Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Is Jesus Christ in you?

yes or no

and discussion
That's what I've been told. He is supposed to be in everyone, I thought. I dont always feel His presence to be honest. But that is my fault for ignoring Him. He will die if you don't give Him attention, I guess. Better you don't die before noticing Him.
"the Kingdom of God is within"

Upvote 0

JESUS=G.O.A.T

Dec 29, 2016
Houston
✟68,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Is Jesus Christ in you?

yes or no

and discussion
yes and i'm confused by what you mean by and discussion are you asking for explanation or you will reply to discussion?

That's what I've been told. He is supposed to be in everyone, I thought. I dont always feel His presence to be honest. But that is my fault for ignoring Him. He will die if you don't give Him attention, I guess. Better you don't die before noticing Him.

He's omnipresent sure but he's not in everyone if that was the case the world would be a better place.

Upvote 0

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
He's omnipresent sure but he's not in everyone if that was the case the world would be a better place.
There you go. I'm wrong again. :)So Jesus Christ isn't in everyone. It is my understanding that if a person searches for Jesus, they will find Him in themselves?
I guess it is hard to see Jesus in dictators like Hitler. Still if he sincerely repented, even he might find Him there? Like Jesus lays dormant in everyone?

Upvote 0

JESUS=G.O.A.T

Dec 29, 2016
Houston
✟68,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There you go. I'm wrong again. :)So Jesus Christ isn't in everyone. It is my understanding that if a person searches for Jesus, they will find Him in themselves?
I guess it is hard to see Jesus in dictators like Hitler. Still if he sincerely repented, even he might find Him there? Like Jesus lays dormant in everyone?
I'm not saying I have all the answers im in ministry but Like anyone else on earth have a lot to learn. I'm just saying based off the Bible an indidivual is born in sin and shapeth in inequity and must as you point out seek Jesus themselves. Certain people like Hitler as you mention don't I guess you could say and commit acts someone led by the Holy Spirit wouldn't do. And yes as we see with Paul even someone who commits many sins and is against god can repent, this is why I don't believe in the dearh penalty for example. There are other reasons such states that don't even have the policy having less crime and the Cost of the action vs jail for life but yeah. Now to answer your last question the Bible suggest that we must seek Jesus and it never states that we are born with the Holy Spirit inside. It says all have sinned and fall short as well.

Upvote 0

Hidden In Him

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2017
Lafayette, LA
✟544,986.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is Jesus Christ in you? Yes or no, and discussion

Yes, and here's how I know why: (Btw, you should probably clarify your OP, since it appears you want evidence for why we think He is if the answer is "Yes").

Almost from the moment I got saved, I began praying for wisdom, so that I could help and lead God's people. I prayed this regularly, then eventually incessantly, and then slowly began to have Him open up more and more revelations and interpretations of scripture to me, often ones that I noticed even the best of Christian scholarship were not seeing. I also noticed that I began receiving the gift of interpretation of dreams and visions, a gift that I continue to get stronger and stronger in. I have only been on this Forum a little over a month or so and have already interpreted 5 maybe 6 different dreams and visions which all quarters involved said were accurate, likewise having received the witness of the Spirit.

These would be my primary reasons for saying Jesus is indeed within me (John 16:13). I should also point out that I received the baptism in the Holy Spirit with great power, and have tangibly felt His presence descend upon me more times than I can count.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If by Jesus Christ, you are referring to the holy spirit, then yes, absolutely.
Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins.
1 Cor 3:16, Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the spirit of God dwells in you?
2 Cor 6:16, Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, " I WILL DWELL IN THEM AND WALK AMONG THEM; AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE."
There are many more examples.
When you accept the Lord Jesus as your savior, the holy spirit dwells in you.

Upvote 0

JESUS=G.O.A.T

Dec 29, 2016
Houston
✟68,441.00
Country
United States
Faith
Apostolic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Is Jesus Christ in you?

yes or no

and discussion
If for discussion you want to know how I know posting this just incase

1. I was at some apostolic convention and started speaking in tounques (i'm not proposing anything in this or saying every salvation experience is the same just telling you my experience) and jumping and couldn't control the tounque or anything like those at pentecost in acts . The very next day I deleted all my bad music and certain things I had going on in life and never returned unto this day I continue to grow and now I even pray in tongues.

2. I have read through the bible and I find my experience is biblical and a sign of receiving the holy spirit.

3. I haven't been the same since that experience I had I don't even cus anymore and people notice that. I used to cus a lot.

4. I experienced what I experienced on that day and have since after being baptized and repenting, and the bible promises us in acts to that we can repent, be baptized and expect hte holy ghost/spirit if we ask for it. I repented and got baptized and this happened when I was seeking the holy spirit.

Reactions: Jay83x
Upvote 0

Godlovesmetwo

Fringe Catholic
Mar 16, 2016
Antwerp
✟17,860.00
Country
Djibouti
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Are there any cases when people have apparently been saved but their heart is not sincere? they are just doing it because there are no better options in their life right now?

Upvote 0

thesunisout

growing in grace
Site Supporter
Mar 24, 2011
He lifts me up
✟159,601.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Before we know Christ, we are dead in trespasses and sins:

Ephesians 2:1-8

As for you, you were dead in your trespasses and sins, 2in which you used to walk when you conformed to the ways of this world and of the ruler of the power of the air, the spirit who is now at work in the sons of disobedience. 3We all lived among them at one time in the cravings of our flesh, indulging its desires and thoughts. Like the rest, we were by nature children of wrath.

4But because of His great love for us, God, who is rich in mercy, 5made us alive with Christ, even when we were dead in our trespasses. It is by grace you have been saved! 6And God raised us up with Christ and seated us with Him in the heavenly realms in Christ Jesus, 7in order that in the coming ages He might display the surpassing riches of His grace, demonstrated by His kindness to us in Christ Jesus

That is what it means to be born again. When you put your faith and trust in Jesus as your Lord and Savior, God sends His Spirit, the Holy Spirit, to live inside of you and make you into a new person:

2 Corinthians 5:17

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, the new creation has come: The old has gone, the new is here!

God makes you into a new person through His Spirit who lives in you. Until you submit yourself to Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, you don't have Gods Spirit living in you:

Romans 8:9

But you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you. Now if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he is not His.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Humble me Lord

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2017
The far north icebox
✟190,331.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I'm sure there are. To be human is to be a sinful creature.
There are plenty of people also that have received the holy spirit and for some reason fallen away or slid back into sin.
Jesus told a parable about this called the parable of the sower. Matthew 13
Its the story of a farmer sowing seeds in different types of ground. Some seeds that fell on good ground grew and multiplied. some fell in the rocks but was scorched by the sun and died.
In short, Gods words get heard by many people. Some accept it and it grows into a great relationship with him, others dismiss it.
It is like a lot of things in life, if you don't take it seriously, it's probably not going to last.
I was like that at one time. I accepted Jesus when I was a teenager, but fell away and lived my life the way I wanted, thinking i would go to heaven because I was a "good" person. Later in life I realized something was missing and have rekindled my relationship with God. My life is so much more peaceful and fulfilled, I only regret running from HIM for so long.
God Bless

Upvote 0

Another Lazarus

Old Newbie
Sep 19, 2013
✟49,808.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
He will die if you don't give Him attention,

Who has Jesus in their hearts ?

The Jewish people and their Rabbi assumed they were the true chosen nation who inherited the kingdom of God and they thought they had to pay attention to Him by praying as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and in the streets, that they may have glory of men.

They are also good to only those who were of their own country, nation, and religion, whom they are pleased to look upon as their friends. Others salute their brethren, and embrace those of their own party, and way, and opinion,

but if we want Jesus to live in our life we must study to conform ourselves to the example of our heavenly Father (instead of showing yourself praying and paying attention so sweet at church)

Matt 5:44 but I -- I say to you, Love your enemies, bless those cursing you, do good to those hating you, and pray for those accusing you falsely, and persecuting you,

46. For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have? Do not even the tax collectors do the same?

Matt 13:13 Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.
15 For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

May Jesus bless you all HalleluYAH

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Yes. In fact, it is not I that lives, But Christ liveth in me. When he leaves....I return to the dust. In Him I live, move breathe and have my being. This is the case for ALL. All just dont know it yet.....Had them known.....They would not have crucified My Lord.

Upvote 0

LoveofTruth

Christ builds His church from within us
Jun 29, 2015
✟167,086.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes the kingdom of God is within and it the word of the kingdom is sown in the hearts of all. But not all are in the kingdom or hear his voice within their hearts. He is not in union with all, except those that repent and believe in God's righteousness which is revealed in the gospel.

Not all receive Him or come to the True Light giving them light. The true Light eightieth every man that cometh into the world, John 1:9. This Light is the Word and life and all are reproved of all things by this Light. This Light is Christ and he is not far from everyone of us. But not all love the light or come to the light . But today if you hear His voice harden not your hearts.

Jesus Christ is in all those who have faith in the gospel (1 Cor 15:1-4) and who believe on Him. He dwells in the heart by faith. This is how we overcome the world by faith and through this faith we enter into the grace. By grace are ye saved through faith.

This word of life the seed sown was made flash and dwelt among us and he was seen and handled and shown forth. He glorified the Father and knows all men.

This great mystery Jesus speaks of and John and Paul in various places.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

LoveofTruth

Jun 29, 2015
✟167,086.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If by Jesus Christ, you are referring to the holy spirit, then yes, absolutely.
Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins.
1 Cor 3:16, Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the spirit of God dwells in you?
2 Cor 6:16, Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, " I WILL DWELL IN THEM AND WALK AMONG THEM; AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE."
There are many more examples.

I mean is Jesus Christ in you?

Thats why I asked for a

"yes" or :NO"

a simple yes or no

I refer to this verse for all to know

"2 Corinthians 13:5
Examine yourselves, whether ye be
in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye notyour own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?"

I can also ask you

Who is the Holy Ghost?

Is the Holy Ghost God?

Is the Holy Ghost one of the three persons of the Godhead?

Do you believe in the Tri Unity, or Trinity?

and do you have both the Father and the Son in you?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LoveofTruth

Jun 29, 2015
✟167,086.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
His seed is sown in the hearts but not all receive him in their hearts. The true Light lights everyone, and yet many hate the light and so are condemned John 3. God is not far from every one of us. But not all receive him.

Upvote 0

LoveofTruth

Jun 29, 2015
✟167,086.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm not saying I have all the answers im in ministry but Like anyone else on earth have a lot to learn. I'm just saying based off the Bible an indidivual is born in sin and shapeth in inequity and must as you point out seek Jesus themselves. Certain people like Hitler as you mention don't I guess you could say and commit acts someone led by the Holy Spirit wouldn't do. And yes as we see with Paul even someone who commits many sins and is against god can repent, this is why I don't believe in the dearh penalty for example. There are other reasons such states that don't even have the policy having less crime and the Cost of the action vs jail for life but yeah. Now to answer your last question the Bible suggest that we must seek Jesus and it never states that we are born with the Holy Spirit inside. It says all have sinned and fall short as well.
consider the scriptures speak of the Spirit of the father in us Matthew 10 The Spirit of the Son in our hearts Gal 4:6 and being filled with the Holy Ghost.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hello, just curious what you mean here, when you say for all?, are you speaking that all will be saved the doctrine of "universalism?
I am not familiar with all the dotrines and isms.....a lot of these names I never hear of before joining this site. I only know and speak what God shows me. If you want to group me with a sect of people or a doctrine you won't be able to.

Upvote 0