Is it possible to find love as a bald person?

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
In 25 and I have alopecia, as I was doing my hair I noticed my hair getting progressively thinner and it just hit home that being bald will be a reality to me.

Not many men go for bald women and that's okay, everyone has their preference...

I just feel like, once I'm completely bald ill be extremely unappealing and I won't find love. That's one of the things I want to experience before leaving this earth.

• Friendly
Reactions: jameseb

Goatee

Jesus, please forgive me, a sinner.
Aug 16, 2015
Under a Rock. Wales, UK
✟77,615.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Divorced
Go here as a fantastic website with great advice and friendly people:

Sly Bald Guys Forum - Head Shaving and Hairloss Advice

I am bald. I shave my head................I love it! Lots of women love a bald guy! And lots of guys love a bald girl!

Website linked has bald women as members on it too.

Upvote 0

Poppyseed78

Supporter
Sep 13, 2016
US
✟275,982.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I truly believe it is possible to find love, regardless of being bald or having a disability. Not everyone *will* and not everyone *does* find love - and that goes for people with no visible differences, as well. But I personally know of many people who have gotten married despite an illness or physical difference. There are people who have been injured or disfigured in fires, serving in war zones in the military, who have become paralyzed or had an amputation, and they still can find love.

Unfortunately, there are some shallow people in the world who do not see beyond external appearance. But there are people who do. Try to remember that beauty and confidence come from within. If you project confidence in your demeanor, you will look radiant, hair or no hair. It's not the hair on your head, or lack thereof, that makes a person valuable and attractive.

Upvote 0

jameseb

Smite me, O Mighty Smiter!
Mar 3, 2004
North Little Rock, AR
✟116,968.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
The takeaway here is that they're saving you the time, trouble and grief of a shallow and unworthy relationship that might have taken you years to discover otherwise! ;)

You're worth more than such superficial men. Believe me, there really are plenty of other men out there that will not only love a woman for her heart and mind, but will see the beauty in her beyond that which she can or can't control. I'm sure God will send a man like that your way one day. :) The hard part for some of us is being patient! ;)

Upvote 0

expos4ever

Oct 22, 2008
Montreal, Quebec
✟248,004.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think your fears are greatly exaggerated. When I was your age, I thought my wild frizzy hair would scare off the ladies. Turned out I was wrong.

Trust me - we almost universally exagerrate the importance of our appearance. If you make your partner feel good about hinself, it probably wouldn't matter if you had a second nose.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know the feeling. I took a look at my brother and knew that being bald was going to be my reality in the future. So I had to find a wife fast, while i still had hair...... so now she is stuck with me.

You will be find...it is very common for women to wear wigs..... And when a man loves You, the outer appearance is less important.

Upvote 0

Far Side Of the Moon

" The moon is high& the stars are aligned" :)
Mar 11, 2016
Georgia
✟30,290.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I truly believe it is possible to find love, regardless of being bald or having a disability. Not everyone *will* and not everyone *does* find love - and that goes for people with no visible differences, as well. But I personally know of many people who have gotten married despite an illness or physical difference. There are people who have been injured or disfigured in fires, serving in war zones in the military, who have become paralyzed or had an amputation, and they still can find love.

Unfortunately, there are some shallow people in the world who do not see beyond external appearance. But there are people who do. Try to remember that beauty and confidence come from within. If you project confidence in your demeanor, you will look radiant, hair or no hair. It's not the hair on your head, or lack thereof, that makes a person valuable and attractive.
How very encouraging. Thank you.

Upvote 0

Kit Sigmon

May 18, 2016
USA
✟76,189.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
In 25 and I have alopecia, as I was doing my hair I noticed my hair getting progressively thinner and it just hit home that being bald will be a reality to me.

Not many men go for bald women and that's okay, everyone has their preference...

I just feel like, once I'm completely bald ill be extremely unappealing and I won't find love. That's one of the things I want to experience before leaving this earth.

Well now, I'm a black woman an my hair doesn't grow long...so I've experimented with weaves, wigs, add-ons--headbands that have hair attached to them...there's options available.
You can also experiment with wearing headwraps.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums