Mississippi
✟251,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Here are the two photos side by side, again where is the light in the sky on the crescent moon like is seen in the full moon.

Because according to science the moon is a sphere lit by the sun, so a crescent moon still should be lighting up the sky just like a full moon does.

DSCN7451+.jpg

DSCN7492+.jpg

Upvote 0

JackRT

Site Supporter
Oct 17, 2015
small town Ontario, Canada
✟767,295.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Unorthodox
Marital Status
Married
This photo is of a full moon. The two earlier photos are not of crescent moons but rather of a solar eclipse at near totality. In both photos the "dark" portion of the moon is still faintly visible because it is lit by earth glow. Remember that at any given time the portion of the earth that is completely in the moons shadow is a disk only about 200 miles wide and most of the earth is still in full sunlight. By the way, the time period between a full moon and a thin crescent moon is about 2 weeks and not a few days.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
This photo is of a full moon. The two earlier photos are not of crescent moons but rather of a solar eclipse at near totality. In both photos the "dark" portion of the moon is still faintly visible because it is lit by earth glow. Remember that at any given time the portion of the earth that is completely in the moons shadow is a disk only about 200 miles wide and most of the earth is still in full sunlight. By the way, the time period between a full moon and a thin crescent moon is about 2 weeks and not a few days.

I took the photos the other day i should know what they are.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Maybe you live in an alternate universe?

I am no photographer, i just set the camera on the tripod, the setting was automatic and hit the remote.

They were taken about 6 or seven days apart (can not remember exactly when). Just remember going out early around 6:00 a.m. before work each time.

I know the crescent was taken thursday and the full moon was the week before or even last weekend.

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Maybe you live in an alternate universe?

Ok i checked on post a picture thread because i post the full moon photos there after i took them and the date was oct 2.

So 2nd to the 15 is about the time frame of both photos.

Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Ok i checked on post a picture thread because i post the full moon photos there after i took them and the date was oct 2.

So 2nd to the 15 is about the time frame of both photos.
That would make sense as the full moon was on the 1st and the new moon was on the 16th.

Reactions: d taylor
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Any flat earth believer that produces any images must be photoshopped. Just like they say about NASA!
NASA photos are photoshopped... because "they have to be"..... According to Robert Simmon who photoshopped the "blue marble".

Not only that.. but.... the clouds on the "blue marble" are replicated and copied and pasted in numerous places.. Also, the word "sex" can be seen in the clouds.

Pictures like the ones posted by d taylor.. are taken personally.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

JacksBratt

Searching for Truth
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟570,686.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I am still researching and testing the globe... undecided as of yet. Confident that the present model that we are given is incorrect but not sure what the real model looks like...

However, in talking to some friends over thanks giving (in Canada) I was surprised to find that some of my less personal friends but acquaintances that I socialize with.... are totally FE'ers.....

Never would of expected it but when the conversations get going....people are less and less concerned about telling others that they hold to the FE model.

Upvote 0

SeventyOne

May 2, 2015
✟167,098.00
Country
United States
Faith
Calvary Chapel
Marital Status
Married
I am still researching and testing the globe... undecided as of yet. Confident that the present model that we are given is incorrect but not sure what the real model looks like...

However, in talking to some friends over thanks giving (in Canada) I was surprised to find that some of my less personal friends but acquaintances that I socialize with.... are totally FE'ers.....

Never would of expected it but when the conversations get going....people are less and less concerned about telling others that they hold to the FE model.

As a FE'er myself, I respect you for looking into it objectively, no matter where you land on the issue.

• Friendly
Reactions: JacksBratt
Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,524.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Here is a styrofoam sphere painted about a 5# gray ( i believer that is the color science states the moon is).

To get the sphere to even come close to the photo of the moon posted here. I had to place the light about 1' 1/2 to 2' away from the sphere as seen in this photo.

DSCN7354+.jpg

Then i moved the sphere around the light till i got as close to the crescent shape of the lighted side of the photo of the moon.

DSCN7350+.jpg

another photo example

DSCN7351+.jpg

Now a photo of the moon.

DSCN7333+.jpg

Now this is what happened when i backed the light source away from the styrofoam sphere. I moved the light away aboyt to 2'1/2 to 3' away from the shpere.

DSCN7355+.jpg

And this is what the light looks like on the sphere at this distance.

DSCN7352+.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums