Is It Coincidence Corona Virus Is Here On Holiest Week for "Christian and "Jewish" Religions?

Lee Stuvmen

If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
✟30,417.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Do you think God is sending a very clear message to get the world's attention on the HOLIEST WEEK for "Christians" and Jews attempting to cause people's hearts and minds to return to Him?

The Bible DOES SAY this is ONE WAY God deals with rebellious stiff necked people.

Acts 7
51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

Exodus 8
15 For now I will stretch out my hand, that I may smite thee and thy people with pestilence; and thou shalt be cut off from the earth.

Jeremiah 29
17 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Behold, I will send upon them the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, and will make them like vile figs, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil.

Amos 4
10 I have sent among you the pestilence after the manner of Egypt: your young men have I slain with the sword, and have taken away your horses; and I have made the stink of your camps to come up unto your nostrils: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.

Matthew 24
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Maybe, if we truly do fear God, we need to wake up!

May God bless,
Lee

• Winner
Reactions: Hazelelponi

SkyWriting

The Librarian
Site Supporter
Jan 10, 2010
Milwaukee
✟410,948.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do you think God is sending a very clear message to get the world's attention on the HOLIEST WEEK for "Christians" and Jews attempting to cause people's hearts and minds to return to Him?

The Bible DOES SAY this is ONE WAY God deals with rebellious stiff necked people.

Acts 7
51 Ye stiffnecked and uncircumcised in heart and ears, ye do always resist the Holy Ghost: as your fathers did, so do ye.

Exodus 8
15 For now I will stretch out my hand, that I may smite thee and thy people with pestilence; and thou shalt be cut off from the earth.

Jeremiah 29
17 Thus saith the Lord of hosts; Behold, I will send upon them the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, and will make them like vile figs, that cannot be eaten, they are so evil.

Amos 4
10 I have sent among you the pestilence after the manner of Egypt: your young men have I slain with the sword, and have taken away your horses; and I have made the stink of your camps to come up unto your nostrils: yet have ye not returned unto me, saith the Lord.

Matthew 24
7 For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

Maybe, if we truly do fear God, we need to wake up!

May God bless,
Lee

God has plans for you.

Upvote 0

dzheremi

Coptic Orthodox non-Egyptian
Aug 27, 2014
✟429,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Why is Christians in quotes like that?

Anyway, didn't this start many months before now in China? In Wuhan, which is only 3.2% Christian?

Huh. God must be really mad at those approximately 350,000 Wuhanese Christians. Even though it's not like they're the only ones who've died in China, just like it's not only Christians and Jews around the world who have died from it. If God were trying to get the attention of Christians and Jews in some sort of special way with the Coronavirus, it's not exactly obvious how.

Upvote 0

Lee Stuvmen

If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature:
Jul 27, 2013
Visit site
✟30,417.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Why is Christians in quotes like that?

Anyway, didn't this start many months before now in China? In Wuhan, which is only 3.2% Christian?

Huh. God must be really mad at those approximately 350,000 Wuhanese Christians. Even though it's not like they're the only ones who've died in China, just like it's not only Christians and Jews around the world who have died from it. If God were trying to get the attention of Christians and Jews in some sort of special way with the Coronavirus, it's not exactly obvious how.

Five weeks ago, the world was dancing. Look at your world today.

This has LITERALLY stopped the world and gotten the entire world's attention.

What if this is just the cartoon before the main movie starts. Just to get them in their seats and watching the movie screen?

What if Revelation's 144,000 were about to be revealed to the world this Passover or Easter? Remember, it was the HEBREWS(NOT JEWS) that were FREED on a Passover during a pestilence.

Jesus was killed before a Passover.

Acts 13
23 Of this man's seed hath God according to his promise raised unto Israel a Saviour, Jesus:

I am not saying this will happen, but what if it did?

Would that be enough of a sign?

Respectfully,
Lee

Last edited:
Upvote 0