Sydney
✟15,728.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I like this girl and I think she knows. We live in a dorm and she’s my neighbor.
I’ve had good chats with her out at the pub and I really felt she enjoyed talking to me. She seemed to like it when I put my arm around her shoulder.
One night I messaged her “Did you get back safely hun? Just making sure.” She replied the next morning “I did! Thanks for checking up on me.”
One time, she came in my room asking how she looked and used my mirror for a bit.
One night, I told her that I've knocked on her door a couple of times for a chat and she told me to message her if there’s no answer.
I messaged her one night. “Feel like company for a bit?” She replied in the morning, “Sorry Nick. I was fast asleep when you sent this.” (She was).
I messaged her one night asking what she's up to. She said she got back from work and was chilling in her friends room. I asked her to come chat if she wanted to. She ended up coming for a second, but not sure if she did because she saw my fb message. She said "Hey. I'm exhausted. Fell asleep in my friend's room. What are you doing for the weekend." I said Dunno. There's no more football. It's gonna be horrible". She said "yeah. Nothing on tv too. I'm going home tomorrow, but back Sunday." We just said night.

One time I saw her as she was going in her room. We had a good 5 min social chat. During the talk, she either used her hand to keep her door open or me using my foot. She didn't smile, but did make eye contact. I put my hand against the wall to lean on and her eyes opened wider a little for a second.
I saw her at the pub the other night. I was sitting down chatting. When she walked past me, I gave her a big wave. She took a quick look at me and continued walking while giving me a little wave that wasn't really a wave. I realized she was probably busy because when I looked at where she was going, she was actually comforting a friend. After that, she walked round the back of the bar while looking in my direction for a couple of seconds. There was no expression on her face.

I was at the pub a few nights ago and we were kind of avoiding each other I think. I know I was. I looked at her one time when her group was near me. She was facing me, but her eyes were looking down. Not her head, just her eyes. Then towards the end of the night, out of the blue, she rubbed my shoulder and said bye and walked off. I looked behind me slowly and saw her waving at me while walking and I waved back. She gave me a kind of sorry/sad look too as she waved.
One final thing. I run a radio show at the uni, and I made a segment called love song dedications. Yesterday I ran a survey for people to dedicate a song to someone if they want. I had no idea she would contribute. She dedicated the song "Ring of Fire by Johnny Cash. She wrote "For putting in a lot of effort into the dorm and making me feel welcomed".

The other night, when she was with a couple of my mates and her mates they were talking about the dorm. Apparently she said, "Nick's always in his room every time I come back from work to the dorm." What do you make of that?

I was walking into my room and my other neighbour (who's also female) yelled out hi. Then i heard the neighbour talk about me because I'm sure I heard my name and my crush's name being said. I didn't really hear what was said, except the neighbour saying this sentence clearly. "How can you fall in love with someone that's not your type".
Based on that last part, I should move on, correct?

Last edited:

Hopelessnick

Oct 18, 2017
Sydney
✟15,728.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
I created a new dedication survey for my next radio show. I got one from her again, but it obviously wasn't her even though it said her name. The person dedicated the song "Right Thurr by Chingy to me. Reasoning - "For dedicating a song last week to a girl in his dorm lol". What do you think of that?

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.