Peacedove

May 22, 2010
UK
✟7,991.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Interesting thread but why is it only focusing on male masturbation?

In answer to the OP masturbation is like anything else - if it comes before God or interferes with your relationship with God then it is wrong, this applies the same to both men and women when masturbating. IMO

Upvote 0

Yusuf Evans

Aug 17, 2005
Iraq
✟13,433.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
I thought baldness was based more along the lines with genetics than with what you do in your personal time? Or sometimes too much stress or other outside factors may contribute to the hair loss as well.
Hair Loss and Its Causes -- familydoctor.org

Confusion
So if I become confused, no matter what it may be, then I'm a chronic masturbator and not simply because I have no idea what someone is talking about?

Disgust at simple foods
What are simple foods? Apples, oranges, veggies? I always eat these and find them quite tasty.
Bed wetting
I thought there was underlying psychological or physiological reasoning behind this. So what do you attribute to 8yr olds wetting the bed?
Nail biting
Hmmm..I thought nail biting was a sign of nervousness and not chronic masturbation
Consumption-like symptoms
Consumption of what exactly?
Untrustworthiness
So I guess all our politicians must be chronic masturbators then.

Upvote 0

SKW

Oct 14, 2010
✟15,116.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I can safely that masturbation isn't bad for you. The only bad side effect from it from a guy's point of view is that you can get tired after [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] so it's wise not to indulge before any activity that requires some good physical energy like sports. Ever feel stressed out an masturbated? A big burden is released. The only other question mark of it is the lusting part as a christian. It also lowers blood pressure, makes you more calm and helps with the prostate as well.

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟10,793.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Interesting thread but why is it only focusing on male masturbation?
Well, I was going to say that ladies sometimes touch to relieve menstrual cramps and that while lust is not strictly necessary for the act, it helps it along, but then I thought, TMI so I didn't.

But now I did anyway.

Upvote 0

Londongal

Nov 30, 2010
London ,Uk
✟7,652.00
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
i suppose from a xtian persepctive,it cd be seen as bad if it becomes an all consuming obsession.to the detriment of anything else.
mind u ..if u were doing it that much your hand wd probably seize up;-)
as a woman ...i enjoy masturbating..and am happily married too.i think it can enhance a relationship....and alleviate the boredom!lol

Upvote 0

mpshiel

Senior Veteran
Nov 22, 2003
I've been told "Sodom" so I guess that's close eno
Visit site
✟11,734.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
female masturbation, since women have six primary areas which can lead to um...sexual fulfillment - to be a good partner sexually, you need to know your body.

But also, the number 1 cure for female migraines is masturbation (47%) - more effective than medication, and the largest group had total relief from migraines. It also helps relax the body to help insomnia. Maybe if you have an issue with it as 'lust' look at it as an act of love for a future partner, and also, a medical tool to deal better with stress, back pain, migraines and insomnia.

go gals go!

Beth

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
19th century research showed masturbation lead to pale skin, unhealthiness, antisocial behavior, insanity and death.
The masturbators they locked up in asylums almost all showed those symptoms. :doh:

Pure scientific genius.

Were they some harm or threat to society? Because, truth be told, you would probably have the entire male population of the world locked up.

Probably many who would like that.^_^

Upvote 0
Oct 7, 2005
✟2,829.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If Adam and Eve did the smart thing by talking to God first to prove that the snake was telling the truth then masturbation would never be experienced - and knowing that Jesus is holy who knows that real pleasure is spiritual-felt and not fleshly-felt. Only when our bodies are transformed like Jesus will we experience the full love of Christ that is beyond fleshly sexual pleasure of masturbation or sexual intercourse.:*:.
:liturgy:
:cool:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
H

Human Clay

If Adam and Eve did the smart thing by talking to God first to prove that the snake was telling the truth then masturbation would never be experienced - and knowing that Jesus is holy who knows that real pleasure is spiritual-felt and not fleshly-felt. Only when our bodies are transformed like Jesus will we experience the full love of Christ that is beyond fleshly sexual pleasure of masturbation or sexual intercourse.:*:.
:liturgy:
:cool:

Amen! I don't know why we put our faith and trust into man, and not in the power of God. A lot of these so-called studies on masturbation aren't even based on truth. If we want better health, we need to learn to be the doers of God's word and to become more like Him. Bodily exercise profits little, but godliness is profitable unto all things.

Proverbs 3

1My son, forget not my law; but let thine heart keep my commandments:
2For length of days, and long life, and peace, shall they add to thee.
3Let not mercy and truth forsake thee: bind them about thy neck; write them upon the table of thine heart:
4So shalt thou find favour and good understanding in the sight of God and man.
5Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
7Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.
8It shall be health to thy navel, and marrow to thy bones.

1 Corinthians 7

1Now concerning the things whereof ye wrote unto me: It is good for a man not to touch a woman.
2Nevertheless, to avoid fornication, let every man have his own wife, and let every woman have her own husband.
3Let the husband render unto the wife due benevolence: and likewise also the wife unto the husband.
4The wife hath not power of her own body, but the husband: and likewise also the husband hath not power of his own body, but the wife.
5Defraud ye not one the other, except it be with consent for a time, that ye may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again, that Satan tempt you not for your incontinency.
6But I speak this by permission, and not of commandment.
7For I would that all men were even as I myself. But every man hath his proper gift of God, one after this manner, and another after that.
8I say therefore to the unmarried and widows, it is good for them if they abide even as I.
9But if they cannot contain, let them marry: for it is better to marry than to burn.

Upvote 0

badtim

Vatican Warlock Assassin
Dec 3, 2010
✟8,009.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Engaged
Amen! I don't know why we put our faith and trust into man, and not in the power of God. A lot of these so-called studies on masturbation aren't even based on truth. If we want better health, we need to learn to be the doers of God's word and to become more like Him. Bodily exercise profits little, but godliness is profitable unto all things.

perhaps because your god's word has consistently failed to have positive effects upon human health over roughly 2000 years, while science and rational inquiry has dramatically increased the average human lifespan and eliminated diseases in the last 100 alone?

Upvote 0