Is global warming just another ‘End-of-the-World’ delusion?

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Is global warming just another ‘End-of-the-World’ delusion?

Tis a conspiracy I say!!!

http://www.christianforums.com/t7580019/
Global warming, Freemasons + UN = AntiChrist plot?

Hi all,
ever hear this one? It almost sounds like a joke. You know, "An Irishman, and Australian, and an American walk into a pub."

Well, apparently global warming science is all rubbish. It's the anti-Christ conspiracy, you see. Oh, and it's all run by freemasons who have infiltrated the Australian government and the IMF and the UN as well.
Post 15 here.
In Defence of Science | Mission thinking | Sydneyanglicans.net

It's all an anti-Christ plot! :preach:

But there I was thinking it was science and we should just do the right thing by our grandchildren and stop burning all that coal, oil, and gas. After all, they'll need the coal to flush through iron ore to make steel! :doh:

So, I'm just wondering, is there a set of movies selling this theory? Where does it come from?

Upvote 0

KhaosTheory

Oct 27, 2011
✟828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
wow... just... no.

Global warming due to man made technology is very real phenomena and a good cause for concern.

Last time this happened we went into an ice age...

If you are ACTUALLY serious about learning about this issue then watch this entire series:

1. Climate Change -- the scientific debate - YouTube

If you just want to keep spouting your happy-go-luck Jesus-will-save-us propaganda then don't watch any of them.

Upvote 0

LifeToTheFullest!

May 12, 2004
✟6,295.00
Faith
Agnostic
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,240.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
The world won't end! based on what?

The Bible of course... The world won't end until Jesus comes down with a sword in his mouth and trumpets or something...

Whatever the guy who was high on mushrooms wrote... it's all right there in Revelation.
:D
It is His Messengers blowing the trumpets ;)
Btw, can I get you and other to vote on my poll thread here? :pray: Thanks

http://www.christianforums.com/t7392923/
How much of Matthew 24 is fulfilled

Young) Matthew 24:31 and he shall send his messengers with a great sound of a trumpet,
and they shall gather together his chosen from the four winds, from the ends of the heavens unto the ends thereof.

Young) Reve 8:2 and I saw the seven messengers who before God have stood, and there were given to them seven trumpets,
2 and I saw the seven messengers who before God have stood, and there were given to them seven trumpets,

Upvote 0

KhaosTheory

Oct 27, 2011
✟828.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship

Sure and could you please answer my poll?

How much of NOSTRADAMUS QUATRAIN #1-29 has been fulfilled?

When an aquatic vehicle (traversing) land & water

By strong waves onto the sand shall be propelled

Its strange form both elusive & horrific

From the sea to the walls, very quickly toward the enemy.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

LifeToTheFullest!

May 12, 2004
✟6,295.00
Faith
Agnostic

Young) Matthew 24:31 and he shall send his messengers with a great sound of a trumpet,
and they shall gather together his chosen from the four winds, from the ends of the heavens unto the ends thereof.

Young) Reve 8:2 and I saw the seven messengers who before God have stood, and there were given to them seven trumpets,
2 and I saw the seven messengers who before God have stood, and there were given to them seven trumpets,
Yep, sounds like 'shrooms to me.

The Greatest Story Never Told. - Slate Magazine

Reactions: KhaosTheory
Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

I liked mushrooms when I was a child but when I became a man I put away childish things. (Paraphrased scripture)

Time to restate the OP this time in english : I belive people who think the world will end because of CC are deluded.:p

Just feel free to comment on the OP or the above statement why don'tcha :wave: ................

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
The world won't end! based on what?

The Bible of course... The world won't end until Jesus comes down with a sword in his mouth and trumpets or something...

Whatever the guy who was high on mushrooms wrote... it's all right there in Revelation.

No.....just.....no it was a prophetic vision given to John the diciple whom Jesus loved. Who spent a lot of time with Jesus, which you need to do. DON'TCHA........................................:cool:

Upvote 0

Greatcloud

May 3, 2007
Oregon coast
✟48,000.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Climate change won't end the world. But it could end us.

I agree lion hearted man it won't end the world (God will do that). Now the second part of your statement I take issue with as being fear mongering and inflammatory. Where is the proof that, that will occur at all.

:cool:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

LifeToTheFullest!

May 12, 2004
✟6,295.00
Faith
Agnostic
I agree lion hearted man it won't end the world (God will do that). Now the second part of your statement I take issue with as being fear mongering and inflammatory. Where is the proof that, that will occur at all.

:cool:

^_^

images

Upvote 0

Jamin4422

Jul 5, 2012
✟3,349.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
In Relationship
Climate change could put cities like Miami underwater. But that could take up to 100 years. The water level of the great lakes was getting to high. But they can drain that off. The problem with the ocean really has more to do with storm surges. If the water level gets to high then there will be cities that will go under water. Esp cities like Shanghai that is already sinking under it's own weight. It's considered one of the most modern cities in the world and it maybe the first to go.

Upvote 0

Gracchus

Senior Veteran
Dec 21, 2002
California
Visit site
✟23,182.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others

You know this is a christian forum.

How can it be possible to monger fear among Christians? If they have faith, how can they possibly be frightened of anything? They will laugh at loss, and pain, and death! Fear? If they are going to be saved by their faith, then what should they fear ... unless that vaunted faith is not as strong, as dependable as they would have us believe.

Maybe all that faith they boast of is just a screen behind which they hide their terror, just as their all too public piety is a mask for their selfishness, sloth, and depravity. But no! Christians are all beloved children of God, and need fear nothing, because they are saved by faith and will tell you so, often, and at length.

Global warming won't bring about the end of the world. The end of the human species? Quite possibly!

What are you basing that on?

In any case, to return to climate change: Climate change might be manageable it we were dealing with it. Which we are not. Pollution might be manageable if were were dealing with it. Which we are not. Depletion of the water table might be manageable if we were dealing with it. Which we are not. De-forestation might be manageable if we were dealing with it. Which we are not. Loss of topsoil might be manageable if we were dealing with it. Which we are not. Overpopulation might be manageable if we were dealing with it. Which we are not. Depletion of fossil fuels, on which our civilized society depends, might be manageable if we were dealing with it. Which we are not.

I could go on.

The point is, of course that some of us see that although these problems might be dealt with, if we cared to, in aggregate, as one big problem, arising from our fantastic ability to ignore the inconvenient and uncomfortable facts, they might trouble some who think we might be answerable in reality for the inaction hidden behind our "faith".

Maybe God won't save us because we won't even try to save ourselves.

God, if he exists, has given us the power over our own fates, the keys to the kingdom, if you will. According to your own holy book he told you so.

:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Upvote 0