Is Love a battlefield?

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,601.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
THe bible says that love suffers long. I think of the inner struggle to love others, and to be loved as well. Sometimes love hurts. (another song i think.)

What came to mind for me when I saw the title, is that "love" is "sacrificial". It's not the "warm fuzzies" NOR is it "easy".

That's why I had to chuckle when I read Mskriskris' post.

She hit da nail on da head.

:D

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
What came to mind for me when I saw the title, is that "love" is "sacrificial". It's not the "warm fuzzies" NOR is it "easy".

That's why I had to chuckle when I read Mskriskris' post.

She hit da nail on da head.

:D
Love can be warm though, cant it? I agree though thats its also painful, but still so rewarding at the same time.

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,342,601.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Love can be warm though, cant it? I agree though thats its also painful, but still so rewarding at the same time.

Well yes, but it's not JUST based on the "warm fuzzies", but on a "choice" to love this person, by the grace and the strength that God gives.

It be'z HARD to loves peoples in "our own strength" hahaaa cuz sometimes they soooooo bruise our ego, etc.

^_^

Upvote 0

W2L

Jun 26, 2016
USA
✟213,573.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Well yes, but it's not JUST based on the "warm fuzzies", but on a "choice" to love this person, by the grace and the strength that God gives.

It be'z HARD to loves peoples in "our own strength" hahaaa cuz sometimes they soooooo bruise our ego, etc.

^_^
Amen.

• Haha
Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0