Is it any wonder......

florida2

Sep 18, 2011
✟25,691.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I think you're delusional if you think we in the UK could be counted as one of the four beasts!

(BTW, GB are 3rd in the medal table ahead of Russia with 29 golds to 24)

They order was different at the last Olympics, with Russia 3rd. How does that affect your 'theory'?

How about all the other Olympics when they've been in completely different orders with GB not in the top 4?

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think you're delusional if you think we in the UK could be counted as one of the four beasts!

(BTW, GB are 3rd in the medal table ahead of Russia with 29 golds to 24)

They order was different at the last Olympics, with Russia 3rd. How does that affect your 'theory'?

How about all the other Olympics when they've been in completely different orders with GB not in the top 4?

Being one of the four beasts mentioned in the Holy Scripture has nothing to do with the Olympics results published this afternoon on yahoo. I simply read the stats and posted them.

Are you denying the lion(EU, which GB is the head of) is a beast. Or the bear, of which Russia is the head. Or the dragon, in which china is the head?????

The lion is noted for it's mouth(voice). The bear for it's claws(hands/strength), the dragon for it's power( $$$$, and authority). The leopard, well, it's spotted(multicultural and segregated) and it has the voice/mouth of the english/europeans. It has the hands(strength) of the bear(russians) and it's gets it's power($$$$ 2.4 billion dollars/day) from the dragon(china). With this $$$$ it excercises it's military power across the globe.

Once upon a time, it was GB excercising it's great power across the globe. Don't they teach that in UK schools?:doh::doh::doh:

Upvote 0

drjean

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 16, 2011
✟313,070.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The USA is the EAGLE. The Lion has Eagle wings, showing GB and the USA as coming from it.

But in Daniel chapter 7 for Nebuchadnezzar's dream and prediction of the powers that would rule over the land after him:
The Lion first refers to Bablyon.
And the Bear is first Medo-Persia
The Leopard is Greece
and the Beast is Rome

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The USA is the EAGLE. The Lion has Eagle wings, showing GB and the USA as coming from it.

But in Daniel chapter 7 for Nebuchadnezzar's dream and prediction of the powers that would rule over the land after him:
The Lion first refers to Bablyon.
And the Bear is first Medo-Persia
The Leopard is Greece
and the Beast is Rome

Sorry sister, I believe your'e one of many who have confused the true and faithful Christians of the said nations with their satanic rulers who control the earth.

And if the second part of your post were true....that would make Jesus, satan, and we all know that aint true.:sorry:

Upvote 0

Grace51

Oct 17, 2010
✟1,166.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
One more Olympics and one more showing that the four beasts are at the head of the pack in order of their power and dominion.:sorry:

1 United States 46 29 29 104(leopard)
2 China 38 27 22 87 (dragon)
3 Russia 24 25 33 82 (bear)
4 Great Britain 29 16 19 64 (lion)

:doh::doh::doh:

very funny. though i think the inclusion of UK is bit of a stretch.

Upvote 0
Nov 16, 2009
Kentucky
✟12,610.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Oh dear, I do think you have a vivid imagination.....I feel sorry for you.
Some people can't help but see something evil behind every rock....
I certainly appreciate your sympathy.

I've long since given up on trying to dig deeper as the Holy Spirit has revealed all I needed to know.......the time for me now is to let go and let God.....

Made this thread b/c of the coincidence.;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
One more Olympics and one more showing that the four beasts are at the head of the pack in order of their power and dominion.:sorry:

1 United States 46 29 29 104(leopard)
2 China 38 27 22 87 (dragon)
3 Russia 24 25 33 82 (bear)
4 Great Britain 29 16 19 64 (lion)

:doh::doh::doh:
Borther, I say this one thing...I see your eschatological viewpoint here, and I won't debate that at this point...but please get a grip. This means nothing whatsoever.

These are simply among the most largest and and superior countries on this earth.They win the most medals for that reason.

This speaks nothing from a biblical standpoint.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

florida2

Sep 18, 2011
✟25,691.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Being one of the four beasts mentioned in the Holy Scripture has nothing to do with the Olympics results published this afternoon on yahoo. I simply read the stats and posted them.

