Is Nebuchadnezzar the Beast?

toLiJC

Jun 18, 2012
✟35,877.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
the "dragon", the first "beast" and the other are actually one power, because the "beast", either the first or the other, is actually something like (as it were) an expansion of the "dragon", i.e. something like the second satan and the third satan, that is why there is just one spiritual "beast" (with 12 chakras) shown in Daniel 7, while the angels of satan and the spiritual servants of the beast are the carriers of the chakras i.e. of those main devilish spirits

Blessings

Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
United States Virgin Islands
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
How do you use that to identify the second beast and not the first beast?
Only two persons are thrown in the lake of fire, right?

Rev 13:11 And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.
Rev 13:12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed.
Rev 13:13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men,
Rev 13:14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the sight of the beast; saying to them that dwell on the earth, that they should make an image to the beast, which had the wound by a sword, and did live.
There's no doubt who the 1st beast is because he's called the beast. The 2nd beast is the false prophet, working miracles, etc.

Dan 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
Dan 7:8 I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
This beast is Rome.

Dan 7:17 These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.
Dan 7:18 But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
Dan 7:19 Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;
Dan 7:20 And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.
Note the beasts are kings, and note that there are ten kings like in Revelation's 1st beast which is Rome.

Dan 7:23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
Dan 7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
Dan 7:25 And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
The Roman little horn is the 11th king of Rome. The horns all represent kings, from Daniel to Revelation.

Rev 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.
Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.
Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.
Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.
The "woman" is Rome, and the ten horns represents the ten first Kings. Each of Daniel's 4 beast represents their 1st king of that kingdom. Here the Beast, which is the eight among the 1st seven kings, is also the eight of the ten horns because there's only one succession of Roman kings. The reason why the 7 are separated from the 10 is because the 1st 7 kings each represent a head (a mountain), but they still represent a horn. The last three horns don't represent a head. The Beast is both the eight horn here in Revelation and in Daniel. Daniel's 4th beast is Revelation's 1st beast. The False Prophet is Daniel's 5th beast kingdom of Iron and Clay, the 11th horn in Dan 7, the 2nd beast in Revelation as the 11th Roman king's dynasty and kingdom.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
yes, there had been also angels of satan, as it is even now, who originally were ordinary humans, but after they have become angels of satan through the process of the so-called yoga of krishna who also was an ordinary human about 5 millennia ago, but has also become a very great angel of satan through all that deep and systematic process of occultism, so, such persons are (as it were) (the) kings of the "beast" and "babylon the great" which is the system/kingdom of the human(666) religion/spirituality and (the) spiritual iniquity
The Beast and the 4 Euphrates angels are the 4 to 5 beast kingdoms in Daniel. They are the original fallen angels. Men thru the process you're quoting do make themselves angels, but these 4 to 5 fallen angels each ruled on of Daniel's beast kingdoms as kings.

the four "beasts/horns" are the four main human activities and iniquities: the spiritual, the intellectual/mental, the economic, and the physical, and they are presented in reverse order (in Daniel 7) according to their visibility, because the physical iniquity is the most noticeable, for the physical wars and crimes/misdoings are the most observable, then it is the economic iniquity which is a little more indiscernible, then there is the intellectual/mental iniquity in this regard, because it is done to a great extent in the thought, and then there is the spiritual iniquity which is the most invisible, because it is done spiritually, and, as it was said before in this thread, the "little horn" is the very process of the human(666) religion and spiritual iniquity either in the form of meditation, faith, spirituality, or another, that is why it is written that the "little horn" is followed by many people/humans..., because there were many unrighteous worshipers/clerics till now, but the spiritual iniquity is the cause and the source of all other iniquities, that is why it is written that (the) four "horns" came (up) from the little one...

Blessings
If it's not written don't preach it. :preach:

Upvote 0

Douggg

anytime rapture, non-dispensationalist, futurist
May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Secondly:
They are many words and definition for hell, and the bottomless pit apparently is one. Plus, you didn't answer the question concering the Assyrian. Who is it that's brought down to hell? to the bottomless pit? :pray:

Ezekiel 31 is a metaphorical story message to Pharoah of Egypt that God is going to bring him down and destroy him. It is not an exact account of any former or future single person. It contains a montage of elements, some of which apply to the end times person who will become the Antichrist; then become the man of sin; then becomes the beast.

Ezekiel 31:2 Son of man, speak unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, and to his multitude; Whom art thou like in thy greatness?

then begins the metaphorical story, ultimately ending with the last verse which the metaphorical story was a message of judgement coming against Pharaoh.

Ezekiel 31:18...... This is Pharaoh and all his multitude, saith the Lord God.

Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Who then appeared on the Mt of Transfiguration with Jesus?
How then is Christ the first begotten from the dead.
Rev 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, and the first begotten of the dead, and the prince of the kings of the earth. Unto him that loved us, and washed us from our sins in his own blood,

Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Ezekiel 31 is a metaphorical story message to Pharoah of Egypt that God is going to bring him down and destroy him. It is not an exact account of any former or future single person. It contains a montage of elements, some of which apply to the end times person who will become the Antichrist; then become the man of sin; then becomes the beast.
First you said it was a metaphorical story, not about any particle person, then you turn around and say some of it has to do with the Antichrist.

Ezekiel 31:2 Son of man, speak unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, and to his multitude; Whom art thou like in thy greatness?

then begins the metaphorical story, ultimately ending with the last verse which the metaphorical story was a message of judgement coming against Pharaoh.

Ezekiel 31:18...... This is Pharaoh and all his multitude, saith the Lord God.
So which passages has to do with the Antichrist, the man of sin, and the beast? :priest:

Upvote 0

Choose Wisely

Forgiven
Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2011
Texas
✟106,222.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
This beast is Rome.

The first beast cannot be Rome. The first beast is Nimrod....Tammuz-Horus, who comes out of the pit.

Thank you for your detailed answer but I'm not sure I am following it correctly.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
How then is Christ the first begotten from the dead.
[/i]
Jesus is the first person to be resurrected bodily and ascend to heaven.

But your claim is that there is no life after death - so who appeared with Jesus on the Mt. of Transfiguration? Your claim is wrong, that's all. Adjust your end-times scenario while you at it.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
First you said it was a metaphorical story, not about any particle person, then you turn around and say some of it has to do with the Antichrist.
The metaphrical story is a "montage". Montage | Define Montage at Dictionary.com

So which passages has to do with the Antichrist, the man of sin,
and the beast? :priest:
Ezekiel 31:12 And strangers, the terrible of the nations, have cut him off, and have left him: upon the mountains and in all the valleys his branches are fallen, and his boughs are broken by all the rivers of the land; and all the people of the earth are gone down from his shadow, and have left him.

The parts about strangers killing him in verse 12 of Ezekiel 31 comparing to Ezekiel 28. Whether the strangers are the terrible of the nations, or that the person is the terrible of the nations could be debated. Nonetheless, the person will be killed for sitting in the seat of God claiming to be God.

Ezekiel 28:7 Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness.

God has him killed for claiming to be God. And the person finds himself in hell in Isaiah 14., taunted.

Isaiah 14:
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;

The sides of the pit, imo, is that he finds himself in hell, which hell has two sides separated by a huge chasm (great gulf). The great gulf is the bottomless pit.

Luke 16:

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.

The person starts off as the little horn, leader of the EU;
Then Gog/Magog threatens;
Then the little horn mobilizes to stave off the hostilities;
Then Gog/Magog takes place;
Then the little horn arrives in Israel, as the prince who shall come;
Then he is perceived in the aftermath of Gog/Magog as the messiah;
Then he confirms the Mt. Sinai covenant resetting the 7 year cycle;
Then 3 1/2 years later, thinks he has achieved God-hood;
Then Satan enters him to carry out the act of going into the temple;
Then God has him killed, Ezekiel 28:1-10;
Then he and Satan find themselves in hell, Isaiah 14, next to the pit;
Then God kicks him out of hell, bringing him back to life;
Then Satan frees the beast unclean spirit from the pit;
Then the unclean spirit enters the come back to life man of sin;
making the person the beast of Revelation 13 for that last 42 months.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
The first beast cannot be Rome. The first beast is Nimrod....Tammuz-Horus, who comes out of the pit.

Thank you for your detailed answer but I'm not sure I am following it correctly.
I don't think Nimrod will be bodily resurrected, but comes out of the pit as an unclean spirit.... to possess the end times person, the man of sin, who will be killed and brought back to life, after being dead for only a very short period of time.

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Where we are right now is watching for that ten king (leader) form of the EU to materialize - so that the little horn can become the leader of them.

The person starts off as the little horn, leader of the EU
;

Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Jesus is the first person to be resurrected bodily and ascend to heaven.

