Feb 23, 2004
✟379,748.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I know that a lot of christians do not care what Torah says anymore but the God in Torah and God in gospel is technically still the same and one God, so how can you justify his actions in Torah?
I don't have to. None of God's actions in either Testament were wrong. He has the right to do as he pleases. Human beings do not. God's authority, unlike human authority, is absolute.

Don't you think it's strange that God of Israel did not choose to come to them and give them the same opportunity like He gave one to the jews? He chose to "abandon" all of them, He seem like He did not care at all about nonjewish people.

in Exodus, God forced egyptians to release jews after 400 years of slavery. If I remember in those same years there were already a lot of slaveries happening all around the world too. But again, God did not come to those other races. God did not force anyone to release the slaves. Why? Why God created us, nonjewish people, if He treat us like a bastard child?
Odd that you're calling it an opportunity, when the Jews' relationship to God was coupled with many more strict commands. A call to a much stricter lifestyle in and of itself doesn't strike me as an opportunity. A relationship with the living God however, does. And he made that available to all nations through Jesus Christ. The way to solve the problem you present is to bring many souls to Christ.

Reactions: BeStill&Know
Upvote 0