Is Eschatology based on the Book of Enoch like a "Flat Earth"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟220,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Have you never wondered why do they orbit in plane and not like electrons in atom in all directions ?
No, because I know why.

Different solar systems within a galaxy orbit in different planes, but all solar systems orbit in the plane of the ecliptic around their primary star. Yes, there is a reason, and a good one, but your, shall we say interesting, cosmology doesn't admit of it.

Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

Chinchilla

May 31, 2018
Warsaw
✟30,919.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No, because I know why.

Different solar systems within a galaxy orbit in different planes, but all solar systems orbit in the plane of the ecliptic around their primary star. Yes, there is a reason, and a good one, but your, shall we say interesting, cosmology doesn't admit of it.

If gravity was true the thing inside of Galaxy ( for example black hole ) would be eating the matter from all directions and not only in flat plane if you know what I mean , likewise in our small solar system the planets should orbit in all directions to make the distribution of such force equal .

Also how do you explain the planets with retrograde rotation even tho they should all keep the same spin due to law of conservation of momentum.

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟220,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
If gravity was true the thing inside of Galaxy
Gravity doesn't exist. It's a ruse perpetrated by the Illuminati.

( for example black hole ) would be eating the matter from all directions and not only in flat plane if you know what I mean
If it's there, and if it's the galactic barycenter, it probably is, and soe fine day it'll have chewed up the last star and started on other galaxies. But if you're waiting for that, better get something to read because it'll be a while.

likewise in our small solar system the planets should orbit in all directions to make the distribution of such force equal .
It they were all captured wanderers, sure. If there were all rhrown off by the original protostar, no.

Also how do you explain the planets with retrograde rotation even tho they should all keep the same spin due to law of conservation of momentum.
Best bet? Inversion. A passing wanderer , or another stronger grav field anyway, caused them to flip over and they're still spinning he same way they always did. Otherwise, beats me. (I don't have a pseudo-religious ax to grind so I can say that.)

Upvote 0

Chinchilla

May 31, 2018
Warsaw
✟30,919.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Gravity doesn't exist. It's a ruse perpetrated by the Illuminati.

Not sure about that

2 Thessalonians 2:11 King James Version (KJV)
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

If it's there, and if it's the galactic barycenter, it probably is, and soe fine day it'll have chewed up the last star and started on other galaxies. But if you're waiting for that, better get something to read because it'll be a while.

Yea , but it just shows that most of science is simply scientism , we know Einstain's theories break at black holes so they are trying to make string theory work .
So far we are missing 92-94% of gravity , don't have so much faith to believe in it with such lack of the evidence .

Best bet? Inversion. A passing wanderer , or another stronger grav field anyway, caused them to flip over and they're still spinning he same way they always did. Otherwise, beats me. (I don't have a pseudo-religious ax to grind so I can say that.)

How can this happen to something which exploded , when a granade explodes it's particles go in different directions , since there is supposed space they have nothing to bounce of they should just keep going and never meet again .

But if we really believed that gravity exists , tell me why didn't universe collapse one second after it's big bang back to the dot ? The gravity of the dot should be infinitly more powerful than what managed to escape within that second , why didn't it fall back in ?

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Also how do you explain the planets with retrograde rotation
All you wanted to know about retrograde motion ..but you were to affraid to ask.

http://earthsky.org/space/what-is-retrograde-motion
Please take the time to read the whole page...not just the first paragrah

OOOPS
I see that you asked about planets with retrograge rotation....
That one:/ the planets with retrograde rotation—are Venus and Uranus./
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retrograde_and_prograde_motion

Or that one giving the more explanations.
https://www.scienceabc.com/nature/universe/why-do-some-planets-rotate-in-different-directions.html
Science ABC Copyright © 2018.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What the Earth and Moon look like ...from Mars
hirise_earth_moon.jpg.CROP.original-original.jpg

Source:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astr..._earth_and_moon_from_200_million_km_away.html

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Not sure about that

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

= REVELATION 13:5-8
5 and there was given to him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and there was given to him authority to continue forty and two months.
8 And all that dwell on the earth shall worship him, [every one] whose name hath not been written from the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb that hath been slain.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jipsah

Blood Drinker
Aug 17, 2005
Franklin, Tennessee
✟220,763.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Yeah, that's an old standby in eschatological discussions. It can be flung at any and all ideas that one happens to disagree with. Kinda like the people who hold with unscriptural, illogical, unsupportable, nonsensical "end times" notions throwing "there shall come in the last days scoffers" at anyone who quite properly thinks their doctrines are stupid.

Yea , but it just shows that most of science is simply scientism
Dunno about that. I'm sitting here whanging away on a laptop that's orders of magnitude more powerful than the mainframes I used to work with, I often fly in very fast airplanes to the land of l o n g summer days (although I'm sure that's just a matter of perspective or an optical illusion or a Strong Delusion or some such), I talk around the world (Denmark and Korea) voice or video, as long as I like, for free without having to wait for greyline or having to bounce an HF signal off the ionosphere (which I'm sure doesn't exist), and most importantly for me, I'm still alive at an age when most of my forebears had long since died from "familial dilative cardiomyopathy". So yeah, I like science quite a bit. And if it's the difference between believing tons of empirical data and personal observation, or someone's lame interpretation of some Scriptures that didn't have anything to do with the subject in the first place, then yeah, I go with the empirical data. At least I don't have to make of bogus excuses for why my cosmology isn't ever, EVER predictive, and seems to be held primarily by those who have little or no clue how anything at all works.

But if we really believed that gravity exists , tell me why didn't universe collapse one second after it's big bang back to the dot ? The gravity of the dot should be infinitly more powerful than what managed to escape within that second , why didn't it fall back in ?
What "dot"? The one that existed in some spatially undefinable void where nothing existed, in a universe that doesn't exist, bounded by absolute zero, no matter, no energy, no beer, that then exploded and caused everything that does exist to suddenly exist? That dot? Because that idea is idiotic as well. Nothing plus nothing equals everything. And I'm your sainted grandmother.

Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0

Chinchilla

May 31, 2018
Warsaw
✟30,919.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Yeah, that's an old standby in eschatological discussions. It can be flung at any and all ideas that one happens to disagree with. Kinda like the people who hold with unscriptural, illogical, unsupportable, nonsensical "end times" notions throwing "there shall come in the last days scoffers" at anyone who quite properly thinks their doctrines are stupid.

I agree with that , but let's not be ignorant of it . We don't know which delusion will be strong but there will be one and there will be people accepting such delusion to fulfill the prophecy .
Likewise the phariasies must felt when Jesus was alive among them , they did not believe that they were the generation when Messiah came .
For me the globe , space mixed with extraterrestrial is the strong delusion and will be used in one way or another . Is it big enought for being called strong delusion ? Well most of the world alredy believes it so I think it is good candidate .

or someone's lame interpretation of some Scriptures that didn't have anything to do with the subject in the first place, then yeah, I go with the empirical data.

But you don't explain Scriptures with Scriptures , rather put science inside of Bible and try to make it work it does not , one has to decide what he believes .

I agree the science which helps us incrased rapidly as we were told , even the Scriptural knowledge.
Daniel 12:4 King James Version (KJV)
4 But thou, O Daniel, shut up the words, and seal the book, even to the time of the end: many shall run to and fro, and knowledge shall be increased.

Thing is none of this Heliocentric theories were ever proven to begin with and the ability to have the curvature disproven in this age is astonishing , not only with drones or good cameras but with lasers and tests on both frozen and not frozen lakes . Can't really argue against math .

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Chinchilla

May 31, 2018
Warsaw
✟30,919.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chinchilla

May 31, 2018
Warsaw
✟30,919.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This animation for heliocentric theory is correct unless you imagine universe being flat
The guy who have made the video say that the heliocentric model is wrong ...you have not read anything coming from the page i have linked
Here the page of your Guru DJ SADHU who have made the video
https://www.djsadhu.com/the-helical-model-vortex-solar-system-animation/
Here what he wrote
Forget the old heliocentric model – our solar system is a vortex!
---------------------------------------------
NOW HERE THE PAGE WHO DEBUNK HIS FALLACIES.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astr...ing_sun_s_motion_through_galaxy_is_wrong.html

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chinchilla

May 31, 2018
Warsaw
✟30,919.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The guy who have made the video say that the heliocentric model is wrong ...you have not read anything coming from the page i have linked
LINK
http://www.slate.com/blogs/bad_astr...ing_sun_s_motion_through_galaxy_is_wrong.html

Finding one guy who agrees with you does not make the point valid , by this logic there are 35 000 people who agree with this video and only few thousands who do not .

You believe in flat universe with every galaxy on the same level if you reject this animation.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Finding one guy who agrees with you does not make the point valid , by this logic there are 35 000 people who agree with this video and only few thousands who do not .

You believe in flat universe with every galaxy on the same level if you reject this animation.

The guy who have made the video say that the Solar Sysyem is a vortex...
Go to his page

Here what the guy who have made the Video say:

''Forget the old heliocentric model – our solar system is a vortex!

The old Newtonion/Copernican Heliocentric model of our solar system is an unproven theory.
A bright fellow named Dr. Pallathadka Keshava Bhat came up with quite a different way to think of our Solar System.

There are a couple of reasons why I think this model could just be right.

First of all, the heliocentrical model has always been presented (especially by NASA) as a “frisbee” model.''

Upvote 0

Chinchilla

May 31, 2018
Warsaw
✟30,919.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The guy who have made the video say that the Solar Sysyem is a vortex...
Go to his page

Forget the old heliocentric model – our solar system is a vortex!

The old Newtonion/Copernican Heliocentric model of our solar system is an unproven theory.
A bright fellow named Dr. Pallathadka Keshava Bhat came up with quite a different way to think of our Solar System.

There are a couple of reasons why I think this model could just be right.

First of all, the heliocentrical model has always been presented (especially by NASA) as a “frisbee” model.

I know it's hard for you to imagine it not being vortex but it has to be if you even consider heliocentrism as a theory .
You were looking on the model always from one perspective , but if the sun really moves around the galaxy it has to be this way or the whole model is not even considered valid .

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I know it's hard for you to imagine it not being vortex but it has to be if you even consider heliocentrism as a theory .
You were looking on the model always from one perspective , but if the sun really moves around the galaxy it has to be this way or the whole model is not even considered valid .
Go with the Solar System is a ''vortex'' if that makes you happy ..you can even make a donation to the guy [DJ Sadhu ]who have made the video if that please you. or to his source of inspiration
a bright fellow named Dr. Pallathadka Keshava Bhat (who )came up with quite a different way to think of our Solar System.

The page of the guy who have made the video is here ..with the coordinate to make a donation...Bitcoin are accepted!!!!
LINK ----DONATE ----LINK----PAY
Donate
paypal.me/DjSadhu

Bitcoin address: 1FphkMxbK36nnAPNwsqJbqBqdem7qKHE9v

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Chinchilla

May 31, 2018
Warsaw
✟30,919.00
Country
Poland
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Go with the Solar System is a ''vortex'' if that makes you happy ..you can even make a donation to the guy [DJ Sadhu ]who have made the video if that please you. or to his source of inspiration

The page of the guy who have made the video is here ..with the coordinate to make a donation...Bitcoin are accepted!!!!
LINK ----PAY----LINK----PAY
Donate
paypal.me/DjSadhu

Bitcoin address: 1FphkMxbK36nnAPNwsqJbqBqdem7qKHE9v

Both are incorrect It just shows that even in heliocentric theory nothing is real science and scientists disagree with each other , nobody knows anything actually other than speculations .

Upvote 0

Riberra

Jan 8, 2014
✟90,164.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.