Nov 3, 2003
North Dakota
✟22,466.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
AngryNotice said:
i voted yes. the main goal should be to save people from hell. this is accomplished when they accept Jesus as their savior, and that should be done any means necessary..
I am glad to see at least one Fundie admit the truth about their blatant hypocrisy.

Upvote 0

Ampoliros

I'm my own wireless hotspot
May 15, 2004
Mars - IN MY MIND!
✟9,685.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
AngryNotice said:
i voted yes. the main goal should be to save people from hell. this is accomplished when they accept Jesus as their savior, and that should be done any means necessary..

Whats that commandment again?

You shall not bear false witness

I would say that there isn't a rolleyes big enough, but I found one !

bigrolleyes.gif

On the poll results, a resounding NO. If lying on an exam is enough to expel you from school, I'd say lying to convince someone of your particular belief is pretty terrible.

Upvote 0

Split Rock

Conflation of Blathers
Nov 3, 2003
North Dakota
✟22,466.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
AngryNotice said:
evolutionists have lied in the past, why should i trust anything they say??
Gee, aren't you suppose to be Better than Aethists who hate God and want to Sin and their Compromising Christian allies who reject the Literal Inerrancy of the Bible?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
J

Jet Black

AngryNotice said:

but then as soon as they find that their new faith is founded on lies, then that is going to be extremely damaging isn't it? Millstones and all that.

Upvote 0