Jan 30, 2009
Eppendorf, Germany
✟17,788.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Hello,

about 4 years ago something happened to me that still bothers me and I think about it frequently. It has shaped how I think of God's judgment and the fate of the lost.

I had been laying in bed and wanted to say my evening prayers when suddenly I fell into fearful thoughts of the devil. Something black came into my room and scared me, but it didn't strike me down. Then someone came to me, a man in his 30's by appearance, full of tattoos showing hammers and such. I asked him who he was and he evaded me. I said, go to God, you spirit, you need to get right again, you look awful, but the man responded with many sexual blasphemies that I can't type down here because they're so ugly and disgusting.

The man eventually left and I went into a long prayer time to find out what that all meant. God eventually told me that this man was someone from hell. And that the people who go to hell are those who after death decide not to go to Heaven. They apparently just give God the finger and run away into the hell realm. And there they do evil, although angels and saints also travel hell to find these people and convert them to love and beauty and godliness again.

So in essence, nobody gets damned by God, it's just that some people damn themselves and do not want to live in Heaven. Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, they all can get in on the basis of Christ's cross and the forgiveness it means. Heaven life is ordered by angels and saints and God himself, and there is no crime or suffering there anymore.

Have you ever encountered something like this before? The hell man that I visisted was really scary and I hope he won't assault children. I could bear his blasphemies as a grown up man, but others may have had issues.

God bless you and please comment, I need some input on this.

eldios

May 12, 2017
San Franscisco
✟1,466.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Hello,

about 4 years ago something happened to me that still bothers me and I think about it frequently. It has shaped how I think of God's judgment and the fate of the lost.

I had been laying in bed and wanted to say my evening prayers when suddenly I fell into fearful thoughts of the devil. Something black came into my room and scared me, but it didn't strike me down. Then someone came to me, a man in his 30's by appearance, full of tattoos showing hammers and such. I asked him who he was and he evaded me. I said, go to God, you spirit, you need to get right again, you look awful, but the man responded with many sexual blasphemies that I can't type down here because they're so ugly and disgusting.

The man eventually left and I went into a long prayer time to find out what that all meant. God eventually told me that this man was someone from hell. And that the people who go to hell are those who after death decide not to go to Heaven. They apparently just give God the finger and run away into the hell realm. And there they do evil, although angels and saints also travel hell to find these people and convert them to love and beauty and godliness again.

So in essence, nobody gets damned by God, it's just that some people damn themselves and do not want to live in Heaven. Muslims, Buddhists, Hindus, they all can get in on the basis of Christ's cross and the forgiveness it means. Heaven life is ordered by angels and saints and God himself, and there is no crime or suffering there anymore.

Have you ever encountered something like this before? The hell man that I visisted was really scary and I hope he won't assault children. I could bear his blasphemies as a grown up man, but others may have had issues.

You were listening to the voice of Satan, not the voice of God. The religious god is Satan who makes you worship the beast. The beast is what was used during this temporary generation to teach human beings how to build false gods with their hands but it was necessary that we servants had visual experiences to learn what will happen on the day of the Lord when all those false gods come tumbling down in the shaking of the earth and then burned up with the fire of God which is hot molten lave.

Man was created in the image of God who is an invisible Spirit that will never be destroyed. It's only the visible flesh that perishes, not the spirit of man.

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I wouldn't be able to agree with everything you wrote, but we do have a saying that the only ones who ultimately go to hell (which is not yet, and indeed may be more an experience than a literal place) ... but the only ones who go to hell are the ones who choose to go there.

Not on a technicality, not because God hates them, etc. But only because they reject God in the end, because that's what "hell" is.

And though hell (as in after the final judgement) is not yet, there apparently are indeed those who have died and suffer already.

But they themselves don't have power to roam the earth at will. Demons are allowed to do so however. While I cannot comment on the authenticity of your experience, I would say the likely thing if something like that happened would be that it was probably a demonic delusion, but God could possibly allowed a demon to show you a God-hating person.

Upvote 0

Adstar

May 10, 2005
New South Wales
✟49,258.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
I believe the scriptures are the solid foundation by which we can test the spirits to see if what they are telling us is from God or not..

Revelation 20: KJV
10 "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever. {11} And I saw a great white throne, and him that sat on it, from whose face the earth and the heaven fled away; and there was found no place for them. {12} And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works. {13} And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. {14} And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death. {15} And whosoever was not found written in the book of life was cast into the lake of fire."

