Is Christianity learned like Algebra? I heard Him ask "Who taught you".

Rodo7777777

Jun 26, 2017
PNW
✟16,900.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
This was not just a dream, it was as if I was transported somewhere. I have had 8 dreams like this. This is dream number 1:

I was on the head of a beast, in a large body of water (Like the ocean).

It was night and the darkness was so real it could be felt. The clouds above were very thick and black.

The beast was thrashing as if it wanted to throw me off. I was so afraid! I was holding on as tight as I could.

Then I looked up, and when I did, the clouds opened and rays of light came through the clouds, with the light came that voice that I had heard before and knew so well.

He said; if I'm ever to use you, I must break you"!

I woke, wet with sweat, and shaking...Saying as I woke, "thank you, Lord you haven't forgotten me"

Then a few months later, my brokenness occurs. I almost die from a severe head injury. I'm in the hospital for a couple months.

Soon after my physical breaking, another kind of breaking occurs, there are 2 things I know that God wants to deal with. One is a long-standing sin, and the other is that I was not trusting Him.

I come home, one day I'm all alone, I am sitting at the kitchen table, watching the rain outside. Suddenly I hear a voice, "You know each drop is different". I say "Yes I suppose so". The voice says "And your different". I start to weep. My face now disfigured. The voice now is stern and says "Not like that". Meaning He is not talking about my face.

He says "Why do you believe what you believe, and who taught you". I said "I'm not sure" … He says "Do you think truth goes from the mind of one man into the mind of another". I said "No". He says "Algebra does that, not truth, truth is revealed".

Then many things start rolling thru my mind, truth as if being placed into my mind. All this time I just rest, in Him. This goes on for several months.

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I come home, one day I'm all alone, I am sitting at the kitchen table, watching the rain outside. Suddenly I hear a voice, "You know each drop is different". I say "Yes I suppose so". The voice says "And your different". I start to weep. My face now disfigured. The voice now is stern and says "Not like that". Meaning He is not talking about my face.
This part right here is beautiful and it's true, HE made each one of us unique, unique in every way, each person has a different gift and calling upon their life. HE speaks to each of us differently as well yet in heaven we will all be His children/His bride. He created us for His glory and no other reason but to glorify Him in all we do.

I can't answer for all here, but I personally had to break free from chains of man's thoughts as to what God was (because HE showed me) and what He expected out of me as His child. Because HE doesn't see me as man see's me, His vision and purpose is not mans ways, it is His ways. He knit us together in our mother's womb and He knows the plans He has for each of us. It is up to us to seek His face with all our heart, lean not to our own understanding and in all our ways acknowledge Him and follow Him. Yes a lot of things are learned, but then again, HE has much to teach us through His Holy Spirit, we just have to have ears to hear and eyes to see.

Upvote 0