England
✟232,963.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Widowed
they both apes. but they can be 2 different kinds of apes.

So the fact that a chimp and a human can't interbreed means only that they are different kinds of apes; it doesn't mean that humans are not apes.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,905,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
So the fact that a chimp and a human can't interbreed ...
Oh, my. Oh, my.

Most scientists, in my right to have an opinion, are [word deleted] -- but this pushes the limit.

Has this been tried in the name of science?

Have those dirty dogs really gone that far?

If not ... and I hope not, but I ashamedly admit it wouldn't surprise me ... but if not, how on earth do you know they can't?

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Oh, my. Oh, my.

Most scientists, in my right to have an opinion, are [word deleted] -- but this pushes the limit.

If not ... and I hope not, but I ashamedly admit it wouldn't surprise me ... but if not, how on earth do you know they can't?
In other words you are admitting that the close relationship is obvious between even man and chimps is obvious to even you.

It is Russians are said to have tried to do this, and there are rumors of others:

Humanzee - Wikipedia

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,905,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
It is Russians are said to have tried to do this, and there are rumors of others:

Humanzee - Wikipedia
Dear God ... I hope you're talking about artificial insemination and nothing else.

I think the term is "inappropriate behavior with animals."

I can expect scientists to be approached by the AntiChrist Lovers Union to plant an evolutionist in a classroom.

I can expect scientists to rig a vote to demote a planet.

I can expect scientists to market a drug as a "prenatal wonder drug" to get back at us for WW2.

I can expect scientists to come up with a term to reduce life to removable tissue to fool the courts.

I can expect scientists to demand safety checks be waived so they can drill for oil.

I can expect scientists to give townspeople false hope that they can go back home after a major quake.

I can expect scientists to create a gas so as to exterminate Jews en masse.

I can expect scientists to fill airships with Hydrogen to save money.

I can expect scientists to design a passenger ship that has a ratio of passengers-to-lifeboats as a mixed number.

I can expect scientists to kill themselves by flying a kite in a thunderstorm with a key tied to a string; even though it had already been done successfully.

I can expect scientists to put men in a space capsule, whose door opens outward.

I can expect scientists to breed honey bees with deadly African bees by an open window.

I can expect scientists to build cars with the gas tank practically connected to the back bumper.

I can expect scientists to claim, "Go for liftoff," when it's 40 below.

But this ... this is just over the top.

Even for scientists.

Upvote 0

Astrophile

Aug 30, 2013
England
✟232,963.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Widowed
Oh, my. Oh, my.

I was quoting xianghua.
remember that a chimp and human cant interbreed

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
So the fact that a chimp and a human can't interbreed means only that they are different kinds of apes; it doesn't mean that humans are not apes.
Evidently we can add inappropriate behavior with animals to what goes on behind lab doors.
Hey, whatever floats your boat AV.

Upvote 0

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,905,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey, whatever floats your boat AV.
I'd feel better if someone denied it.

But that Wikipedia article on Humanzee stops just short of saying it.

It has no qualms about mentioning artificial insemination; but evidently inappropriate behavior with animals is too much even for them.

Upvote 0

HitchSlap

PROUDLY PRIMATE
Aug 6, 2012
✟281,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married

It has no qualms about mentioning artificial insemination; but evidently inappropriate behavior with animals is too much even for them.
Evidently.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

AV1611VET

SCIENCE CAN TAKE A HIKE
Site Supporter
Jun 18, 2006
Guam
✟4,905,608.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Nope, I was never into inappropriate behavior with animals too much. But again, as long as you and the animal are happy, more power to you.
What's next? NAMBLA?

Upvote 0

Subduction Zone

Dec 17, 2012
✟230,461.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single

Seriously you do not appear to know the nature of either chimps or humans. You would not get cooperation from either party in such an undertaking of that nature.

If it would work at all, and I doubt if it would, artificial insemination was the only way to do it. I am morally opposed to it, but clearly the Soviets weren't.

Upvote 0