But your claim is that there is no life after death - so who appeared with Jesus on the Mt. of Transfiguration? Your claim is wrong, that's all. Adjust your end-times scenario while you at it.
I really don't have the time to spoon feed anyone. Christ is the life and can show anyone anywhere. Moses shown, was not everliving. There's no afterlife, nowhere people go after death. Mortal death is sleep.

Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single

There's nothing you can convince me of that's not written in scripture. Which part of the evidence I provided proving Rome is the 4th and 5th beast in Daniel and the two beast in Revelation thats not coherent? I'm tired of people ignoring the facts I post to give me their opinions without regards to what I said. Address the facts and tell me where and what I said that's incorrect.

If you're not following it correctly, ask questions.

Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
The metaphrical story is a "montage". Montage | Define Montage at Dictionary.com
Montage has nothing to do with you contradicting yourself. Try defining "contradiction".

Ezekiel 31:12 And strangers, the terrible of the nations, have cut him off, and have left him: upon the mountains and in all the valleys his branches are fallen, and his boughs are broken by all the rivers of the land; and all the people of the earth are gone down from his shadow, and have left him.

The parts about strangers killing him in verse 12 of Ezekiel 31 comparing to Ezekiel 28. Whether the strangers are the terrible of the nations, or that the person is the terrible of the nations could be debated. Nonetheless, the person will be killed for sitting in the seat of God claiming to be God.
You said it's a montage and not about anyone. My point was who is being cast down and out based on Eze 31, Isa 14, and Dan 4. The poiint you're trying to avoid. That Dan 4 and Eze 31 are referring to the same person, the "exalted tree" called the "Assyrian".

The king of Tyre isn't called the Assyrian anywhere. He's just one of the kings of the earth that attacks heaven in Revelation, gets slain by the sword, and goes to the bottomless pit with Satan. That's what Eze 28 and all the other prophecies about the kings of the earth, the terrors of the earth, are about. Their fall into the bottomless pit. But the "Assyrian" referred to in Eze 31 is Nebuchadnezzar in Dan 4, a fallen angel, the angel of the bottomless pit. He's not a man that sells his sold. He is "the angel of the bottomless pit".

Ezekiel 28:7 Behold, therefore I will bring strangers upon thee, the terrible of the nations: and they shall draw their swords against the beauty of thy wisdom, and they shall defile thy brightness.
Not in the same context as Eze 31. Based on Eze 28's context, it's Nebuchadnezzar that destroys Tyre and slays the king of Tyre.

God has him killed for claiming to be God. And the person finds himself in hell in Isaiah 14., taunted.
My bad in saying Eze 28's hell was the bottomless pit. Apparently it's talking about the grave, which means it has no relation to Isa 14. It's basically talking about the King of Tyre being killed and going down to the grave, killed by the King of Babylon.

Isaiah 14:
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
16 They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;
This is in reference to Satan. The king of Tyre never tried to "set his tabernacle in the sides of the north" of Lebanon. Sennacherib, the king of Assyria did, according to Isa-h's context.

You're mixing up the references to Satan that is used in all the prophecies against the kings of the earth, as it's done with Pharoah. It's because they either were possessed by Satan or they definitely worshiped him and his presence was around.

The sides of the pit, imo, is that he finds himself in hell, which hell has two sides separated by a huge chasm (great gulf). The great gulf is the bottomless pit.
This is spoon feeding. The pit is the bottomless pit and the great chasm is the lake of fire. Trying reading scripture in context.

Luke 16:

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.
25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.
26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that would come from thence.
You need to get your facts straight. It's like it says in the NT of the faithful servant. If you can't be faithful with a little, how can you be faithful with a lot? The chasm is the lake of fire, not the bottomless pit. How can you not know that and think to know more complex things?

The person starts off as the little horn, leader of the EU;

You're not making any sense. I don't see the connections because there are no scriptural facts, just insinuations.

Eze 28 has nothing to do with Isa 14 because Isa 14's context is in reference to the Assyrian's attack on Judah. Eze 28's context is about the fall of Tyre by Nebuchadnezzar. No connection except for their reference to Satan which is basically the way the beasts are connected as one in Revelation symbolizing the dragon, but the king of Tyre represents a different part of the Dragon than the Beast.

The scarlet color beast is the collection of kings as the body and the Beast as the head. The head that these kings get power from as kings one hour with the Beast, in a sense.

