Is Jesus Christ Real? Proving The Bible Is True - Jesus Christ is a Historical Figure

lsume

Site Supporter
Mar 14, 2017
Florida
✟417,518.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello everyone, I did a video on Jesus Christ being a Historical Figure proving it with historical facts. I know you will find it very informing and educating, all Glory to God. Also, make sure to subscribe, thanks. Here is the video,

What do actors politicians and lawyers have in common? I’ve asked that question before and quickly got a response. I am thankfully not the judge nor do I want to be.

Upvote 0

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hello everyone, I did a video on Jesus Christ being a Historical Figure proving it with historical facts. I know you will find it very informing and educating, all Glory to God. Also, make sure to subscribe, thanks. Here is the video,

I am unable to read the font. Sorry. Plus, no sound.

Upvote 0

dqhall

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2015
Florida
Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

Flavius Josephus was a Jewish historian who wrote histories during the first century. He wrote a brief passage about John the Baptist and Jesus Christ. There may be others, I can not remember.

You might get a human voice instead of a robot to narrate.

Upvote 0

Sophrosyne

Let Your Light Shine.. Matt 5:16
Jun 21, 2007
In God's Amazing Grace
✟895,522.00
Faith
Christian
Most intellectually honest people agree Jesus as a man existed. What they don't agree with is that he had any power other than a man in life and that he was resurrected from the dead. In other words we can get folks on the porch of a church but not get them to open the door and come in.

Upvote 0

East of Eden

Feb 20, 2021
Albuquerque
✟36,726.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Most intellectually honest people agree Jesus as a man existed. What they don't agree with is that he had any power other than a man in life and that he was resurrected from the dead. In other words we can get folks on the porch of a church but not get them to open the door and come in.

Yes, those are two different questions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums