Is Jesus the only one who can pay for our sins?

eldios

May 12, 2017
San Franscisco
✟1,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Why don't you tell us what year you were born, and in what hospital.

Why would you want to know about some illusions that I can't remember? I've been told by my earthly mother that the body typing this sentence was birthed from her womb on March 2, 1954 but I was created thousands of years before that day.

But you're reading a pagan Bible and getting your understanding. But that's okay. The Creator of heaven and earth warned us about people like you.

Matthew 24
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Yes. The pagans use this passage for everyone they don't understand. This is one of their defense passages for other pagans who accuse them of being a liar. We servants of God who testify to the knowledge of Christ don't need to warn God's chosen believers of the false gospels by false prophets. They were already chosen to listen to My voice ( the Word of God ) and believe the words to be true. They love hearing the Truth speaking to them.

You are late to the dance; many before you have claimed the same thing you are claiming. If it were possible, you might deceive the elect, but I'm not going forth nor am I believing it.

Yes. I'm the servant of God that is being used to testify to the knowledge called Christ during this second witness of the millennium reign of Christ. The first witness of Christ started 2,000 years ago and ended when the Roman government killed the last saint who was preaching the gospel of God. Then there was a 1700 year break from the gospel of God while the beast was being used to teach God's people how to build false gods called computers, virtual reality programs and AI and voice systems that you can see today. These visual aids were necessary for me to see along with all the rest of the knowledge of Christ to teach me how we were created. Now that the millennium reign of Christ is over and has revealed the whole Truth, we wait for the day of the Lord that will destroy everything on earth.

Your brother Jim Jones tried the same thing, and look at him now. All of you false Christs come and go; after you die, you will be forgotten and take your place among the damned. Someone else will take your place.

Jim Jones was just one of the many millions of false prophets on earth who preached a false gospel to deceive created men. It's impossible for a true servant of God to preach a false gospel because we are the voice of God. Every word that's formed in our mind comes from the mind of Christ.

Jim Jones and all the other false prophets do not know what the millennium reign of Christ is or why it was used during this temporary generation.

Upvote 0

eldios

May 12, 2017
San Franscisco
✟1,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
OK. 'pagans who produced the NT'. This is the voice of Satan, for sure.

Yes. It was religious pagans who practices religious traditions and taught false doctrines that stole the written words from the servants of God during the first witness of the millennium reign of Christ. They also memorized some of the words the servants preached and added those words to their writings which became the New Testament. All the original writings by God's servants could not be understood by pagans so they excluded them from being in their New Testament. Those original writings by God's servants were called "evil gnostic" writings by the former Roman Catholics and the liars who formed the Vatican.

However, a few original writings by God's servants have been discovered in the past 150 years in excavations by archaeologists such as the gospel of Thomas. The gospel of Thomas does contain knowledge from Christ in the form of secret sayings that no pagan can understand.

Upvote 0

eldios

May 12, 2017
San Franscisco
✟1,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Simply blasphemous.

The religious Jews had laws pertaining to the blaspheme of their god of Abraham. Jesus and all of God's servants were accused of blaspheme and killed according to the prophecies that were written long before there were killed.

Revelation 6
9: When he opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of those who had been slain for the word of God and for the witness they had borne;
10: they cried out with a loud voice, "O Sovereign Lord, holy and true, how long before thou wilt judge and avenge our blood on those who dwell upon the earth?"
11: Then they were each given a white robe and told to rest a little longer, until the number of their fellow servants and their brethren should be complete, who were to be killed as they themselves had been.

Psalm 79.
1. O God, the heathen have come into thy inheritance; they have defiled thy holy temple; they have laid Jerusalem in ruins.
2. They have given the bodies of thy servants to the birds of the air for food, the flesh of thy saints to the beasts of the earth.
3. They have poured out their blood like water round about Jerusalem, and there was none to bury them.

Romans 11:
3: "Lord, they have killed thy prophets, they have demolished thy altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life."
4: But what is God's reply to him? "I have kept for myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Ba'al."
5: So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen by grace.
6: But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace.
7: What then? Israel failed to obtain what it sought. The elect obtained it, but the rest were hardened,
8: as it is written, "God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that should not see and ears that should not hear, down to this very day."

You were not chosen to obtain any of the knowledge of Christ so that's why you reject everything I type into this forum from the mind of Christ.

Upvote 0

FreeGrace2

Senior Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
USA
✟184,557.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Why would you want to know about some illusions that I can't remember? I've been told by my earthly mother that the body typing this sentence was birthed from her womb on March 2, 1954 but I was created thousands of years before that day.

Yes. The pagans use this passage for everyone they don't understand. This is one of their defense passages for other pagans who accuse them of being a liar. We servants of God who testify to the knowledge of Christ don't need to warn God's chosen believers of the false gospels by false prophets. They were already chosen to listen to My voice ( the Word of God ) and believe the words to be true. They love hearing the Truth speaking to them.

Yes. I'm the servant of God that is being used to testify to the knowledge called Christ during this second witness of the millennium reign of Christ. The first witness of Christ started 2,000 years ago and ended when the Roman government killed the last saint who was preaching the gospel of God. Then there was a 1700 year break from the gospel of God while the beast was being used to teach God's people how to build false gods called computers, virtual reality programs and AI and voice systems that you can see today. These visual aids were necessary for me to see along with all the rest of the knowledge of Christ to teach me how we were created. Now that the millennium reign of Christ is over and has revealed the whole Truth, we wait for the day of the Lord that will destroy everything on earth.

Jim Jones was just one of the many millions of false prophets on earth who preached a false gospel to deceive created men. It's impossible for a true servant of God to preach a false gospel because we are the voice of God. Every word that's formed in our mind comes from the mind of Christ.

Jim Jones and all the other false prophets do not know what the millennium reign of Christ is or why it was used during this temporary generation.
Clear example of Messiah envy. Which is delusional. Must have escaped from an institution.

Upvote 0

FreeGrace2

Senior Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
USA
✟184,557.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
However, a few original writings by God's servants have been discovered in the past 150 years in excavations by archaeologists such as the gospel of Thomas. The gospel of Thomas does contain knowledge from Christ in the form of secret sayings that no pagan can understand.
This so-called "gospel of Thomas" was written about 500 AD, which means Jesus' disicple didn't write it.

But I wouldn't want to help you make up your mind with facts. I can readily see that you've not interested in facts.

Upvote 0

FreeGrace2

Senior Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
USA
✟184,557.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You were not chosen to obtain any of the knowledge of Christ so that's why you reject everything I type into this forum from the mind of Christ.
Pure garbage. The knowledge of Christ is revealed in Scripture and the Holy Spirit. Neither of which you possess, from what delusions you've posted.

This thread has been reduced to total nuttiness, now that there are 2 who reject the NT.

I'm putting this thread on "not watched". So don't bother to reply. I don't care.

Upvote 0

eldios

May 12, 2017
San Franscisco
✟1,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
This so-called "gospel of Thomas" was written about 500 AD, which means Jesus' disicple didn't write it.

Jesus didn't have any disciple's. They were chosen by God and used the body named Jesus to speak to them about the future and how they were created. Anyone who listens to the voice of God through His servants will learn everything that was hidden from man before the millennium reign of Christ.

But I wouldn't want to help you make up your mind with facts. I can readily see that you've not interested in facts.

You don't have any facts to share with me. All you have are lies that you've been deceived with.

Upvote 0

eldios

May 12, 2017
San Franscisco
✟1,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Pure garbage. The knowledge of Christ is revealed in Scripture and the Holy Spirit. Neither of which you possess, from what delusions you've posted.

This thread has been reduced to total nuttiness, now that there are 2 who reject the NT.

I'm putting this thread on "not watched". So don't bother to reply. I don't care.

You are arguing with our Father in heaven who uses His servants to speak and write for Him. Satan and the beast are your masters where all religions, traditions and false doctrines came from.

