Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
As someone who did a little reasearch you'll know that our savior is there anti christ and our anti christ is their savior. They believe Imam Al Mahdi along with Isa ( false Jesus) will come together and slaughter the Dajjal (Islamic antichrist) along with his Jewish followers. The Dajjal will be said to call himself king of kings and he will do miracles and he will claim to be God and he will fight for the Jews this sounds exactly like the biblical Jesus let's take a looks at there Imam Al Mahdi and Isa. They believe Imam Al Mahdi will gather a great army to fight the anti christ along with Isa who will kill the Dajjal and all his Jewish followers. They believe Isa will tell all the Christians that they were wrong and he will correct them he will break the cross and kill all pigs this sounds exactly like the biblical false prophet and they say Imam Al Mahdi will bring together a large and final Islamic Caliphate

Upvote 0

PeaceJoyLove

Apr 9, 2017
Nova Scotia
✟74,422.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Gonna be honest, I hate Islam more than anything else on earth. (not the people who are muslims, mind) but they would still kill Jesus if they could.

Islam is antichrist in ideological form, with just enough resemblance to Christianity to make it a half-truth ideology to drag Christianity down.

I feel like it's okay for me to feel this way and that I should stop trying to stop myself. God does have enemies, after all. Christianity is not some progressive, go along to get along system of niceties like so many would have the world believe.

I for one am going to embrace my contempt of Islam. Giving it any benefit of the doubt is tantamount to sympathy for the devil in my book. I will seek to undermine it at every opportunity.

Psalm 139:21-22 Do I not hate those who hate you, LORD, and abhor those who are in rebellion against you? I have nothing but hatred for them; I count them my enemies.

what do you think? not progressive enough?
Jesus said to love others as you love yourself. Also, while hanging on the cross, He said "Father forgive them for they know not what they do." He admonishes us to love our enemies and "Be ye therefore merciful, as your Father also is merciful." For, He loves us all the same...while we were yet sinners, even.

God looks at the heart while man on outward appearances. We are all somewhere in the process taking place within/journey of our soul. It is not our job to judge and condemn, but we are called to love. God knows how to bring low and to exalt (in due time)...each man in his own order.

Romans 5:6 For when we were yet without strength, in due time Christ died for the ungodly.

God is love and we are called to walk in that love...

Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile
:

Upvote 0

Radagast

comes and goes
Site Supporter
Dec 10, 2003
✟312,047.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
with Isa ( false Jesus) will come together and slaughter the Dajjal (Islamic antichrist) along with his Jewish followers.

This concept of Jesus leading the forces of Good in the final battle is something Islam has borrowed from Christianity. Consequently, they have the strange idea that, although they think that Jesus is merely a mortal man, they also think that Jesus will remain alive until the Last Days.

My feeling is that Mohammed spent a lot of time listening to Christians, but misunderstood most of what they were saying.

Upvote 0

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Mohammed himself did think that Christians worship marry as part of the Trinity. He made many errors aswell he thought that Jew worship Ezra as the son of God aswell which is extremely false since now Jew would ever call Ezra the son of a God.

Upvote 0

Barney2.0

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2017
Los Angeles
✟451,221.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There is a difference between actual hate of people and hate of falsehood and false religions themselves as Jesus himself hated sin and the sin false religions preach.

Upvote 0

RaymondG

Nov 15, 2016
USA
✟268,974.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
guess it was going to be par for the course for someone to read the OP and get it wrong. He did not say he hated Muslims. He said he hated Islam. There is a difference.

Only a matter of time before one moves from hating the knife to hating the one who uses it to do harm.

There is really no point in hating a knife or a book or a doctrine because they of themselves are inanimate and can do nothing. It is when people get a hold of these things that good and bad situations can happen.

So who or what is it that we really hate?

Reactions: PeaceJoyLove
Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
There is a difference between actual hate of people and hate of falsehood and false religions themselves as Jesus himself hated sin and the sin false religions preach.

All too often "hate the sin and not the sinner" morphs very quickly right back into hating the sinner

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Gonna be honest, I hate Islam more than anything else on earth. (not the people who are muslims, mind) but they would still kill Jesus if they could.

Islam is antichrist in ideological form, with just enough resemblance to Christianity to make it a half-truth ideology to drag Christianity down.

I feel like it's okay for me to feel this way and that I should stop trying to stop myself. God does have enemies, after all. Christianity is not some progressive, go along to get along system of niceties like so many would have the world believe.

I for one am going to embrace my contempt of Islam. Giving it any benefit of the doubt is tantamount to sympathy for the devil in my book. I will seek to undermine it at every opportunity.

Psalm 139:21-22 Do I not hate those who hate you, LORD, and abhor those who are in rebellion against you? I have nothing but hatred for them; I count them my enemies.

what do you think? not progressive enough?

Matthew 24

3 As he sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to him privately, saying, “Tell us, when will these things be, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the age?” 4 And Jesus answered them, “See that no one leads you astray. 5 For many will come in my name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and they will lead many astray. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not alarmed, for this must take place, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom, and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are but the beginning of the birth pains.

9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and put you to death, and you will be hated by all nations for my name’s sake. 10 And then many will fall away and betray one another and hate one another. 11 And many false prophets will arise and lead many astray. 12 And because lawlessness will be increased, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But the one who endures to the end will be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be proclaimed throughout the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Upvote 0

eleos1954

God is Love
Site Supporter
Nov 14, 2017
Utah
✟721,719.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Islam is the only religion which denies Jesus directly in its scripture. On the Temple Mount today the Dome of the Rock on each one of its sides denies Jesus because you can find the words of the Sahada written لا إله إلا الله ومحمد رسول الله, which literally means there is not god but Allah and Mohammed is his messenger this is a direct denial of Jesus and his father and what does that mean.

1 John 2

Little children, it is the last hour; and as you have heard that the Antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come, by which we know that it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they were not of us; for if they had been of us, they would have continued with us; but they went out that they might be made manifest, that none of them were of us.
But you have an anointing from the Holy One, and you know all things. I have not written to you because you do not know the truth, but because you know it, and that no lie is of the truth.

Who is a liar but he who denies that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist who denies the Father and the Son. Whoever denies the Son does not have the Father either; he who acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

2nd Corinthians 11

13 For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, masquerading as apostles of Christ. 14 And no wonder, for Satan himself masquerades as an angel of light. 15 It is not surprising, then, if his servants masquerade as servants of righteousness. Their end will correspond to their actions.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GingerBeer

Cool and refreshing with a kick!
Mar 26, 2017
Australia
✟119,825.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
There was no Islam when Jesus was crucified. The people that wanted Jesus Crucified were the Sadducees, Pharisees, and a crowd of Jews in Jerusalem. The Romans let them have their way and executed Jesus. No Muslims around because none existed at that time. It was six hundred years too early for Muslims to exist.

Reactions: Sarah G
Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
From a Christian point of view, Islam is no worse than mainstream Mormonism, which also denies the deity of Christ. Or than the JW movement, which does the same.
Could you also include those professed christians who distort the charter of GOD and the doctrines of the Bible?

Upvote 0

Original Happy Camper

One of GODS Children I am a historicist
Site Supporter
Mar 19, 2016
Alabama
✟486,806.00
Country
United States
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Married
From a Christian point of view, Islam is no worse than mainstream Mormonism, which also denies the deity of Christ. Or than the JW movement, which does the same.

The Jewish nation falls into this catagory also. Why did you leave themn out?

Upvote 0