Salem Ut
✟161,549.00
Faith
Mormon
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
This is a bunch of heresy you guys. Don't fall prey to what the LDS church tells you. They are not real Christians.

GOD is not female. In the Bible He is always referred to as "He" and he is always male. God is male. No Christian like myself believes that GOD is a female, and we certainly don't believe in a Heavenly Mother. To do so would be to invite heresy into the church. I'm a Baptist and no one in my church believes in a Heavenly Mother, we all think it is heresy.

Your basic understanding after reading the Bible is to believe God has gender and is a He.
This is a bunch of heresy you guys. Don't fall prey to what the LDS church tells you. They are not real Christians.

GOD is not female. In the Bible He is always referred to as "He" and he is always male. God is male. No Christian like myself believes that GOD is a female, and we certainly don't believe in a Heavenly Mother. To do so would be to invite heresy into the church. I'm a Baptist and no one in my church believes in a Heavenly Mother, we all think it is heresy.

After reading the Bible you understand that God is a Father, the Savior told us to pray "Our Father in Heaven" Elisa R Snow was a Mormon Prophetess she wrote a poem and asked a question;

"I had learned to call thee Father,
Thru thy Spirit from on high,
But, until the key of knowledge
Was restored, I knew not why.
In the heav'ns are parents single?
No, the thought makes reason stare!
Truth is reason; truth eternal
Tells me I've a mother there.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

...yet not I, but the grace of God that is with me
Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
NOTE Can we please return to the original topic of this thread and take side tracks elsewhere?

No one tells us anything about her. She is the mother with no name, no interests, no involvement in millions of children's lives.

Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Your basic understanding after reading the Bible is to believe God has gender and is a He.

After reading the Bible you understand that God is a Father, the Savior told us to pray "Our Father in Heaven" Elisa R Snow was a Mormon Prophetess she wrote a poem and asked a question;

"I had learned to call thee Father,
Thru thy Spirit from on high,
But, until the key of knowledge
Was restored, I knew not why.
In the heav'ns are parents single?
No, the thought makes reason stare!
Truth is reason; truth eternal
Tells me I've a mother there.

Anyone can write fairy tales.

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Anyone can write fairy tales.

Phoebe , You were LDS , you were taught Heavenly Mother and other heresy, when did you realize something was wrong and which teaching finally made you say "enough of this bs" .. And I do not hate Mormons, I've actually stepped in front of a couple to defend and be willing to fight for them not that they needed it , just instinct for a friend ....

Upvote 0

Jane_Doe

Jun 12, 2015
✟100,321.00
Faith
Mormon
Phoebe , You were LDS , you were taught Heavenly Mother and other heresy, when did you realize something was wrong and which teaching finally made you say "enough of this bs" .. And I do not hate Mormons, I've actually stepped in front of a couple to defend and be willing to fight for them not that they needed it , just instinct for a friend ....
This is off topic, against the OP's wishes ;)

Upvote 0

Rescued One

Dec 12, 2002
Midwest
✟79,556.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed

Off topic.

Upvote 0

Bumble Bee

Disciplemaker
Nov 2, 2007
Held together by Jesus and coffee
✟697,453.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
MOD HAT ON
This thread has undergone a cleanup. Please review the Statement of Purpose for this forum before making further posts. Remember to address the content of the post. Attacking a member personally is not allowed. Also remember to post replies relevant to the original post of the thread. If you wish to debate another topic, start another thread.
MOD HAT OFF

Upvote 0