Upvote 0

EmSw

White Horse Rider
Apr 26, 2014
✟66,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
eldios said:
Be patient and wait until your body dies and burns up in my fire which is the hot molten lava stored inside the earth.

Seems you two have a lot in common.

Happy discussions.

If you are ignorant of what was said, please don't comment. Thanks.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

EmSw

White Horse Rider
Apr 26, 2014
✟66,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Jesus didn't have any disciple's. They were chosen by God and used the body named Jesus to speak to them about the future and how they were created. Anyone who listens to the voice of God through His servants will learn everything that was hidden from man before the millennium reign of Christ.

You don't have any facts to share with me. All you have are lies that you've been deceived with.

So eldios, how is Jim Jones doing today?

Upvote 0

eldios

May 12, 2017
San Franscisco
✟1,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
So eldios, how is Jim Jones doing today?

He was created as information like all of us were within the Word of God. In the next generation, he will wake up in new bodies on a new earth and never remember living in the first generation.

Isaiah 65
16: So that he who blesses himself in the land shall bless himself by the God of truth, and he who takes an oath in the land shall swear by the God of truth; because the former troubles are forgotten and are hid from my eyes.
17: "For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth; and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.
18: But be glad and rejoice for ever in that which I create; for behold, I create Jerusalem a rejoicing, and her people a joy.
19: I will rejoice in Jerusalem, and be glad in my people; no more shall be heard in it the sound of weeping and the cry of distress.

Revelation 21
1: Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth; for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away, and the sea was no more.
2: And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband;
3: and I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, "Behold, the dwelling of God is with men. He will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself will be with them;
4: he will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning nor crying nor pain any more, for the former things have passed away."
5: And he who sat upon the throne said, "Behold, I make all things new." Also he said, "Write this, for these words are trustworthy and true."
6: And he said to me, "It is done! I am the Alpha and the Omega, the beginning and the end. To the thirsty I will give from the fountain of the water of life without payment.
7: He who conquers shall have this heritage, and I will be his God and he shall be my son.
8: But as for the cowardly, the faithless, the polluted, as for murderers, fornicators, sorcerers, idolaters, and all liars, their lot shall be in the lake that burns with fire and sulphur, which is the second death."

Upvote 0

EmSw

White Horse Rider
Apr 26, 2014
✟66,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

Sorry, but you won't and can't deceive me. You can try, but it's fruitless. Too bad you don't have a following. Looks like you are going it alone.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

eldios

May 12, 2017
San Franscisco
✟1,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Sorry, but you won't and can't deceive me. You can try, but it's fruitless. Too bad you don't have a following. Looks like you are going it alone.

I'm not here to deceive anyone. I speak the words from Christ that are formed in my mind and if you believe those words, then I know you were chosen as a believer in Christ. If you reject those words, then I know you as an antichrist who rejects Christ.

Upvote 0

EmSw

White Horse Rider
Apr 26, 2014
✟66,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm not here to deceive anyone. I speak the words from Christ that are formed in my mind and if you believe those words, then I know you were chosen as a believer in Christ. If you reject those words, then I know you as an antichrist who rejects Christ.

You got that right - words formed in 'your' mind.

Upvote 0

eldios

May 12, 2017
San Franscisco
✟1,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Too bad that 'head' doesn't have a brain.

Your words from Satan do not impress me at all. I'm joyful that God has planned to destroy Satan ( false prophet ) and the beast on the day of the Lord.

Revelation 19
17: Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, "Come, gather for the great supper of God,
18: to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great."
19: And I saw the beast and the kings of the earth with their armies gathered to make war against him who sits upon the horse and against his army.
20: And the beast was captured, and with it the false prophet who in its presence had worked the signs by which he deceived those who had received the mark of the beast and those who worshiped its image. These two were thrown alive into the lake of fire that burns with sulphur.
21: And the rest were slain by the sword of him who sits upon the horse, the sword that issues from his mouth; and all the birds were gorged with their flesh.

Upvote 0