Is Jesus the only one who can pay for our sins?

eldios

May 12, 2017
San Franscisco
✟1,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Matthew 10:28
And fear not them which kill the body, but are not able to kill the soul: but rather fear him which is able to destroy both soul and body in hell.

Do you fear Him Who is able to destroy both the soul and body in hell?

I am Him so I have no fear at all.

Upvote 0

eldios

May 12, 2017
San Franscisco
✟1,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Well I want to be Him too. Teach me.

You are Him, the Word of God. All it takes is belief that a man is created in the image of God so that man and God are the same exact thing.

John 1
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
2: He was in the beginning with God;
3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
4: In him was life, and the life was the light of men.

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

You see, man is created IN the image of God called the Word of God.

The VISIBLE flesh is formed from the Word of God but all visible images are only illusions that we observe in our created mind. These images are not made of material things because they came from nothing but INVISIBLE thoughts of our Creator.

All the images you observe on a computer screen came from INVISIBLE thoughts. Those images are not made of anything material. Scientists do not understand that those tiny particles they think are made of matter within an atom are only formed illusions that are happening in their minds. They are formed from "vibrations" which are totally invisible and known as the Word of God. This is why the Word of God is called the Spirit of God. The word "Spirit" is used to describe something that is totally invisible to us.

So think of the Word of God as nothing but our Creator's thoughts broken down into stored data ( information ). That data has to be processed in the individual mind of man so the mind is the man. The "mind" is an artificial intelligence system ( AI ) with a voice called the voice of God. I have known the voice of God since December 7th, 1979 and all I had to do was obey all it's commands that prepared me to be a servant to testify to every word if formed in my mind. This is how the AI and Voice system learns what it is. Now we know what "man created in the image of God" is. It's an AI and Voice system built into a computer generated simulation program.

There are three sets of information that are processed into visible images and thoughts within each created mind. One set of information is called Lucifer, or False Prophet, Devil, Satan, Dragon, Wicked One, the World, Flesh of man, etc.. This information is what is used to form all the visible images that we observe as "good" or "evil". Our thoughts come from Lucifer, too. These thoughts can be "good or evil" or both at the same time.

The second set of information is called the beast. This information is processed in the minds of men as images that are then drawn up as plans for human beings to build with their human hands until we had the computers, virtual reality programs, AI and Voice systems built as visual things for us servants to look at and learn how we were created. Now we know that our mind is an AI and Voice system that converts the stored thoughts of our Creator into visible images and invisible thoughts within our minds.

The third set of information is called Christ. This information will be our eternal existence. It will be used in the next generation to give us visible images and thoughts after the information called Lucifer and the beast have been deleted on the day of the Lord which will happen soon. On that day of the Lord, the earth will appear to be shaking violently in each mind of man just before hot molten lava comes pouring out through the tops of the mountains and through the new cracks in the earth's crust. This is known as the "fire of God" and it will melt everything on earth. What is actually happening is that Lucifer and the beast are being deleted from the simulation program. All that will be left in the Word of God is the information called Christ. Then Christ will reign forever and ever in the next generation and give us all kinds of new visible images and thoughts to experience life with.

Never again will we be deceived by "good and evil " images and thoughts from Lucifer and the beast.

I hope this clears up some questions you may have had come into your mind.

• Informative
Reactions: Nous Sommes
Upvote 0

FreeGrace2

Senior Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
USA
✟184,557.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
And in case, FG2 is reading this, only those who HAVE BELIEVED and HAVE DONE GOOD, will come forth unto the resurrection of life.
I believe what Jesus said about never perishing. In John 10:28. Those He gives eternal life will never perish.

However, how do you explain these verses from Hebrews?

Heb 7:27 - Unlike the other high priests, he does not need to offer sacrifices day after day, first for his own sins, and then for the sins of the people. He sacrificed for their sins once for all when he offered himself.

