Is it okay to sing worship music in the shower ?

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hi guys,
Truth time: is there ever a place or time that worship isn't appropriate? Like while showering?

God bless you.
Nope:

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Upvote 0

Everybodyknows

The good guys lost
Dec 19, 2016
Australia
✟45,191.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nope:

"Rejoice always, pray without ceasing, in everything give thanks; for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus for you." 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
Only if you shower in your clothes

Upvote 0

Martyr's Crown

Sunflower Jewel
Feb 10, 2017
The Netherlands
✟78,464.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I love to sing in the shower and pray in the shower also

I don't always sing in the shower, but I do have my moments where I really am in that type of mood. :) I do also sometimes pray in the shower too. :oldthumbsup:

To the OP: You can defintively sing worship and praise songs in the shower. God isn't going to frown on you when you are naked since He was the one who created you, in His eyes what's most important is your heart!

• Winner
Reactions: Darkhorse
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Big Drew

Believer
Site Supporter
Nov 10, 2009
Alabama
✟74,961.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Hi guys,
Truth time: is there ever a place or time that worshiping God isn't appropriate? Like while showering?

God bless you.
Why would there be an issue in the shower? God knows what you look like without clothes, He made you that way. I've had some of my best moments with God in the shower...it's one of the few places I can be alone with Him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums