Visit site
✟766,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Gonna be honest, I hate Islam more than anything else on earth. (not the people who are muslims, mind) but they would still kill Jesus if they could.

Islam is antichrist in ideological form, with just enough resemblance to Christianity to make it a half-truth ideology to drag Christianity down.

I feel like it's okay for me to feel this way and that I should stop trying to stop myself. God does have enemies, after all. Christianity is not some progressive, go along to get along system of niceties like so many would have the world believe.

I for one am going to embrace my contempt of Islam. Giving it any benefit of the doubt is tantamount to sympathy for the devil in my book. I will seek to undermine it at every opportunity.

Psalm 139:21-22 Do I not hate those who hate you, LORD, and abhor those who are in rebellion against you? I have nothing but hatred for them; I count them my enemies.

what do you think? not progressive enough?
It is wise to hate evil. The Muslims do not believe God had a son. Many Christians have been accused of blasphemy against Islam and executed. That is why I hate Islam.

There are also Muslims who do not practice militancy, but are at peace with one another. There are areas where Christians and Muslims live near each other without attacking each other. Like I have to ignore Biblical commands that allow slavery, require animal sacrifice and require stoning of people for working on Sabbath/Shabaht, some Muslims have to ignore parts of the Koran.

Upvote 0

HBonaparte

Feb 13, 2006
✟17,632.00
Faith
Christian
As someone who did a little reasearch you'll know that our savior is there anti christ and our anti christ is their savior. They believe Imam Al Mahdi along with Isa ( false Jesus) will come together and slaughter the Dajjal (Islamic antichrist) along with his Jewish followers. The Dajjal will be said to call himself king of kings and he will do miracles and he will claim to be God and he will fight for the Jews this sounds exactly like the biblical Jesus let's take a looks at there Imam Al Mahdi and Isa. They believe Imam Al Mahdi will gather a great army to fight the anti christ along with Isa who will kill the Dajjal and all his Jewish followers. They believe Isa will tell all the Christians that they were wrong and he will correct them he will break the cross and kill all pigs this sounds exactly like the biblical false prophet and they say Imam Al Mahdi will bring together a large and final Islamic Caliphate.

I don't care what they believe.
You got biblical evidence, such as scriptures?

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
If you had any knowledge on history you'd know that the crusades were a defensive war against Muslims who were murdering innocent Christians on their way to Jerusalem and they were called to protect the crumbling Byzantine empire and because the Muslims burned down the church of the holy sepulchre in Jerusalem.
I do know some about history... Count Emicho led crusaders in a series of massacres of Jews in various towns in the Rhineland in 1096. Other crusades encompassed any who might be considered pagans and heretics.

A good deal of the campaigns were more political in nature. What man has authority to promise those who join the battle a place in heaven?

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Islam is antichrist in ideological form, with just enough resemblance to Christianity to make it a half-truth ideology to drag Christianity down.

I feel like it's okay for me to feel this way and that I should stop trying to stop myself. God does have enemies, after all. Christianity is not some progressive, go along to get along system of niceties like so many would have the world believe.

I for one am going to embrace my contempt of Islam. Giving it any benefit of the doubt is tantamount to sympathy for the devil in my book. I will seek to undermine it at every opportunity.

Psalm 139:21-22 Do I not hate those who hate you, LORD, and abhor those who are in rebellion against you? I have nothing but hatred for them; I count them my enemies.

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
murdering innocent Christians on their way to Jerusalem and they were called to protect the crumbling Byzantine empire

Interesting. Jesus said “My kingdom is not of this world. If my kingdom were of this world, my servants would have been fighting, that I might not be delivered over to the Jews. But my kingdom is not from the world.”

Even Jesus was led to slaughter on the cross, never said a word...

Upvote 0

Monk Brendan

Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2016
Phoenix, Arizona
Visit site
✟294,430.00
Country
United States
Faith
Melkite Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others

Hatred is not something that we should EVER choose. I have had friends that we Muslims, and I loved them. I would sometimes talk to them of Jesus, but that is another story. God has called us to LOVE, not hate. We have a bunch of neighbors around here, and, even though some of them are VERY cranky, I love them all.

Love your enemies.

Upvote 0

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
We obviously can't hate Muslims themselves but we can hate Islam since it misleads people. And about the Crusades Yeah the Crusades were mostly political and they want off track but the reason it was called was because of Muslim persecution of Christians.

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
We obviously can't hate Muslims themselves but we can hate Islam since it misleads people. And about the Crusades Yeah the Crusades were mostly political and they want off track but the reason it was called was because of Muslim persecution of Christians.
I know a man who found God/faith to seek Him while reading the Quran. No, he was not a Muslim. He had been raised in a professing Christian denomination. God can use anything to reveal Himself...God cannot be placed in/confined to a box. He is almighty, powerful, ALL in ALL... and there is nothing that exists that did not come from Him and for Him...to carry out the purpose HE purposed in Himself from the beginning.

Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0

SolomonVII

Sep 4, 2003
Vancouver
✟155,006.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
From a Christian point of view, Islam is no worse than mainstream Mormonism, which also denies the deity of Christ. Or than the JW movement, which does the same.
No, I don't think so. Islam distorts the truth about God much worse than either Mormonism or the JW movement does, and unlike those religions, it believes in holding Christians in legal humiliating subjugation, leading to a smashing of crosses in the end times.
ISIS is an end times form of Islamic belief.

It is possible to co-exist with Mormans and JW's and even call their belief systems dumb. Nobody is going to come around and cut off your heads for that kind of blasphemy. Co-existence with Islam is only possible when Islam does not dictate the terms.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, I don't think so. Islam distorts the truth about God much worse than either Mormonism of the JW movement does, and unlike those religions, it believes in holding Christians in legal humiliating subjugation, leading to a smashing crosses in the end times.
ISIS is an end times form of Islamic belief.

It is possible to co-exist with Mormans and JW's and even call their belief systems dumb. Nobody is going to come around and cut off your heads for that kind of blasphemy. Co-existence with Islam is only possible when Islam does not dictate the terms.

Exactly.

• Friendly
Reactions: SolomonVII
Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I think how you feel about Islam should depend on which form of it we're talking about. Forms of Islam which promote homophobia, sexism, violence, etc., are bad, and every decent person hates them. Forms which promote peace and love deserve our respect.
I think how you feel about Islam should depend on which form of it we're talking about. Forms of Islam which promote homophobia, sexism, violence, etc., are bad, and every decent person hates them. Forms which promote peace and love deserve our respect.
Say what you think ,but do not assume that everyone SHOULD agree with you "which promote homophobia,peace love and respect ,deserve our respect " .I for one do not accept your way of forcing your point of view on this site .

And true evil comes from false ideas , which are not to be respected , but countered .

Upvote 0

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
From a "Christian point of view" they are a lot worse.

Mormons still consider themselves Christians and they don't try and debate others or proselytize their faith using deceit and propaganda although they are heretics by definition this doesn't come as close as to the satanic and pagan origins of Islam. Look at how many Islamic apologetics are trying to actively deceive Christians they upload propaganda videos on YouTube like once I found a ridiculous video of a clever Islamic video that attempted to link Christianity with Hinduism and Paganism, so far I've warned many Christians about these types of videos on YouTube. Muslims also purposely try and misuse Bible verses to suit their own benefits.

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Islam is the only religion which denies Jesus directly in its scripture. On the Temple Mount today the Dome of the Rock on each one of its sides denies Jesus because you can find the words of the Sahada written لا إله إلا الله ومحمد رسول الله, which literally means there is not god but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger this is a direct denial of Jesus and his father and what does that mean.

1 John 2

Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.
But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things. I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.
As a new convert from a country which has the worst form of oppression , perhaps you have not had time to read up on Mormonism ,Talmud ,and other distorted forms of religion Not all moslem countries are as bad as SA . I would also advise you to look up and find out the origins of the Saudi royal family .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As a new convert from a country which has the worst form of oppression , perhaps you have not had time to read up on Mormonism ,Talmud ,and other distorted forms of religion Not all moslem countries are as bad as SA . I would also advise you to look up and find out the origins of the Saudi royal family .

Talmud doesn't mention Jesus in it that's a myth spread by anti zionists and neo nazis, the origins of the Saudi family please don't tell me that old story of them being Jews that's a myth spread by Iranians and Sufi mystics and generally Muslims who are anti Salafi and Wahhabi. Saudi is the closest thing to a pure Islamic country all the laws here are derived from the Quran and Hadith. But thank God there are reforms now being put in place to moderate the country.

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Talmud doesn't mention Jesus in it that's a myth spread by anti zionists and neo nazis, the origins of the Saudi family please don't tell me that old story of them being Jews that's a myth spread by Iranians and Sufi mystics and generally Muslims who are anti Salafi and Wahhabi. Saudi is the closest thing to a pure Islamic country all the laws here are derived from the Quran and Hadith. But thank God there are reforms now being put in place to moderate the country.
You are shamefully determined to ignore the truth .
"Israeli TV mocks Jesus as a monkey "......
and plenty more evidence .

Upvote 0

fat wee robin

Jan 12, 2015
✟47,420.00
Country
France
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Islam took many concepts form Arianism a Christian heresy which denied the holy trinity and the divinity of Jesus as you probably know. Actually Islam is different then Mormonism in the sense that it was directly inspired by Satan while Mormonism is a false heretical belief Islam was inspired by Satan you'd ask for proof ok read the Quran and you'll find it's like the exact polar opposite of the Bible and it's teachings I know God inspired the Bible and if the Quran is the exact opposite only one being could have inspired it and it's name is Satan prince of lies.

Upvote 0