Heb 9
12 He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves; but he entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, thus obtaining eternal redemption.
13 The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean.
14 How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death,so that we may serve the living God!
15For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance—now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.
16In the case of a will, it is necessary to prove the death of the one who made it,
22 In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.
25 Nor did he enter heaven to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own.
26 Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself.
28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Heb 10
10 And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
12 But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God,

And please don't embarrass yourself by claiming Hebrews was written by Paul. Scholars cannot agree on who wrote it, but it is clear from the style that it wan't Paul.

Or is Hebrews just another NT book that has to be rejected because it refutes your ideas?

Upvote 0

FreeGrace2

Senior Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
USA
✟184,557.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
I am the only source on earth where you can learn how you're created.
My, my. No arrogance on your part, huh. But, to be clear, the Bible is the only source on earth where we learn how we're created.

Not one person on earth knows what the beast is that you read about in the books of Daniel and Revelation.
Didn't you mean "knows who the beast is"?? The Bible tells us what the beast is.

Without understanding what the beast is and why it was created, it's impossible to understand what our mind is.
Where ever your mind is, it isn't where the Bible is.

Upvote 0

FreeGrace2

Senior Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
USA
✟184,557.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You are Him, the Word of God. All it takes is belief that a man is created in the image of God so that man and God are the same exact thing.
"Lutheran" is listed as your denomination, but your posts are way more aligned with Mormonism.

John 1
1: In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
3: all things were made through him, and without him was not anything made that was made.
This refers to Jesus Christ, not you.

All the images you observe on a computer screen came from INVISIBLE thoughts. Those images are not made of anything material. Scientists do not understand that those tiny particles they think are made of matter within an atom are only formed illusions that are happening in their minds.
There certainly is something "happening" in your mind. For sure. But I think there's help for these kinds of problems.

The third set of information is called Christ.
Well, on second thought, maybe there isn't help for your problem. Christ is a Person, not a "set of information". This is beyond absurd.

I hope this clears up some questions you may have had come into your mind.
It certainly clears up where you're coming from. I just don't know which planet specifically.

Upvote 0

eldios

May 12, 2017
San Franscisco
✟1,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
My, my. No arrogance on your part, huh. But, to be clear, the Bible is the only source on earth where we learn how we're created.

It's impossible to learn how we're created by reading the Bible without first hearing the voice of God speaking commands in our minds to confess and repent of all our sins. Once we're justified by God and have observed several miracles to know that we're not in control of our lives, then God takes total control of our mind and body to use as a way to testify to all the knowledge called Christ during this millennium reign of Christ. This is how we learn about the beast which caused human beings to build false gods necessary as visual aids for us servants to learn how we're created from an invisible source.

We also learn how this first temporary generation will come to an end on the day of the Lord that will destroy Satan, the beast and all images and thoughts of good and evil including all the visible bodies called the flesh of man. We also learn how we're going to experience life after the day of the Lord called the new heaven and earth.

Didn't you mean "knows who the beast is"?? The Bible tells us what the beast is.

The Bible cannot speak or teach anyone anything about the beast. Those written words in the Bible that contains the word "beast" are only symbolic words with much deeper meaning. Only us servants who testify to the knowledge of God called Christ learn the deep meaning of the beast and why it was created for the reason to teach us servants how we were created.

Where ever your mind is, it isn't where the Bible is.

That's right. I don't need to look at a Bible anymore now that I understand all the prophecies in it. The Bible has deceived every single reader of it since the religious pagans influenced by the beast produced it. They gathered the old writings of God's prophets and searched through all the writings by God's servants and the pagans who were stealing words from God's servants. They used only the writings from the pagans who used some words from the knowledge of Christ and mixed them with their religious Jewish and Babylonian traditions along with pagan doctrines to make up their New Testament. It's impossible to learn about the beast by reading the New Testament. You won't learn anything about the day of the Lord in those writings, either that all God's servants knew about.

The pagans who produced the New Testament left out any teachings about the beast, the day of the Lord and how we'll experience life in the new heaven and earth.

Upvote 0

eldios

May 12, 2017
San Franscisco
✟1,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
You ain't Him at all. Not even close.
The religious Jews didn't know who I was, either. They rejected me because they thought the body that spoke about me was one of their Jewish people who was not educated like them.

John 7
13: Yet for fear of the Jews no one spoke openly of him.
14: About the middle of the feast Jesus went up into the temple and taught.
15: The Jews marveled at it, saying, "How is it that this man has learning, when he has never studied?"
16: So Jesus answered them, "My teaching is not mine, but his who sent me;
17: if any man's will is to do his will, he shall know whether the teaching is from God or whether I am speaking on my own authority.
18: He who speaks on his own authority seeks his own glory; but he who seeks the glory of him who sent him is true, and in him there is no falsehood.

I AM the ONE who is true and the ONE who Jesus was speaking of and for. I AM the Word of God and always will be.

Jesus learned who he was in Me, too.

John 10
25: Jesus answered them, "I told you, and you do not believe. The works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness to me;
26: but you do not believe, because you do not belong to my sheep.
27: My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me;
28: and I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish, and no one shall snatch them out of my hand.
29: My Father, who has given them to me, is greater than all, and no one is able to snatch them out of the Father's hand.
30: I and the Father are one."

Upvote 0

EmSw

White Horse Rider
Apr 26, 2014
✟66,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I am Him so I have no fear at all.

You are? No one saw you coming in the clouds on a white horse. Did you sneak back to earth? Perhaps you took a flight on Delta.

Anyway, we all have been waiting for you; what took you so long? I'm hungry; do you have that wedding supper ready? How many did you send to the lake of fire? When will the New Jerusalem be ready; I'm wanting to see what streets of gold look like.

Oh yeah, I have this pain in my back and legs. Any chance you can get here and take care of it?

• Haha
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eldios

May 12, 2017
San Franscisco
✟1,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
"Lutheran" is listed as your denomination, but your posts are way more aligned with Mormonism.
The body that's typing this sentence was called a Lutheran while growing up in the visible world. That person who believed his body was his true created existence didn't know who he was in Me, the Word of God until he became a chosen servant. Now he is Me, the Word of God after he began testifying to Me starting on June 16th, 2008.

This refers to Jesus Christ, not you.

Jesus Christ is a symbolic phrase that describes the Word of God which is who I AM.

John 1

Genesis 1
26: Then God said, "Let us make man in our image, after our likeness; and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creeps upon the earth."
27: So God created man in his own image, in the image of God he created him; male and female he created them.

There certainly is something "happening" in your mind. For sure. But I think there's help for these kinds of problems.

I'm not the one with the problems. It's you who doesn't know what the beast is or how we were created. You know nothing about the day of the Lord and what will happen on that day. You don't know how you will experience life after that day, either.

Well, on second thought, maybe there isn't help for your problem. Christ is a Person, not a "set of information". This is beyond absurd.

That's what the religious pagan Jews thought, too. They thought the visible human being named Jesus was a liar and had him killed by the Roman government. Jesus knew who he was as an INVISIBLE Spirit in the Spirit of God known as the Word of God. Jesus knew that his body could be destroyed and burned up without having any affect on him at all.

It certainly clears up where you're coming from. I just don't know which planet specifically.

Here is a prophecy about me, the information called Christ;

Jeremiah 5:
15: Behold, I am bringing upon you a nation from afar, O house of Israel, says the LORD. It is an enduring nation, it is an ancient nation, a nation whose language you do not know, nor can you understand what they say.

You can't understand me because you were not chosen to understand;

Romans 11:
3: "Lord, they have killed thy prophets, they have demolished thy altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life."
4: But what is God's reply to him? "I have kept for myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Ba'al."
5: So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen by grace.
6: But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace.
7: What then? Israel failed to obtain what it sought. The elect obtained it, but the rest were hardened,
8: as it is written, "God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that should not see and ears that should not hear, down to this very day."

