Ft Lauderdale
✟12,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If the 10 horns generally align with the 10 toes from Daniel, which I think they do, I'd say probably not. I generally see the 2 legs of the statue in Daniel as the Eastern and Western Roman Empire with the feet / toes a modern democrat expression of them (iron and clay). The Eastern foot (former Ottoman Empire) sits around Turkey, Syria, Iran, Iraq. The Western foot sits around Italy, France, Spain (more or less Europe). I think the US is either prophetically an extension of the Western foot, or it is the 'it' that holds back lawlessness in 2 Thes 2; which at some point will become a 'non-restrainer'. I see China (North Korea), Russia, US as more of the background players that have the military power to enable the foreground players - Israel and 5 Islamic and 5 European nations to play out their hands.

Upvote 0

Andrew4jesus

Apr 25, 2017
Banbury
✟24,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
If the 10 horns generally align with the 10 toes from Daniel, which I think they do, I'd say probably not. I generally see the 2 legs of the statue in Daniel as the Eastern and Western Roman Empire with the feet / toes a modern democrat expression of them (iron and clay). The Eastern foot (former Ottoman Empire) sits around Turkey, Syria, Iran, Iraq. The Western foot sits around Italy, France, Spain (more or less Europe). I think the US is either prophetically an extension of the Western foot, or it is the 'it' that holds back lawlessness in 2 Thes 2; which at some point will become a 'non-restrainer'. I see China (North Korea), Russia, US as more of the background players that have the military power to enable the foreground players - Israel and 5 Islamic and 5 European nations to play out their hands.
Thankyou Keath for your reply, how do the toes align with the horns ( I'm a newbie lol) Can I look it up somewhere?

Upvote 0

Keath

Apr 21, 2017
Ft Lauderdale
✟12,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Thankyou Keath for your reply, how do the toes align with the horns ( I'm a newbie lol) Can I look it up somewhere?
Daniel 2:27-45 is the 'statue' dream. Daniel 7 is a parallel 'beast' dream. Both consist of 4 parts, the the 4th being different. The general accepted interpretation is the sequential nations Babylon, Medio-Persian, Greece, and Roman. With a version of the 4th (Roman) existing when Christ comes as the Eternal King to set up his Kingdom. Revelation 13:1-2 seems to be another picture of the 4th beast in its future state. I think that it can be safely argued that the feet/toes, 4th beast, and Rev beast are different representations of same final grouping of kings/powers/authorities (both natural and supernatural) who gather to oppose the Christ's reign on earth which will ultimately be tied at some level to Jerusalem. I think the reason the Revelation version contains aspects of all the previous kingdoms, is because the spiritual powers (and ultimately) Satan that worked through those nations to try to destroy the Christ and the national vessel of the Christ (Israel), are still around at various degrees.

Upvote 0

Keath

Apr 21, 2017
Ft Lauderdale
✟12,260.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The Iraq area is where the little horn will come from.
I tend to agree with that (or Eastern Turkey); the Assyrian people still exist in that region of Iraq/Turkey/Syria. The Assyrian appears to be one of the Biblical titles of the Anti-Christ - Isaiah 10.

Upvote 0

Andrew4jesus

Apr 25, 2017
Banbury
✟24,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I tend to agree with that (or Eastern Turkey); the Assyrian people still exist in that region of Iraq/Turkey/Syria. The Assyrian appears to be one of the Biblical titles of the Anti-Christ - Isaiah 10.
Is it the Muslims?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Andrew4jesus

Apr 25, 2017
Banbury
✟24,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Daniel 2:27-45 is the 'statue' dream. Daniel 7 is a parallel 'beast' dream. Both consist of 4 parts, the the 4th being different. The general accepted interpretation is the sequential nations Babylon, Medio-Persian, Greece, and Roman. With a version of the 4th (Roman) existing when Christ comes as the Eternal King to set up his Kingdom. Revelation 13:1-2 seems to be another picture of the 4th beast in its future state. I think that it can be safely argued that the feet/toes, 4th beast, and Rev beast are different representations of same final grouping of kings/powers/authorities (both natural and supernatural) who gather to oppose the Christ's reign on earth which will ultimately be tied at some level to Jerusalem. I think the reason the Revelation version contains aspects of all the previous kingdoms, is because the spiritual powers (and ultimately) Satan that worked through those nations to try to destroy the Christ and the national vessel of the Christ (Israel), are still around at various degrees.
The Roman Empire was such a long time ago, surely we have to look at the powers of today. There are lions and leopards and bears,eagles, British empire, Russian empire,USA not sure where the leopard fits in but hope you get my drift.

Upvote 0

Andrew4jesus

Apr 25, 2017
Banbury
✟24,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
One thing that made me wonder if the beast out of the sea is "Turkey" was the way John spoke to us. He told us that he saw a beast rise up out the sea. ///Now, keep looking as very soon he will tell us that again. It made me wonder if the name of the beast is a beast itself.

KJV
Revelation 13:1
"And I stood....saw a beast rise up out of the sea..."
In that verse he refers to the beast as it has - a name
"upon his heads the name"
Verse 2 will have John refer us to "the beast which I saw was like..."
Why tell us again that he saw the beast?
Anyway, let's not get into all of that except to note that this beast has a mouth. The world will wonder after this beast. I do not believe that this is the little horn. Looking on down in this same chapter/13 at verse 5, we find he gains another mouth. This is the little horn mouth that will speak great things. Worshiping this one will cost people eternal life.
This little horn will go down at the end of Daniel 11. That time is not Armageddon/the battle at the end of Revelation 19.

The book of Jeremiah is divided up. The first major part is written to warn Israel. The last part is to warn the Gentiles.
Babylon, being a gentile kingdom begins to be warned with chapter 50.
Jeremiah 50:1
"The word that the LORD spake against Babylon..."
......Jeremiah 51:60...all the evil that should come upon
Babylon...all these words....Jeremiah 51:61 "...when thou
comest to Babylon...read all these words;" Jeremiah 51:62
...spoken against this place...it shall be desolate for ever." Jeremiah 51:63 "...cast it into the midst of the
Euphrates."

Babylon does not move around. It is the same area that Jeremiah sent his messenger to - the place of the Euphrates River.
So just to be clear, is it the Muslims?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Andrew4jesus

Apr 25, 2017
Banbury
✟24,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Daniel 10 is where he sees a vision and is told that it will befall his people in the latter days. Daniel 11:14 is where a vision story begins to unfold. So, is it the explanation of the one from chapter 10 for the latter days? yes
The little horn will not come to power until Daniel 11:21 as the vile person. Before this will be a huge war with Iraq, then a short time of a new leader in Iraq.

Take a look at the third seal. A voice is heard, then - what happens? In the 4th seal it tells us - "the voice" speaks.

The 4th seal has the same names as the proud man that will gather the nations -that Habakkuk 2 warns us will come - at the end - at the time appointed.
The vision in chapter 1 is about the coming Chaldeans - and in chapter 2 he got on the tower or was going to set himself there - when God told him -to write it down.
make it plain
Why? Because those that read it -someday - will be those that need to be warned - and they will run.
Habakkuk chapter 3 is a prayer by the prophet. He asks God to remember mercy. During the time of wrath, he wants God to "revive Thy work".
So when god unleashes his wrath should we run and hide or just stay where we are? I personally have a plan for both scenarios but I'm not hundred percent which one I'm going to use. Do you think there could be something really nasty running around doing the killing like the Passover ? Will there be a Christian code word? I'm thinking it would be to say " Jesus or jehova" does anyone else's think we might need to know a secret symbol or codeword?

Upvote 0

Andrew4jesus

Apr 25, 2017
Banbury
✟24,145.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Nah, " horns " is an astronomy term from Mesopotamian literature dealing with eclipses
All the speculation I've ever seen on the Bible's horns are completely wrong
Please tell me more, I have a strong interest in the stars and planets, I've been watching Venus and lately Jupiter. I think there could be a message up there. Thanks

Upvote 0