Is it a sin to have a crush on someone..

SamsungUser

Jul 7, 2016
UK
✟15,228.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Hi.. ive been having a crush on a girl foe 2 years.. i loved that girl so much but she never loved me and always made me sad and heartbroken. The feels i had for her were not lust but love. It was my first love and i really loved her to be honest.
Did i sin my having a crush on someone

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟284,422.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Hello,

It is not sinful to be attracted to someone, but that attraction can lead you to do things that are sinful, such as if it leads to lust. Similarly, it wasn't sinful when Jesus was being tempted in the desert, but that temptation could have led to something that was sinful if he had given into it.

Upvote 0

thehehe

Oct 19, 2015
France
✟127,953.00
Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
God created human beings for love, unless in a Christian look. So to sincerely love will never be a sin. I am sorry she never looked at you, I hope you will find an another girl who will really love you, and with whom you could build something. Of course, you have all the time! I guess how painful it must be for you. However, the way you look at her would never be sinful, but beautiful: sincere love is by nature, moreover it is what you are made for.
If you need to talk about it, you can send me a PM everytime. The only thing I can advice you is to never deny this beauty in you, this capacity to love.

Upvote 0

SamsungUser

Jul 7, 2016
UK
✟15,228.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
God created human beings for love, unless in a Christian look. So to sincerely love will never be a sin. I am sorry she never looked at you, I hope you will find an another girl who will really love you, and with whom you could build something. Of course, you have all the time! I guess how painful it must be for you. However, the way you look at her would never be sinful, but beautiful: sincere love is by nature, moreover it is what you are made for.
If you need to talk about it, you can send me a PM everytime. The only thing I can advice you is to never deny this beauty in you, this capacity to love.
I dont know how to send you a private message u would like to talk to you..i am lonely

Upvote 0

thehehe

Oct 19, 2015
France
✟127,953.00
Country
France
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
I dont know how to send you a private message u would like to talk to you..i am lonely
Oh I always forget about these PM conditions... You must post 15 comments and get 5 likes to answer a PM, if I remember well. As soon as it will be okay, it would be a pleasure for me. I hope you will feel less lonely, anyway don't hesitate to stick around. We welcome you.

Upvote 0