Is it really a Black Hole or is it just an Electric Plasmoid?

Doveaman

Re-Created, Not Evolved.
Mar 4, 2009
✟77,387.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Black Hole or Plasmoid?

maxresdefault.jpg

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,237,372.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
Point your spaceship at the middle, turn on the warp drive, and see what happens. Actually, if it is a true Black Hole it should look the same from every angle. A plasmoid will look different from different angles.

• Haha
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I'm inclined to think plasmoid. These electric universe people make a whole lot more sense than the LIGO people.

But I thought only the earth being flat made sense to you.

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
But I thought only the earth being flat made sense to you.

No worries. There's a lot of what I said the you and others promptly ignored. So, I understand your ignorance in anything I believe.

• Friendly
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

Strathos

No one important
Dec 11, 2012
God's Earth
✟263,276.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
No worries. There's a lot of what I said the you and others promptly ignored. So, I understand your ignorance in anything I believe.

I think you have it backwards there. Unless you're actually converting from the flat earth camp to the EU camp (which would be a huge improvement).

Reactions: Jimmy D
Upvote 0

Smithi

Apr 18, 2019
Dorset
✟18,112.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Definitely not a plasmoid. Thornhill needs to explain the measured masses of M 87* and Sgr A*. And the stellar orbits in the latter. And the gravitational redshift of star S0-2 around the latter at pericentre. As usual with EU, it is a bunch of unscientific nonsense.

• Agree
Reactions: HotBlack
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
Definitely not a plasmoid. Thornhill needs to explain the measured masses of M 87* and Sgr A*. And the stellar orbits in the latter. And the gravitational redshift of star S0-2 around the latter at pericentre. As usual with EU, it is a bunch of unscientific nonsense.

FYI, EU/PC theory is fully compatible with massive objects in space. It simply treats "black holes" as homopolar generators. There's nothing about EU/PC theory that requires the core of galaxies to contain a plasmoid, and I embrace the existence of massive objects in space.

The so called "measured" (actually estimated) masses however could be debatable in EU/PC theory since their mass is typically estimated without respect to local current conditions.

Since however EU/PC theory is fully compatible with GR theory, it's no big deal if galaxies contain massive objects at their core. In fact I personally believe that they do.

Upvote 0

SelfSim

A non "-ist"
Jun 23, 2014
✟177,042.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
  • Haha
Upvote 0

Michael

Contributor
Site Supporter
Feb 5, 2002
Mt. Shasta, California
Visit site
✟298,148.00
Faith
Christian
By the way, I've put together a list of a number of books and mathematical references on the topic of EU/PC theory which you can find here:

Resources and mathematical models describing the Electric Universe and Plasma Cosmology theory : plasmacosmology

Electric universe theory essentially began with Birkeland's lab work and his application of circuit theory to solar system physics. The cosmology model is described in papers and books by Hannes Alfven, Anthony Peratt, Eric Lerner and many others.

Upvote 0

SelfSim

A non "-ist"
Jun 23, 2014
✟177,042.00
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Private
... Electric universe theory essentially began with Birkeland's lab work and his application of circuit theory to solar system physics. The cosmology model is described in papers and books by Hannes Alfven, Anthony Peratt, Eric Lerner and many others.
Yep .. that about summarises the delusion all right!

• Winner
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Smithi

Apr 18, 2019
Dorset
✟18,112.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
FYI, EU/PC theory is fully compatible with massive objects in space. It simply treats "black holes" as homopolar generators. There's nothing about EU/PC theory that requires the core of galaxies to contain a plasmoid, and I embrace the existence of massive objects in space.

The so called "measured" (actually estimated) masses however could be debatable in EU/PC theory since their mass is typically estimated without respect to local current conditions.

Since however EU/PC theory is fully compatible with GR theory, it's no big deal if galaxies contain massive objects at their core. In fact I personally believe that they do.

EU/PC is not a theory. What little of it exists in the scientific literature is easily shown to be wrong. And there is most definitely an EU requirement for a plasmoid at the galactic centre. The loon Thornhill has just posted a video, claiming such a thing. I am not linking to the unscientific garbage. Just Google "black hole as a plasmoid", and you will find the offending idiocy.

And EU idiocy is not compatible with GR! The aforementioned idiot claimed that gravity was essentially instantaneous! I quote the clown;

Gravity requires the near-instantaneous character of the electric force to form stable systems like our solar system and spiral galaxies. Gravitationally, the Earth ‘sees’ the Sun where it is this instant, not where it was more than 8 minutes ago. Newton’s famous law of gravity does not refer to time.

Electric Gravity in an ELECTRIC UNIVERSE® – holoscience.com | The ELECTRIC UNIVERSE®

Given that he doesn't refer to the observations from the binary neutron star merger (something else EU claims do not exist!), showing that the speed of gravity = the speed of light, I'd say that that execrable nonsense has been debunked.

And I fail to see what current has got to do with deriving the mass of the BH from stellar orbits, using Kepler's third law - M = A^3/ P^2. Not seeing a value for current in there. M = mass, in solar masses, A = semimajor axis of the star in AU, and P = the period of the star in years. Throw in the measured values for star S0-2 around Sgr A*, and we get ~ 4m solar masses. I see no qualified astrophysicists challenging that measurement. And the gravitational redshift cannot be caused by his impossible plasmoid nonsense.

Maybe you don't believe in the claims of the high priest of the Lightning Bolt cult?

Upvote 0

Smithi

Apr 18, 2019
Dorset
✟18,112.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Divorced
Electric universe theory essentially began with Birkeland's lab work and his application of circuit theory to solar system physics. The cosmology model is described in papers and books by Hannes Alfven, Anthony Peratt, Eric Lerner and many others.

Alfven was out of his depth with cosmology. His model was a matter-antimatter universe, which is debunked. Peratt has also been shown to be wrong with his model of galaxy formation. And Lerner hasn't got a clue. He tried to invoke a plasmoid model for quasars! Since debunked by observation, of course.

Upvote 0