Visit site
✟246,905.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't want to live a mediocre life. I want to live like I'm going thru the book of Acts. Anything less is insufficient and not worthy. I know some people would want me to chill and expect less, but I can't do it. I'm meant and destined for more.

GospelS

A Daughter of Zion Seeking Her Father in Heaven!
Site Supporter
Aug 1, 2017
She is The Land!
✟452,063.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That’s good. I believe there are still people who live like that in the underground churches and remotest places. There is a different kind of power when the persecution is greater. The days are coming where it will be even more deeper than the book of Acts.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

ReesePiece23

The Peanut Buttery Member.
Sep 17, 2013
✟288,577.00
Faith
Christian
The only thing that matters to me is leaving a legacy. I want the children of my great-great grandchildren to read my works and know who I was. And to be honest, once I've done everything I need to do, I can depart happily regardless of my age. Age is NOT important, content is. (Honestly, I could go in my 40's for all I care. When it's done, it's done.)

I don't feel as if I have the right to just plod along aimlessly, taking in the views, being 'settled'. I've got a purpose to fulfil.

• Agree
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0

ImAllLikeOkWaitWat

For who can resist his will?
Aug 18, 2015
✟327,857.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
We're all destined for more that doesn't mean that mean do nothing. If living like you are in the book of acts is something that you desire, then pursue it. I know in this informational age we live in we desire an escape from the constraint that is information overload. Taking a tech fast helps. That may be what you actually need over the deprivation that those in the book of acts faced.

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,620.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I don't want to live a mediocre life. I want to live like I'm going thru the book of Acts. Anything less is insufficient and not worthy. I know some people would want me to chill and expect less, but I can't do it. I'm meant and destined for more.

Be careful down this road. First make it absolutely sure what you believe is the truth.

A lot of Christians have done what you dream of but having done in haste, they end up deceiving many souls.

Remember that God's schedule is not human schedule. We have all the time to make sure what we have is the truth. Better we lead a few to the truth than many to damnation due to overconfidence in what we believe and doing things in haste.

• Winner
Reactions: Amittai
Upvote 0

mtatertayte

Apr 5, 2020
La.
✟1,034.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Then go to a place where they will kill you
for preaching Jesus if they catch you
and then you will live like you are going through
the books of Acts.

And your life will be nothing mediocre.

Upvote 0