Minot
✟7,967.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My parents are divorced and i live with my mom. I have gotten many demons while with my mom by doing things i shouldnt such as looking at inappropriate content or watching violent videos. I became very depressed and unhappy for no reason and i had demented thoughts such as "getting rid of" those who wronged me or seeking revenge. When i went to visit my dad i instantly felt back to normal again the moment i saw my dad! My dad is very religious, he has a christian house that he says can not be divided.

My uncle, aunt, and cousins are staying with him until they get on their feet. I still am getting dark thoughts at times but not to the same degree as when i am with my mom. My dad always prays over the food and tells me to read verses at night. My mom goes to church but thats it, she doesnt pray over the food or tell me to read the verses though but she will talk to me about god sometimes. I feel i have more freedom when i am with my mom, my dad was in the military and more structured. So if i am around my dad with these demons, are they in danger? Will the demons attack them too?

These are POWERFUL demons just so you know: with my mom when i do bad things i dont have a reason for doing them, i just feel URGED to do them, it feels like something inside me is controlling me. My thoughts when it happens are "I dont know why im doing this. I just feel urged to do it." With my mom i have lots of negative emotions for no reason. I lost my faith and i have been looking into casting spells such as the wiccan spells. Is my family in danger? Or is it only going to affect me?

Chinchilla

May 31, 2018
Warsaw
✟30,919.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
My parents are divorced and i live with my mom. I have gotten many demons while with my mom by doing things i shouldnt such as looking at inappropriate content or watching violent videos. I became very depressed and unhappy for no reason and i had demented thoughts such as "getting rid of" those who wronged me or seeking revenge. When i went to visit my dad i instantly felt back to normal again the moment i saw my dad! My dad is very religious, he has a christian house that he says can not be divided.

My uncle, aunt, and cousins are staying with him until they get on their feet. I still am getting dark thoughts at times but not to the same degree as when i am with my mom. My dad always prays over the food and tells me to read verses at night. My mom goes to church but thats it, she doesnt pray over the food or tell me to read the verses though but she will talk to me about god sometimes. I feel i have more freedom when i am with my mom, my dad was in the military and more structured. So if i am around my dad with these demons, are they in danger? Will the demons attack them too?

These are POWERFUL demons just so you know: with my mom when i do bad things i dont have a reason for doing them, i just feel URGED to do them, it feels like something inside me is controlling me. My thoughts when it happens are "I dont know why im doing this. I just feel urged to do it." With my mom i have lots of negative emotions for no reason. I lost my faith and i have been looking into casting spells such as the wiccan spells. Is my family in danger? Or is it only going to affect me?

If you are Born Again you have Holy Spirit living inside of you and can't be possesed by demons .

Upvote 0