Check the context of Eze 28. The king of Tyre isn't the Assyrian because the pit referenced in Eze 28 is the bottomless pit but merely the grave. The king of Tyre being slain as a man.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Where we are right now is watching for that ten king (leader) form of the EU to materialize - so that the little horn can become the leader of them.

The person starts off as the little horn, leader of the EU
;
There's no 2,000 yr of gap in prophecy. Christ said that generation would not pass until he entered his kingdom. Is that a lie? No.

Rome is the city built on 7 of 10 hills, the last beast in the 4 kingdoms that rule over Israel. There in that city are ten kings and the Beast is the 8th.

The 8th Roman emperor is who destroyed the temple. It is also his name that Josephus adopts to become a Roman citizen, a custom in those days. It is his Flavian dynasty, him and his two sons, the three horns that are plucked up the 1th Roman Emperor Nerva, who starts his own Antonine dynasty.

It's in Nerva's short 2yr reign when Christ heavenly kingdom is established, Revelation's war, and the days of tribulation on the earth shortened at his death when he's thrown alive into the lake of fire.

There's no 2,000 yr old gap in prophecy.

The abomination of desolation last until the end, not until Israel rebuilds 2,000 yrs later for an OT Israel end.

All thing were fulfilled before that generation passed. You're problem is not understanding Prophecy.

Psa 137:6 If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.
==============================
Gal 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
Mat 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
Revelation's war takes place in heaven, a war between angels for the heavenly kingdom. :preach:

Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
I really don't have the time to spoon feed anyone. Christ is the life and can show anyone anywhere. Moses shown, was not everliving. There's no afterlife, nowhere people go after death. Mortal death is sleep.
You are not spoon feeding anyone. You just don't know what you are talking about. Both Moses and Elias appeared to some of disciples on the Mt of Tranfiguration and talked with Jesus.

Matthew 17:3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.

Mark 12:
26 And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?
27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

Abraham, Isaac, Jacob are living, but have not yet received their resurrected bodies. So for you to say that there is no life after dead is great error.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Douggg

May 28, 2009
Non-dispensationalist
✟359,066.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
All thing were fulfilled before that generation passed. You're problem is not understanding Prophecy.

Revelation's war takes place in heaven, a war between angels for the heavenly kingdom. :preach:
....oh, brother.

Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
You are not spoon feeding anyone. You just don't know what you are talking about. Both Moses and Elias appeared to some of disciples on the Mt of Tranfiguration and talked with Jesus.

Matthew 17:3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.

Mark 12:
26 And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?
27 He is not the God of the dead, but the God of the living: ye therefore do greatly err.

Abraham, Isaac, Jacob are living, but have not yet received their resurrected bodies. So for you to say that there is no life after dead is great error.
"As touching the dead, that they rise' has nothing to do with resurrection? And God being God of the living has nothing to do with the dead not being able to praise God?

Ecc 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.

Act 2:32 This Jesus hath God raised up, whereof we all are witnesses.
Act 2:33 Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.
Act 2:34 For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
If at Pentecost David hadn't ascended into heaven, how could of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob be alive and living then?

Last edited:
Upvote 0

precepts

Aug 20, 2008
✟24,096.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
....oh, brother.
Address the facts. Which part of my response is false?

My response:
There's no 2,000 yr of gap in prophecy. Christ said that generation would not pass until he entered his kingdom. Is that a lie? No.

Rome is the city built on 7 of 10 hills, the last beast in the 4 kingdoms that rule over Israel. There in that city are ten kings and the Beast is the 8th.

The 8th Roman emperor is who destroyed the temple. It is also his name that Josephus adopts to become a Roman citizen, a custom in those days. It is his Flavian dynasty, him and his two sons, the three horns that are plucked up the 1th Roman Emperor Nerva, who starts his own Antonine dynasty.

It's in Nerva's short 2yr reign when Christ heavenly kingdom is established, Revelation's war, and the days of tribulation on the earth shortened at his death when he's thrown alive into the lake of fire.

There's no 2,000 yr old gap in prophecy.

The abomination of desolation last until the end, not until Israel rebuilds 2,000 yrs later for an OT Israel end.

My response:
Psa 137:6 If I do not remember thee, let my tongue cleave to the roof of my mouth; if I prefer not Jerusalem above my chief joy.
Gal 4:26 But Jerusalem which is above is free, which is the mother of us all.
Mat 11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.
Which part of the above verses doesn't prove Revelation happens in heaven?

Upvote 0