Senior Contributor
Jun 17, 2005
✟20,675.00
Faith
Atheist
Politics
US-Others
AngryNotice said:
i voted yes. the main goal should be to save people from hell. this is accomplished when they accept Jesus as their savior, and that should be done any means necessary..
What other sins are acceptable in bringing people to Jesus?

Upvote 0

Nightson

Take two snuggles and call me in the morning
Jul 11, 2005
California
✟5,839.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
AngryNotice said:
i voted yes. the main goal should be to save people from hell. this is accomplished when they accept Jesus as their savior, and that should be done any means necessary..

What an unchristian attitude....

Upvote 0
D

Dark_Adonis

AngryNotice said:
I think you should rethink this.
Consider the following counter:

I will accept Jesus as my savior if you kill and devour a person.

Now then according to you, since we have a means of getting me to accept Jesus it should be done, but it is hopefully obvious that killing and eating a person is evil, even if it means that saving someone else from hell. This means that the any means necessary idea is probably wrong.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AngryNotice

A blush Instilled.
Aug 31, 2005
usa
✟607.00
Faith
Christian
nvxplorer said:
What other sins are acceptable in bringing people to Jesus?

a little lie isnt as bad as homosexuality, or murder, or stealing, or praising any other god. although i may have jumped the gun a bit..I dont mean to suggest physical harm or anything. but i dont see anything wrong when people learn the truths about evolution. even if they are 'twisted' a little bit. we all know evolutionists try to twist things their way anyway

Upvote 0

Nightson

Jul 11, 2005
California
✟5,839.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
AngryNotice said:
a little lie isnt as bad as homosexuality, or murder, or stealing, or praising any other god. although i may have jumped the gun a bit..I dont mean to suggest physical harm or anything. but i dont see anything wrong when people learn the truths about evolution. even if they are 'twisted' a little bit. we all know evolutionists try to twist things their way anyway

You admit you're willing to lie, why should I trust anything you say?

Upvote 0

random_guy

Senior Veteran
Jan 30, 2005
✟3,457.00
Faith
Christian
AngryNotice said:

Okay, this combined with the other post that said dad one of the most intellectual board members means this has got to be a joke account. Please?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Nightson

Jul 11, 2005
California
✟5,839.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
AngryNotice said:
evolutionists have lied in the past, why should i trust anything they say??

Because that's horrible reasoning. By that vein of thought I must condemn all Christians as liars because I know ones who lie. I must condemn all Christians as adulterers because I know ones who have comitted adultry. I must condemn all Christians as murderers because some have comitted murder. That's why such logic is faulty. I don't use you saying you'd lie to condemn all Christians do I?

Reactions: Split Rock
Upvote 0