Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
hmmm.... because they produce "soft" bones ? and cavities (teeth).... and "soft" (less healthy) nervous system ....
no, because they have no alcohol.

soda-ads-01.jpg

"laboratory tests ... have proven that babies who start drinking soda during that early formative period have a much higher chance of gaining acceptance and 'fitting in' during those awkward pre-teen and teen years."

Last edited:
Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
"laboratory tests ... have proven that babies who start drinking soda during that early formative period have a much higher chance of gaining acceptance and 'fitting in' during those awkward pre-teen and teen years."
... 'fitting in' in an evil society .... not sure that's a good thing....

also, "fake/false reporting" was already a 'thing' back then, thru today... for profit - follow the money....

Upvote 0

Anguspure

Kaitiaki Peacemakers NZ
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2011
New Zealand
✟125,935.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
If you have one handy
Love is described in the Bible.

Sometimes it's like giving lessons around here.
M-Bob
Nature of the language. Love as described in the Bible is quite a different thing to the sort of love that we hope to feel.

Upvote 0

derpytia

Compassion.
Site Supporter
Feb 22, 2016
United States
✟287,998.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
i drink it everyday

I wouldn't be so much concerned as to whether it is a sin or not and more concerned over whether drinking energy drinks every day does a lot of damage to your health.

Upvote 0

lambofgod43985889

of christian forum
Site Supporter
Jun 28, 2018
temuco
✟155,137.00
Country
Chile
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
"“Therefore I say to you, every sin and blasphemy will be forgiven men, but whoever drinks a can of Red Bull, it will not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come." BillyBob 12:17
you are being no reverent with the word of god

Upvote 0

DamianWarS

Follower of Isa Al Masih
Site Supporter
May 15, 2008
✟858,457.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
... 'fitting in' in an evil society .... not sure that's a good thing....

we are called to "fit in" so that we may proclaim the gospel. Being estranged to our mission is no benefit at all. soda or energy drinks have their limits but if we are too busy looking after our own inabilities to control ourselves then we have lost the focus somewhere and that's a problem.

Somewhere along the way we have become so self-absorbed that we have forgotten about our mission and it has become all about filling ourselves. Paul tells us "To the weak I became weak, to win the weak. I have become all things to all people so that by all possible means I might save some. I do all this for the sake of the gospel, that I may share in its blessings." here Paul is a slave to his mission and identifies a focus first on the mission then the blessing returns to him. Today we think the best approach is to make ourselves better before we go out, in short, we flip Paul's approach.

In regards to Soda or energy drinks... well Paul also informs us of this saying "whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." So who's glory are you trying to build by consuming or by not consuming energy drinks? Because I'll submit that if our goal is too self-focused then it doesn't matter what you do it's all misses the point even if it for health reasons.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
soda or energy drinks have their limits but if we are too busy looking after our own inabilities to control ourselves then we have lost the focus somewhere and that's a problem.
Non-sequitur. What does this have to do with anything being discussed ?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Somewhere along the way we have become so self-absorbed that we have forgotten about our mission and it has become all about filling ourselves.
If that happened to you and those with you, stop. Cease, be still and know that God is God.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Today we think the best approach is to make ourselves better before we go out, in short, we flip Paul's approach.
Some do, some don't. Again, if you or those with you do, stop. Cease, and know that God is God. Trust Him to deliver you and all with you.

Pray continually and follow Jesus. Do as the Father says.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
In regards to Soda or energy drinks... well Paul also informs us of this saying "whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God." So who's glory are you trying to build by consuming or by not consuming energy drinks?
Non-sequitur. Not related to anything happening that I saw in this discussion or thread.

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Because I'll submit that if our goal is too self-focused then it doesn't matter what you do it's all misses the point even if it for health reasons.
Again, if that happened to you then stop. Cease. Be still and know that God is God

Upvote 0

zoidar

loves Jesus the Christ! ✝️
Site Supporter
Sep 18, 2010
✟884,137.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
i drink it everyday

I laughed a little when reading this. :) I came to think of:

"Martha, Martha you worry about all these things, when one thing is necessary."

You know, we can worry about all these small things in life. I say, don't worry about it. Go out and share the gospel with people, that is what God wants you to do.

Drinking lots of energetic drinks, or coffee, or coke may not be good for us. God wants us to treat our body right. So that is something to have in mind, but I don't see it as sin.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: dqhall
Upvote 0

AlexDTX

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2015
✟328,934.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
why my health is involved?
I said, "may" because I don't know. But anything that is hard on the body may be harmful in the long run. Alchohol, drugs, and chemicals added to food, over the long run have shown damaging effects to the body. I don't know what is in the energy drinks, but it seems possible.

Upvote 0