Is it true that only the most serious criminals would have a lifetime ban from entering France?

black.hawk

Aug 18, 2017
Wiltshire
✟10,427.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Is it true that only the most serious criminals would be permanently barred from acquiring a French passport e.g. Murder, terrorism, armed robbery, rape, and child abuse etc?

Are there any other crimes which are relevant for the purpose of immigration?

Last edited:

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is it true that only the most serious criminals would be permanently barred from acquiring a French passport e.g. Murder, terrorism, armed robbery, rape, and child abuse etc?

Are there any other crimes you can think of?
I read they're having a lot of trouble due to the refugee resettlements. Those being resettled don't have their backgrounds fully checked. That's all I know about France.

Upvote 0

black.hawk

Aug 18, 2017
Wiltshire
✟10,427.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I read they're having a lot of trouble due to the refugee resettlements. Those being resettled don't have their backgrounds fully checked. That's all I know about France.
But what about migrants who are not refugees?

Upvote 0

black.hawk

Aug 18, 2017
Wiltshire
✟10,427.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
But why have they been resettled?

Upvote 0

angeltrue

May 6, 2016
NJ
✟27,118.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
But what about migrants who are not refugees?
All I know is what I've read online. I don't believe a country should be forced to let someone in who has committed serious crimes. I believe in having sovereign borders. That's why I think there is Brexit from what I understand.

Upvote 0