I believe those who hear the Gospel truth and are offered the gift of salvation through the Atonement of the LORD Jesus Christ and who reject that offer till death shall have no hope of ever getting out of Hell or avoiding the Eternal Lake of fire..

Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Oops, my apologies, I just noticed this was in the Lutheran forum.

Forgive me please, and I will edit my post to empty if it disagrees with your theology.

Others, please realize which area this was posted in, and respect the Lutheran Statement of Purpose.

• Friendly
Reactions: vinsight4u
Upvote 0

Jakil

May 10, 2017
Petrich
✟2,226.00
Country
Bulgaria
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Hello,

I had something similar. Before years before I become more christian. I had prayed to Eris the goddess of chaos. And then in the night I wake up early in the morning and see in my mind with closed eyes in half-dream condition how she kill one man with magic and it was very scary because it feels real. I feel how his life left when she did this magic in her house I even seen her house. It was I think small village in ancient life and it was very simple. Then after few years when I was watching TV someone very cold and invisble girl was touching my hands many times and in vision she show me her room in hell it was like dungeon and very dark and I understand from her that she want to live with me in hell together and if I choose she can lead me to hell. She was few minutes in me I think because I feel her enjoying the music from the TV very much. But for them the time don't exist. Because in the moment, not even second when the song started she start enjoying it. I had seen the devil in the distance as white angel. He was enjoying because of me I feel so. But I deny him and go to church.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Jakil

May 10, 2017
Petrich
✟2,226.00
Country
Bulgaria
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Also not so long ago I have seen one man in our street and when I exited my house he look at me then look aisde. I go in the street and he start talking to me saying: "I see you wonder, don't wonder!" Then he come to me and say you don't have where to go out there is 8 houses, don't wonder! He was counted the houses in our street. I agreed with him. I was scared because I think he want to hurt me and walk in the street away to where I was going but when I look back there was no one. I think this again was the devil.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

lutherangerman

Jan 30, 2009
Eppendorf, Germany
✟17,788.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Well maybe I have another interpretation of Jesus, the cross and God's love than you. When God is love and holiness, this means he doesn't entertain anger and wrath. There is a bible verse about this: "God's anger lasts for but a moment, but his grace for a lifetime." Which means grace is God's default mode of reacting to humanity. Jesus came and lifted up his cross in order to display universal grace and forgiveness once more. The cross is not just for christian sins, it's for the sins of the whole world. When the sins are taken care of in this way, we can all rejoice, no matter if we're christians, muslims, hindus etc. We don't have to believe in a God of hatred anymore. "Those sitting in the darkness of death have seen a great light."

Upvote 0

ViaCrucis

Confessional Lutheran
Oct 2, 2011
Pacific Northwest
✟731,988.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Oops, my apologies, I just noticed this was in the Lutheran forum.

Forgive me please, and I will edit my post to empty if it disagrees with your theology.

Others, please realize which area this was posted in, and respect the Lutheran Statement of Purpose.

I think what you said lines up pretty well with the Lutheran POV.

Damnation, ultimately, is our choice. Hell is the "natural" outcome, as it were, of man choosing himself above all else. It isn't God's choice or God's will, as the Scriptures teach us expressly that it is God's will and desire that all be saved and come to knowledge of the truth. Hell, therefore, can only be our choice, not God's.

-CryptoLutheran

Reactions: ~Anastasia~
Upvote 0

~Anastasia~

† Handmaid of God †
Dec 1, 2013
Florida panhandle, USA
✟922,775.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
I am very pleased to know that we believe the same in this case. I thought it might be able to be said, but I didn't delve completely to the depths of Lutheran soteriology.

But we really have so very much in common, I ought not be surprised. :)

Thank you all, and God be with you all. I am pleased that I have not caused offense, and thank you to those who were kind in verifying that for me. :)

Reactions: Daniel9v9
Upvote 0

Tangible

Decision Theology = Ex Opere Operato
May 29, 2009
cruce tectum
Visit site
✟59,743.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
There are only two kinds of people in the end: those who say to God, ‘Thy will be done,’ and those to whom God says, in the end, ‘Thy will be done.’ - Clive Staples Lewis

Upvote 0