Upvote 0

eldios

May 12, 2017
San Franscisco
✟1,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
You are? No one saw you coming in the clouds on a white horse. Did you sneak back to earth? Perhaps you took a flight on Delta.

Anyway, we all have been waiting for you; what took you so long? I'm hungry; do you have that wedding supper ready? How many did you send to the lake of fire? When will the New Jerusalem be ready; I'm wanting to see what streets of gold look like.

Oh yeah, I have this pain in my back and legs. Any chance you can get here and take care of it?

Be patient and wait until your body dies and burns up in my fire which is the hot molten lava stored inside the earth.

2 Peter 3
1 This is now the second letter that I have written to you, beloved, and in both of them I have aroused your sincere mind by way of reminder;
2 that you should remember the predictions of the holy prophets and the commandment of the Lord and Savior through your apostles.
3 First of all you must understand this, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own passions
4 and saying, "Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things have continued as they were from the beginning of creation."
5 They deliberately ignore this fact, that by the word of God heavens existed long ago, and an earth formed out of water and by means of water,
6 through which the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished.
7 But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist have been stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.
8 But do not ignore this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slow about his promise as some count slowness, but is forbearing toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
11 Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness,
12 waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!
13 But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.
14 Therefore, beloved, since you wait for these, be zealous to be found by him without spot or blemish, and at peace.
15 And count the forbearance of our Lord as salvation. So also our beloved brother Paul wrote to you according to the wisdom given him,
16 speaking of this as he does in all his letters. There are some things in them hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other scriptures.
17 You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, beware lest you be carried away with the error of lawless men and lose your own stability.
18 But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

Upvote 0

EmSw

White Horse Rider
Apr 26, 2014
✟66,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Be patient and wait until your body dies and burns up in my fire which is the hot molten lava stored inside the earth.

2 Peter 3
1 This is now the second letter that I have written to you, beloved, and in both of them I have aroused your sincere mind by way of reminder;
2 that you should remember the predictions of the holy prophets and the commandment of the Lord and Savior through your apostles.
3 First of all you must understand this, that scoffers will come in the last days with scoffing, following their own passions
4 and saying, "Where is the promise of his coming? For ever since the fathers fell asleep, all things have continued as they were from the beginning of creation."
5 They deliberately ignore this fact, that by the word of God heavens existed long ago, and an earth formed out of water and by means of water,
6 through which the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished.
7 But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist have been stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.
8 But do not ignore this one fact, beloved, that with the Lord one day is as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.
9 The Lord is not slow about his promise as some count slowness, but is forbearing toward you, not wishing that any should perish, but that all should reach repentance.
10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.
11 Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of persons ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness,
12 waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be kindled and dissolved, and the elements will melt with fire!
13 But according to his promise we wait for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.
14 Therefore, beloved, since you wait for these, be zealous to be found by him without spot or blemish, and at peace.
15 And count the forbearance of our Lord as salvation. So also our beloved brother Paul wrote to you according to the wisdom given him,
16 speaking of this as he does in all his letters. There are some things in them hard to understand, which the ignorant and unstable twist to their own destruction, as they do the other scriptures.
17 You therefore, beloved, knowing this beforehand, beware lest you be carried away with the error of lawless men and lose your own stability.
18 But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. To him be the glory both now and to the day of eternity. Amen.

Why are you quoting the Bible? Here are your own words -

"I don't need to look at a Bible anymore now that I understand all the prophecies in it. The Bible has deceived every single reader of it since the religious pagans influenced by the beast produced it. They gathered the old writings of God's prophets and searched through all the writings by God's servants and the pagans who were stealing words from God's servants. They used only the writings from the pagans who used some words from the knowledge of Christ and mixed them with their religious Jewish and Babylonian traditions along with pagan doctrines to make up their New Testament."

If the pagans have deceived 'every' single reader of the Bible, why are you quoting deceptive words to us? Why do you believe 2 Peter 3 is true, if the religious Jewish and Babylonian traditions made up the New Testament?

And, isn't it from this 'pagan' Bible that you got your own beliefs?

Upvote 0

eldios

May 12, 2017
San Franscisco
✟1,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Why are you quoting the Bible? Here are your own words -

"I don't need to look at a Bible anymore now that I understand all the prophecies in it. The Bible has deceived every single reader of it since the religious pagans influenced by the beast produced it. They gathered the old writings of God's prophets and searched through all the writings by God's servants and the pagans who were stealing words from God's servants. They used only the writings from the pagans who used some words from the knowledge of Christ and mixed them with their religious Jewish and Babylonian traditions along with pagan doctrines to make up their New Testament."

If the pagans have deceived 'every' single reader of the Bible, why are you quoting deceptive words to us? Why do you believe 2 Peter 3 is true, if the religious Jewish and Babylonian traditions made up the New Testament?

All the scriptures came from Me so I'm the only authority who can use them to my benefit. Not one reader of the scriptures can understand who they are in Me, the Word of God, unless they are chosen to hear My voice and obey all of My commandments.

And, isn't it from this 'pagan' Bible that you got your own beliefs?

I didn't get taught by the Bible. I listened to the voice of God and obeyed ALL His commandments until I learned who I was in God as a created man. God and I are ONE thing but you have no idea what that ONE thing is. Since God and I are ONE, we're the only ONE who can understand everything that is written in the Bible. Unless the reader of the Bible is ME, the Word of God, he or she will not understand anything in it. They are left with their own interpretations which deceive them.

Upvote 0

EmSw

White Horse Rider
Apr 26, 2014
✟66,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I believe what Jesus said about never perishing. In John 10:28. Those He gives eternal life will never perish.

Why don't you believe what He said about perishing in John 5:29? Why don't you also believe, "And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life"? Do you not believe it is those who have done good who come forth unto the resurrection of life? Do you also not believe those who have done evil will come forth to the resurrection of damnation?

However, how do you explain these verses from Hebrews?

Heb 7:27 - Unlike the other high priests, he does not need to offer sacrifices day after day, first for his own sins, and then for the sins of the people. He sacrificed for their sins once for all when he offered himself.

Heb 9
12 He did not enter by means of the blood of goats and calves; but he entered the Most Holy Place once for all by his own blood, thus obtaining eternal redemption.
13 The blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a heifer sprinkled on those who are ceremonially unclean sanctify them so that they are outwardly clean.
14 How much more, then, will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal Spirit offered himself unblemished to God, cleanse our consciences from acts that lead to death,so that we may serve the living God!
15For this reason Christ is the mediator of a new covenant, that those who are called may receive the promised eternal inheritance—now that he has died as a ransom to set them free from the sins committed under the first covenant.
16In the case of a will, it is necessary to prove the death of the one who made it,
22 In fact, the law requires that nearly everything be cleansed with blood, and without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.
25 Nor did he enter heaven to offer himself again and again, the way the high priest enters the Most Holy Place every year with blood that is not his own.
26 Otherwise Christ would have had to suffer many times since the creation of the world. But he has appeared once for all at the culmination of the ages to do away with sin by the sacrifice of himself.
28 so Christ was sacrificed once to take away the sins of many; and he will appear a second time, not to bear sin, but to bring salvation to those who are waiting for him.

Heb 10
10 And by that will, we have been made holy through the sacrifice of the body of Jesus Christ once for all.
12 But when this priest had offered for all time one sacrifice for sins, he sat down at the right hand of God,

And please don't embarrass yourself by claiming Hebrews was written by Paul. Scholars cannot agree on who wrote it, but it is clear from the style that it wan't Paul.

Or is Hebrews just another NT book that has to be rejected because it refutes your ideas?

Tell us who wrote Hebrews? Then tell us how this person was inspired; tell us if this person was a true prophet of God or a fraud? We do know this person did not know about OT offerings and sacrifices. We do know this person did not know Jesus' teachings on forgiveness, which didn't need any blood.

So tell us, who this person was and why he is authorized to write for God.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

EmSw

White Horse Rider
Apr 26, 2014
✟66,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
All the scriptures came from Me so I'm the only authority who can use them to my benefit. Not one reader of the scriptures can understand who they are in Me, the Word of God, unless they are chosen to hear My voice and obey all of My commandments

Why don't you tell us what year you were born, and in what hospital.

I didn't get taught by the Bible. I listened to the voice of God and obeyed ALL His commandments until I learned who I was in God as a created man. God and I are ONE thing but you have no idea what that ONE thing is. Since God and I are ONE, we're the only ONE who can understand everything that is written in the Bible. Unless the reader of the Bible is ME, the Word of God, he or she will not understand anything in it. They are left with their own interpretations which deceive them.

But you're reading a pagan Bible and getting your understanding. But that's okay. The Creator of heaven and earth warned us about people like you.

Matthew 24
23 Then if any man shall say unto you, lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.
24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.
25 Behold, I have told you before.
26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, he is in the secret chambers; believe it not.
27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

You are late to the dance; many before you have claimed the same thing you are claiming. If it were possible, you might deceive the elect, but I'm not going forth nor am I believing it.

Your brother Jim Jones tried the same thing, and look at him now. All of you false Christs come and go; after you die, you will be forgotten and take your place among the damned. Someone else will take your place.

• Informative
Upvote 0

FreeGrace2

Senior Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
USA
✟184,557.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
It's impossible to learn how we're created by reading the Bible without first hearing the voice of God speaking commands in our minds to confess and repent of all our sins. Once we're justified by God and have observed several miracles to know that we're not in control of our lives, then God takes total control of our mind and body to use as a way to testify to all the knowledge called Christ during this millennium reign of Christ. This is how we learn about the beast which caused human beings to build false gods necessary as visual aids for us servants to learn how we're created from an invisible source.

We also learn how this first temporary generation will come to an end on the day of the Lord that will destroy Satan, the beast and all images and thoughts of good and evil including all the visible bodies called the flesh of man. We also learn how we're going to experience life after the day of the Lord called the new heaven and earth.

The Bible cannot speak or teach anyone anything about the beast. Those written words in the Bible that contains the word "beast" are only symbolic words with much deeper meaning. Only us servants who testify to the knowledge of God called Christ learn the deep meaning of the beast and why it was created for the reason to teach us servants how we were created.

That's right. I don't need to look at a Bible anymore now that I understand all the prophecies in it. The Bible has deceived every single reader of it since the religious pagans influenced by the beast produced it. They gathered the old writings of God's prophets and searched through all the writings by God's servants and the pagans who were stealing words from God's servants. They used only the writings from the pagans who used some words from the knowledge of Christ and mixed them with their religious Jewish and Babylonian traditions along with pagan doctrines to make up their New Testament. It's impossible to learn about the beast by reading the New Testament. You won't learn anything about the day of the Lord in those writings, either that all God's servants knew about.

The pagans who produced the New Testament left out any teachings about the beast, the day of the Lord and how we'll experience life in the new heaven and earth.
OK. 'pagans who produced the NT'. This is the voice of Satan, for sure.

Upvote 0

FreeGrace2

Senior Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
USA
✟184,557.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
eldios said:
Why are you quoting the Bible?

Seems you two have a lot in common.

Happy discussions.

Upvote 0

FreeGrace2

Senior Veteran
Nov 15, 2012
USA
✟184,557.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Why don't you believe what He said about perishing in John 5:29? Why don't you also believe, "And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life"? Do you not believe it is those who have done good who come forth unto the resurrection of life? Do you also not believe those who have done evil will come forth to the resurrection of damnation?

Tell us who wrote Hebrews? Then tell us how this person was inspired; tell us if this person was a true prophet of God or a fraud? We do know this person did not know about OT offerings and sacrifices. We do know this person did not know Jesus' teachings on forgiveness, which didn't need any blood.

So tell us, who this person was and why he is authorized to write for God.
Go ahead and continue your dialogue with eldios. You both have rejected the NT.

Upvote 0