✟2,389.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
why my health is involved?
Energy drinks are typically loaded in caffeine...many with a lot of sugar. If you drink energy drinks in excess, it is hard on your heart. The amount of caffeine you take in makes your heart pump faster. Of course, everyone reacts differently. I had an energy drink once...NOS I think it was, and a fourth of the way through, my heart felt like it was racing. I cannot handle them. If there is an underlying reason you are drinking them, like loss of energy, as opposed to just liking them, you may be able to research natural ways to help with that. I will pray that you find peace in finding an answer :)

• Agree
Reactions: anna ~ grace
Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
I don't think there is anything wrong with energy drinks and would not recommend condemning anyone in such practices.

Hast thou faith? have it to thyself before God. Happy is he that condemneth not himself in that thing which he alloweth. - Romans 14:22

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I was talking about city water, full of chemicals

I worked with water for the City of San Diego and actually (most all Cities in the US) have their waters tested regularly and (most are very safe) for drinking.

True, the key word above is most.

A little homework will make it easy to know the conditions of the drinking waters in all big Cities.

M-Bob

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I worked with water for the City of San Diego and actually (most all Cities in the US) have their waters tested regularly and (most are very safe) for drinking.

True, the key word above is most.

A little homework will make it easy to know the conditions of the drinking waters in all big Cities.

M-Bob

I know water is tested, but fluoride, chlorine, etc is added to a city's tap water. Which i prefer my water to be without.
So i happen to live near a natural spring tap, that i get my water from.

Upvote 0

Mountainmanbob

Goat Whisperer
Site Supporter
Sep 6, 2016
✟1,096,353.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I know water is tested, but fluoride, chlorine, etc is added to a city's tap water.

Which i prefer my water to be without.
True not the best things to drink.
A simple filter removes 99% of those.
M-Bob

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I know water is tested, but fluoride, chlorine, etc is added to a city's tap water. Which i prefer my water to be without.
In tulsa the water is tested, but they have broadcast that they are NOT REQUIRED to tell of the one hundred drugs and contaminants in the water, NOR required by law to do anything to remove them. Instead, ? they add MORE toxins..... (with the bleach they put in, instead of using food grade bleach, they use contaminated bleach that has like 20 toxic heavy metals in it... etc )

• Informative
Reactions: d taylor
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
sometimes yes.

The deception practiced in Oklahoma is quite overwhelming... and published on the internet - confusing people unaware .....

Upvote 0

jamesbond007

Site Supporter
Mar 26, 2018
Sacramento
✟118,568.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Huh?

I don't think it has anything to do with sin unless it causes you to sin. It's not healthy for children. I'm not sure what it contains, but if it is caffeine, then one can overdose on caffeine. It's considered a performance enhancing drug (PED), but one would have to drink massive amounts. If they test you and find massive amounts of caffeine, then you are busted. Maybe a guideline for safer doses would be similar to coffee.

• Agree
Reactions: valleygirl
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
True not the best things to drink.
A simple filter removes 99% of those.
M-Bob

I am fortunate i live in one of the few citys (small pop 15,000) that does not add fluoride to its water.
and our water is soft so really not much is actually done to our citys water

Upvote 0

dms1972

Site Supporter
Feb 26, 2013
✟596,524.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Are we talking outside of sporting context and just in regard to everyday diet?

What about tea with a couple of spoonfuls of sugar? And why just drinks what about biscuits? I drink perhaps 5 or 6 cups of tea with sugar a day, and probably 2 or three glasses of fizzy orange some days. I try to bring in bananas and other fruit as a more healthy alternative, but forget sometimes.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Huh?

I don't think it has anything to do with sin unless it causes you to sin.
Many things may be sin, that do not cause you to sin. Just DOING them is sin, like DOING anything in doubt, not in faith,not by faith, not trusting Jesus.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Energy drinks are often made by satanic companies and arguably pollute your temple
Most of the corporations of the world, if not all or close, are controlled by the prince of the power of the air, and for money and power, not health or helpfulness. (Ephesians 2).....
Even tap water often polluted, pollutes, with the stuff man puts in it. (and foods, drinks, shots, air, etc )

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I am fortunate i live in one of the few citys (small pop 15,000) that does not add fluoride to its water.
and our water is soft so really not much is actually done to our citys water
I've read that many cities in Europe FORBID the poison (sodium fluoride) from being added to anyone's water....

note that calcium fluoride is completely not toxic, as far as known, and it is a lot less expensive, except that it results in a lot less disease (so less profits for the disease industry) ....

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟250,696.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
I've read that many cities in Europe FORBID the poison (sodium fluoride) from being added to anyone's water....

note that calcium fluoride is completely not toxic, as far as known, and it is a lot less expensive, except that it results in a lot less disease (so less profits for the disease industry) ....

fluoride is bad, there are quite a few documentaries out on the process from, a fertilizer by product that is poison

Upvote 0