is humbleness required to recognize side doctrines?

JESUSKiDtommy

GODLY LOVE for others is so important
May 31, 2015
✟10,094.00
Faith
Christian
Humble kids are easier to raise than the “I am going to do what I want regardless of what you want hoodlum kids we see now days. (BIBLE calls them stubborn and self willed)... Stands true for the physical world and it is also true in the Spiritual Kingdom” Problem is GOD has all these kids who see all these different things in HIS LIFE MANUAL and they just take off and run down the edge of the sword with some doctrine that seems perfectly logical to think in their mind without ever consulting GOD and they think they wont get cut, even with JESUS telling them that in order to enter the Kingdom we are to have hearts like humble little kids before HIM but they wont humble their heart to GOD enough for the SPIRIT to teach them anything and they are going to find out exactly what happens when somebody falls on the Spiritual SWORD of GOD that divides between those who care and those who do not because all they know to care about are their justifying doctrines that severely distract from and sometimes even abolish everything JESUS says about how we are to have hearts of compassion for others. These people don't realize which side they are on. They are blind leading blind who have no desire to be conformed into HIS image by practicing HIS teachings and growing in HIS LOVE, they can’t see themselves because they never humbled themselves before GOD to ask HIM to show them anything that they might need to see or change.... It is because they wont humble themselves that the pride of not believing and respecting GOD has them blinded and yet their ways seemeth right to them and they know it's not them that Proverbs 14:12 is talking to.

There is a way which seemeth right unto a man, but the end thereof are the ways of death.

Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels.

But whosoever shall deny me before men, him will I also deny before my Father which is in heaven.

JESUS is talking about HIS own WORDS... THOSE WORDS OF LIFE EVERYTHING HE TEACHES AND STANDS FOR

Does it show that you are ashamed of what JESUS stands for in how you are to treat others? Do you deny HIM by having no effort what so ever to show HIS LOVE to somebody else who is just as undeserving of it as you are?

Humbly start seeking HIM to conform you into who HE wants you to be.... That's what i have been doing for thirty years.

Reactions: Seadish

mark kennedy

Natura non facit saltum
Site Supporter
Mar 16, 2004
Indianapolis, IN
✟549,630.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience...And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity. (Col. 3:12, 14)​

A virtue like humility, I've noticed, very often appears in the New Testament as a list of virtues. The Greeks had a saying, in order to have one virtue you have to have all of them, if you have one vice, you have all of them. Humility is just realizing what a miserable wretch you are, it's hard to take, but when Jesus says 'Blessed are the poor in spirit' in the Beatitudes the word used for poor is the most miserable kind of a beggar. That's invariably where we start when we being sinners face a holy God, falling down helpless so that in due time God will raise us up. I really don't know what a humble child is, I've been around a lot of them and they are usually just playful little creatures trying to stay out of trouble with their parents.

Grace and peace,
Mark

Upvote 0