Is it okay for George Soros to use his money to undermine the French election?

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
He's funding google to manipulate searches. They're doing this with pizzagate and they did it with the election to try to help Hillary and it didn't work. Is it okay for Soros and Google to do such things?

Soros Funds Google to Stop Populist Le Pen

The idea of France having a Marine leader sort of appeals to me. ;)

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
You can expect Soros and friends to throw everything they have to stop Marine LePen in the second round of the French elections. If she were to lead France out of the EU it would collapse under it's own weight. Here is a brief article I wrote in support of the National Front in France.

As for Soros he's free to use his money for whatever he wants. Google should be held a higher standard. Their motto of "Do no evil." is quickly becoming "Shill for the Left."

Last edited:
Reactions: zara<3
Upvote 0

chevyontheriver

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2015
Flyoverland
✟1,235,059.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-American-Solidarity
He's funding google to manipulate searches. They're doing this with pizzagate and they did it with the election to try to help Hillary and it didn't work. Is it okay for Soros and Google to do such things?

Soros Funds Google to Stop Populist Le Pen

The idea of France having a Marine leader sort of appeals to me. ;)
If it was OK for Obama to intrude into the election in Israel, sure, it's only fitting that George can do it. It's only wrong if the Russians try it.

Upvote 0

Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
As for Soros he's free to use his money for whatever he wants. Google should be held a higher standard. Their motto of "Do no evil." is quickly becoming "Shill for the Left."

Is it? A foreign national is trying to manipulate what is supposed to be an election of the people of that nation for their leadership. In my mind that should be treated and prosecuted as espionage as it is a hostile act against the will of the people of that country. If a country did that it would be an attack of sorts. Soros can do it?

Upvote 0

Kevin Ambrose

Christian Nationalist
Feb 15, 2017
USA
Visit site
✟20,040.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Republican
Is it? A foreign national is trying to manipulate what is supposed to be an election of the people of that nation for their leadership. In my mind that should be treated and prosecuted as espionage as it is a hostile act against the will of the people of that country. If a country did that it would be an attack of sorts. Soros can do it?

In theory yes. That doesn't mean that countries shouldn't follow Putin's lead and begin expelling all of Soros' foundations.

From Black Lives Matter to open borders there isn't a globalist agenda that isn't backed by Soros' wealth. Yet despite all that he's still losing. Keep the faith.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums