Is it dangerous to listen to real recordings of demon possessed people?

baptistgirl21

Nov 16, 2013
✟25,866.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am a horror movie fan and was just browsing through the internet the other night when I seen an article about real recordings of the demon possessed. Now I'm not sure how real these videos really are but one really stood out to me. It was of a woman who called this talk show and revealed she was possessed. As the preacher/man of God is speaking to her, the demon takes over her. She ends up giving her life to Jesus during the recording but it really gave me a scare. The demon went by "The keeper" and "The Guardian". Anyways, I was just wondering if listening to these types of recordings could open a person up to demonic possession/attack?? I realize a Christian cannot become possessed, but what about someone who doesn't have God in their life and they listen to this?

maintenance man

Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2018
California
Visit site
✟485,792.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It was of a woman who called this talk show and revealed she was possessed. As the preacher/man of God is speaking to her, the demon takes over her. She ends up giving her life to Jesus during the recording but it really gave me a scare.

That sounds clearly like a concocted story to build a radio audience.

In my view, demons are much more insidious than that. They don't want you to know when and where they are operating. I don't believe demons are into making a big show.

Anyways, I was just wondering if listening to these types of recordings could open a person up to demonic possession/attack??

I don't believe there is any danger in listening - I do believe there is absolutely no value in listening.

Upvote 0

abysmul

Board Game Hobbyist
Jun 17, 2008
Almost Heaven
✟60,490.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
2 Corinthians 11:14-15 New American Standard Bible (NASB)
14 No wonder, for even Satan disguises himself as an angel of light. 15 Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also disguise themselves as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their deeds.

I'd not be too worried about scary recordings, but I agree ... absolutely no value in listening.

Upvote 0

Heavenhome

Site Supporter
Dec 31, 2017
Newstead.Australia
✟407,525.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I wouldn't listen to anything like that. What point is there to doing that.
Also when Jesus cast out demons He had no dialogues with them, He commanded them out and that was it.
I mentioned that because I think far too much space and time is given to the devil which pleases him no end. ( I'm not meaning anyone specifically)
What are the fruits of you listening?
You got scared.
Its stuck in your mind and you're thinking about it.
Forget about it and stay away from that stuff.
I

Upvote 0