Is it possible to me finding a job after delirium?

DavidMil

Dec 17, 2017
Milan
✟3,366.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Some months ago I got completely crazy praying G-d loud saying nonsense stuff. In my student house where I live I have been recorded and everyone listened to my delirium laughing. I start realizing to be schizo,so I wonder how to heal but my fear is not to find a job in future because someone may tell what he/she heard of me

• Prayers
Reactions: JCFantasy23

mukk_in

Yankees Fan
Site Supporter
Oct 13, 2009
Vellore, India
✟664,706.00
Country
India
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Some months ago I got completely crazy praying G-d loud saying nonsense stuff. In my student house where I live I have been recorded and everyone listened to my delirium laughing. I start realizing to be schizo,so I wonder how to heal but my fear is not to find a job in future because someone may tell what he/she heard of me
Employers should evaluate your candidature based on your current physical and mental condition. Should they discriminate against you based on your previous medical record, they may be breaking the law. So cheer up, and God bless :).

Reactions: DavidMil
Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

As mukk says if you are health and sane, there is no reason why you should not get full time employment.

• Agree
Upvote 0

DavidMil

Dec 17, 2017
Milan
✟3,366.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
As mukk says if you are health and sane, there is no reason why you should not get full time employment.
Actually I have never been to a mental doctor because I have always prayed Jesus to heal (I now wonder if Jesus got offended if I started a therapy). My fear is that the job interviewer could have heard of me. In the small city where I live many say I am crazy. I believe I can heal but still have paranoia of being rejected before job interview

Upvote 0

Tolworth John

Site Supporter
Mar 10, 2017
Tolworth
✟369,679.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Actually I have never been to a mental doctor because I have always prayed Jesus to heal (I now wonder if Jesus got offended if I started a therapy). My fear is that the job interviewer could have heard of me. In the small city where I live many say I am crazy. I believe I can heal but still have paranoia of being rejected before job interview

Just as God has given us cars, tv, mobile phones and modern medicine so you haveno reason not to see a doctor and get evidence that you are currently sane.

Hoe else can you prove your sanity?

Upvote 0

Petros2015

Jun 23, 2016
undisclosed Bunker
✟289,235.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I wonder how to heal but my fear is not to find a job in future because someone may tell what he/she heard of me

Relax and take care of yourself. People don't spend as much time thinking about us as we think they do. People mostly think about themselves. So whatever you did, it's probably out of their minds and no one will go out of their way to make life hard for you. Even in the worst case where criminal charges get filed, people still manage to get jobs mostly and it doesn't sound like you did any harm to anyone.

You might want to see a therapist though. I see a therapist, stay sober from drugs and alcohol and take medication. It helps to keep me grounded and not do things that I might regret like manic excitement or bad depression. And I believe God wants that for me so I can be a better servant and son.

Last edited:
  • Winner
Upvote 0

DavidMil

Dec 17, 2017
Milan
✟3,366.00
Country
Italy
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Relax and take care of yourself. People don't spend as much time thinking about us as we think they do. People mostly think about themselves. So whatever you did, it's probably out of their minds and no one will go out of their way to make life hard for you. Even in the worst case where criminal charges get filed, people still manage to get jobs mostly and it doesn't sound like you did any harm to anyone.

You might want to see a therapist though. I see a therapist, stay sober from drugs and alcohol and take medication. It helps to keep me grounded and not do things that I might regret like manic excitement or bad depression. And I believe God wants that for me so I can be a better servant and son.
I forgot about famous criminals
G-d bless you!☺

• Friendly
Reactions: Petros2015
Upvote 0