Are you denying the lion(EU, which GB is the head of) is a beast. Or the bear, of which Russia is the head. Or the dragon, in which china is the head?????

The lion is noted for it's mouth(voice). The bear for it's claws(hands/strength), the dragon for it's power( $$$$, and authority). The leopard, well, it's spotted(multicultural and segregated) and it has the voice/mouth of the english/europeans. It has the hands(strength) of the bear(russians) and it's gets it's power($$$$ 2.4 billion dollars/day) from the dragon(china). With this $$$$ it excercises it's military power across the globe.

Once upon a time, it was GB excercising it's great power across the globe. Don't they teach that in UK schools?:doh::doh::doh:

Um, since when is the UK the head of the EU? :confused:

Yes, oddly enough as a history teacher I do know about our past! The UK became the world's superpower in the 19th century but our power has declined greatly, particularly post WW2.

Upvote 0

Simonline

The Inquisitor
Aug 8, 2002
North West England
Visit site
✟13,927.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

You must be joking?! Here in Britain, we nolonger teach anything that is contrary to post-modern political correctness and the 'imperialist', 'colonialist' British Empire is definitely contrary to post-modern political correctness with its left-wing liberal multiculturalism.

For the record, I don't agree with your interpretation of eschatologically prophetic symbolism either.

Simonline.

Upvote 0

Simonline

The Inquisitor
Aug 8, 2002
North West England
Visit site
✟13,927.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Um, since when is the UK the head of the EU? :confused:

Yes, oddly enough as a history teacher I do know about our past! The UK became the world's superpower in the 19th century but our power has declined greatly, particularly post WW2.

Personally, I believe the loss of our empire had a lot to do with our duplicitous attitude toward Israel especially the White Paper of 1939 which severely curtailed the ability of Jewish refugees fleeing from Nazi Germany to enter into British mandated Palestine (78% of which had already been given to the Hashemite King Abdullah to form the nation state of trans-Jordan, later Jordan, for the Arab Palestinians). Many of the Jewish refugees who failed to get into Palestine west of the river Jordan (the remaining 22%) because of the British blockade of the Palestinian shoreline with orders to shoot any Jew who set foot on Palestinian soil were cruelly interned in concentration camps on the island of Mauritius. We should bury our faces in the dust as we repent and plead for forgiveness both for what we have done and for what we are still doing to the Jewish people.

See the DVD The Forsaken Promise produced by Hatikvah Film Trust www.hatikvah.co.uk

Simonline.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

florida2

Sep 18, 2011
✟25,691.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Personally, I believe the loss of our empire had a lot to do with our duplicitous attitude toward Israel especially the White Paper of 1939 which severely curtailed the ability of Jewish refugees fleeing from Nazi Germany to enter into British mandated Palestine. Many of the Jewish refugees who failed to get into Palestine were cruelly interned in concentration camps on the island of Mauritius. We should hang our heads in shame.

Simonline.

So independence of India and all the other countries in the Empire was to do with Israel? :confused:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Simonline

The Inquisitor
Aug 8, 2002
North West England
Visit site
✟13,927.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
So independence of India and all the other countries in the Empire was to do with Israel? :confused:

Not all the former British colonies gained independence but I believe that the demise of the British Empire was an act of Judgment on God's part for our duplicitous attitude toward Israel (Gen.12:3). Britain is now a shadow of her former self which is why I no longer refer to Britain as 'Great'. I don't think that Britain's duplicity toward Israel was the only reason for our demise, I also believe that Britain turning her back on God and running after false gods is playing a significant part as well but I fundamentally believe that Britain's duplicity toward Israel had a big part to play in the loss of the British Empire.

Simonline.

Upvote 0

florida2

Sep 18, 2011
✟25,691.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Britain is now a shadow of her former self which is why I no longer refer to Britain as 'Great'.

Simonline.

Great Britain is the geographical term for the island on which England, Scotland and Wales are located.

I've not noticed any difference in frequency in the use. Great Britain can be used (inaccurately) for the name of the UK. People will naturally shorten it to 'Britain'.

Notice everyone talking about 'Team GB' recently?

Upvote 0