Is "Christian Zionism" Biblical ?

Danoh

Oct 11, 2011
✟40,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
All of you claim modern Jews will come to salvation outside of the Church, during a future time.

Therefore, all of you are promoting some form of Dual Covenant Theology, although the forms are not identical.

Nope. Israel's is a Promised Covenant.

The Body's was neither Promised to the Body, nor is it via a Covenant.

At the same time, the salvation of both is based on the Blood of Christ.

Israel's is a Prophesied / Promised Grace.

The Body's is an Unprophesied / Mystery Grace.

One concerns that "which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began." Acts 3:21

The other concerns that "which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:" Ephesians 3:9.

One concerns Israel's Promised Grace after He pours out His Prophesied wrath, the other concerns a Mystery Grace during His delay of said Prophesied wrath...

Romans 9 (which you will now twist) and 2nd Peter 3 (which even mentions individuals as unstable in these distinctions as you continue to prove being).

Nevertheless, Romans 5:6-8 - in each our stead.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

Jer_31:31 "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah—

Mat_26:28 For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Mar_14:24 And He said to them, "This is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many.

Luk_22:20 Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you.

1Co_11:25 In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me."

2Co_3:6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
(This letter was written to a Gentile church, which is a part of the Body of Christ.)

Heb_8:8 Because finding fault with them, He says: "BEHOLD, THE DAYS ARE COMING, SAYS THE LORD, WHEN I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH—
(Quoted word-for-word from Jeremiah 31:31-34.)

Heb_8:13 In that He says, "A NEW COVENANT," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Heb_9:15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.

Heb 12:23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb_12:24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

Any unbiased reader can see what you are attempting to ignore to make your Two Peoples of God doctrine work.

You are also promoting some form of Dual Covenant Theology.

• Winner
Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That was a nice side step to avoid answering.

Do you believe Jews (by blood or by their religion) will be in Jesus' millennial kingdom?

If you did not understand my answer, let me make it clear.

Yes.

Because that 1,000 year period is symbolic of the Church Age.

It is happening now.

• Winner
Reactions: jgr
Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟783,767.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Nope. Israel's is a Promised Covenant.

At the same time, the salvation of both is based on the Blood of Christ.

Israel's is a Prophesied / Promised Grace.

The Body's is an Unprophesied / Mystery Grace.

One concerns that "which God hath spoken by the mouth of all his holy prophets since the world began." Acts 3:21

The other concerns that "which from the beginning of the world hath been hid in God, who created all things by Jesus Christ:" Ephesians 3:9.

One concerns Israel's Promised Grace after He pours out His Prophesied wrath, the other concerns a Mystery Grace during His delay of said Prophesied wrath...

Romans 9 (which you will now twist) and 2nd Peter 3 (which even mentions individuals as unstable in these distinctions as you continue to prove being).

Nevertheless, Romans 5:6-8 - in each our stead.

This Israel?

Every person on the planet.

How will God distinguish?

As He always has.

By faith and obedience.

Abraham lineage
DNA Tests Could Fulfill God’s Promise to Abraham by Revealing Millions of Jews. But How Jewish is Jewish Enough?
Israel in all of Us? Research finds 'Jewish genes' in unusual places
Arabs of Jewish Descent in Israel
Tracing the lost tribes to Jewish communities in Africa
Nigeria's Igbo Jews: 'Lost tribe' of Israel? - CNN
http://www.worldjewishcongress.org/...-africa-has-jewish-roots-genetic-tests-reveal
https://www.jpost.com/Jewish-World/...her-claims-proof-of-tribe-of-Ephraim-in-India
https://www.jta.org/2013/05/23/life...bush-bani-israel-tribe-claims-jewish-heritage

Example of the mathematical confirmation of ancestral genetic ubiquity

• Winner
Reactions: BABerean2
Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟783,767.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That was a nice side step to avoid answering.

Do you believe Jews (by blood or by their religion) will be in Jesus' millennial kingdom?

Not this blood.

Romans 9
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God...

Not this religion.

1 John 2
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father...

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: keras
Upvote 0

Danoh

Oct 11, 2011
✟40,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Jer_31:31 "Behold, the days are coming, says the LORD, when I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel and with the house of Judah—

Mat_26:28 For this is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many for the remission of sins.

Mar_14:24 And He said to them, "This is My blood of the new covenant, which is shed for many.

Luk_22:20 Likewise He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood, which is shed for you.

1Co_11:25 In the same manner He also took the cup after supper, saying, "This cup is the new covenant in My blood. This do, as often as you drink it, in remembrance of Me."

2Co_3:6 who also made us sufficient as ministers of the new covenant, not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life.
(This letter was written to a Gentile church, which is a part of the Body of Christ.)

Heb_8:8 Because finding fault with them, He says: "BEHOLD, THE DAYS ARE COMING, SAYS THE LORD, WHEN I WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT WITH THE HOUSE OF ISRAEL AND WITH THE HOUSE OF JUDAH—
(Quoted word-for-word from Jeremiah 31:31-34.)

Heb_8:13 In that He says, "A NEW COVENANT," He has made the first obsolete. Now what is becoming obsolete and growing old is ready to vanish away.

Heb_9:15 And for this reason He is the Mediator of the new covenant, by means of death, for the redemption of the transgressions under the first covenant, that those who are called may receive the promise of the eternal inheritance.

Heb 12:23 to the general assembly and church of the firstborn who are registered in heaven, to God the Judge of all, to the spirits of just men made perfect,
Heb_12:24 to Jesus the Mediator of the new covenant, and to the blood of sprinkling that speaks better things than that of Abel.

Any unbiased reader can see what you are attempting to ignore to make your Two Peoples of God doctrine work.

You are also promoting some form of Dual Covenant Theology.

Gotta admit, I do enjoy your use of those beautiful reds, and blues...

Romans 5:6-8.

Upvote 0

jgr

Site Supporter
Feb 25, 2008
✟783,767.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So much for one's supposed faith in the more than sufficient on all matters of faith that is asserted in 2 Timothy 3:16, 17.

Nevertheless, Romans 5:6-8 towards you.

Hebrews 11
8 By faith Abraham obeyed when he was called to go out to a place that he was to receive as an inheritance.

Trust and obey.

No other way.

• Winner
Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
John, in his gospel made it real clear when he said this in John 1:11-13:

11 He came to His own, and those who were His own did not receive Him.
12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name,
13 who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

The ONLY children of God believe on the Lord Jesus and are born of God. There are not two peoples of God...only CHILDREN OF GOD.

As said in Romans 11:17-24, saved Jews and Gentiles are grafted into ONE OLIVE TREE!!!

Upvote 0

Danoh

Oct 11, 2011
✟40,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
John, in his gospel made it real clear when he said this in John 1:11-13:

11 He came to His own, and those who were His own did not receive Him.
12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name,
13 who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

The ONLY children of God believe on the Lord Jesus and are born of God. There are not two peoples of God...only CHILDREN OF GOD.

As said in Romans 11:17-24, saved Jews and Gentiles are grafted into ONE OLIVE TREE!!!

Nope. For mixed in with the balance of John chapter 1 - which begins John's 21 chapter account of Christ's time within the Nation Israel - "His own" - at His 1st Advent all the way to His return unto The Father) - is a description also, of those of "His own" (Israelites) who did receive THEIR PROPHESIED Christ:

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. 1:15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

Later in the chapter we read a bit more of those of "His own" who DID receive Him...

John 1:40 One of the two which heard John speak, and followed him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother. 1:41 He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ. 1:42 And he brought him to Jesus. And when Jesus beheld him, he said, Thou art Simon the son of Jona: thou shalt be called Cephas, which is by interpretation, A stone. 1:43 The day following Jesus would go forth into Galilee, and findeth Philip, and saith unto him, Follow me. 1:44 Now Philip was of Bethsaida, the city of Andrew and Peter. 1:45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

1:47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!

1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

1:51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

Even that last verse is in connection with Israel - it's a reference to Jacob's Ladder and what that is about...

Genesis 28:10 And Jacob went out from Beersheba, and went toward Haran. 28:11 And he lighted upon a certain place, and tarried there all night, because the sun was set; and he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep. 28:12 And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it. 28:13 And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed; 28:14 And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

That right there is a reference to His blessing of the Nations through a one day redeemed Israel as a MULTIPLIED SEED.

Here it is, again...

Acts 3:25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. 3:26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

I think I'll stick with what they had rightly believed about THEIR aspect of God's TWO-Fold Purpose - His PROPHESIED aspect.

This here...

1:49 Nathanael answered and saith unto him, Rabbi, thou art the Son of God; thou art the King of Israel.

All of which is a reference to His Prophesied Role on this Earth, one day...

Luke 1:30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Believe what you will about that, ebed - nevertheless, Romans 5:6-8 - in each our stead.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

Paul identifies the seed through which "all" the families of the earth would be blessed, in the verse below.

Gal 3:16 Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

You have replaced the one seed (Christ), with the many seeds, and have created a form of Dual Covenant Theology.

Mat 1:1 The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

keras

Writer of studies on Bible prophecy
Feb 7, 2013
Thames, New Zealand
Visit site
✟293,157.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
reference to His blessing of the Nations through a one day redeemed Israel as a MULTIPLIED SEED.
Jesus is the One Seed and Christians are the multiplied seed. Romans 8:9-17
Ethnicity no longer has any value; Ephesians 2:11-18 makes that absolutely clear.

The false idea that the Jewish State of Israel will be redeemed, is nowhere found in the Bible. In fact their virtual demise is well prophesied.

Remember that all the Promises of God are fulfilled thru Jesus. 2 Corinthians 1:20

Upvote 0

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Nope. For mixed in with the balance of John chapter 1 - which begins John's 21 chapter account of Christ's time within the Nation Israel - "His own" - at His 1st Advent all the way to His return unto The Father) - is a description also, of those of "His own" (Israelites) who did receive THEIR PROPHESIED Christ:

John 1:14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth. 1:15 John bare witness of him, and cried, saying, This was he of whom I spake, He that cometh after me is preferred before me: for he was before me.

Later in the chapter we read a bit more of those of "His own" who DID receive Him...

John 1:40 One of the two which heard John speak, and followed him, was Andrew, Simon Peter's brother. 1:41 He first findeth his own brother Simon, and saith unto him, We have found the Messias, which is, being interpreted, the Christ. 1:42 And he brought him to Jesus. And when Jesus beheld him, he said, Thou art Simon the son of Jona: thou shalt be called Cephas, which is by interpretation, A stone. 1:43 The day following Jesus would go forth into Galilee, and findeth Philip, and saith unto him, Follow me. 1:44 Now Philip was of Bethsaida, the city of Andrew and Peter. 1:45 Philip findeth Nathanael, and saith unto him, We have found him, of whom Moses in the law, and the prophets, did write, Jesus of Nazareth, the son of Joseph.

1:47 Jesus saw Nathanael coming to him, and saith of him, Behold an Israelite indeed, in whom is no guile!

1:51 And he saith unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Hereafter ye shall see heaven open, and the angels of God ascending and descending upon the Son of man.

Even that last verse is in connection with Israel - it's a reference to Jacob's Ladder and what that is about...

Genesis 28:10 And Jacob went out from Beersheba, and went toward Haran. 28:11 And he lighted upon a certain place, and tarried there all night, because the sun was set; and he took of the stones of that place, and put them for his pillows, and lay down in that place to sleep. 28:12 And he dreamed, and behold a ladder set up on the earth, and the top of it reached to heaven: and behold the angels of God ascending and descending on it. 28:13 And, behold, the LORD stood above it, and said, I am the LORD God of Abraham thy father, and the God of Isaac: the land whereon thou liest, to thee will I give it, and to thy seed; 28:14 And thy seed shall be as the dust of the earth, and thou shalt spread abroad to the west, and to the east, and to the north, and to the south: and in thee and in thy seed shall all the families of the earth be blessed.

That right there is a reference to His blessing of the Nations through a one day redeemed Israel as a MULTIPLIED SEED.

Here it is, again...

Acts 3:25 Ye are the children of the prophets, and of the covenant which God made with our fathers, saying unto Abraham, And in thy seed shall all the kindreds of the earth be blessed. 3:26 Unto you first God, having raised up his Son Jesus, sent him to bless you, in turning away every one of you from his iniquities.

I think I'll stick with what they had rightly believed about THEIR aspect of God's TWO-Fold Purpose - His PROPHESIED aspect.

This here...

All of which is a reference to His Prophesied Role on this Earth, one day...

Luke 1:30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Believe what you will about that, ebed - nevertheless, Romans 5:6-8 - in each our stead.
The problem you have Danoh, is John 1:12. It debunks all the contrivance you respond with because God's children are HIS BY HIS CHOOSING.

Then you have this problem at John 10:16:
16 I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd.
Jesus says they will be one...so...they will be one...NOT two.

Upvote 0

Danoh

Oct 11, 2011
✟40,528.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The problem you have Danoh, is John 1:12. It debunks all the contrivance you respond with because God's children are HIS BY HIS CHOOSING.

Then you have this problem at John 10:16:
16 I have other sheep, which are not of this fold; I must bring them also, and they will hear My voice; and they will become one flock with one shepherd.
Jesus says they will be one...so...they will be one...NOT two.

Nope.

Think I'll go with Paul on what the spiritual status of the Gentiles was "at that time" when Christ had basically referred to the dispersed of Israel / Judah then scattered abroad, as "other sheep I have which are not of this fold."

For "at that time" the Gentiles were considered as being "without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:" Eph. 2:12.

Who then was Christ referring to?

Ezekiel 36:19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.

Isaiah 11:12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Ezekiel 37:21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: 37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: 37:23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God. 37:24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. 37:25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever. 37:26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. 37:27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 37:28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

John 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Nehemiah 8:8 So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Nope.

Think I'll go with Paul on what the spiritual status of the Gentiles was "at that time" when Christ had basically referred to the dispersed of Israel / Judah then scattered abroad, as "other sheep I have which are not of this fold."

For "at that time" the Gentiles were considered as being "without Christ, being aliens from the commonwealth of Israel, and strangers from the covenants of promise, having no hope, and without God in the world:" Eph. 2:12.

Ezekiel 36:19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.

Isaiah 11:12 And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.

Ezekiel 37:21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land: 37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all: 37:23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God. 37:24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them. 37:25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever. 37:26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore. 37:27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people. 37:28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

John 10:14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine. 10:15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep. 10:16 And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

Nehemiah 8:8 So they read in the book in the law of God distinctly, and gave the sense, and caused them to understand the reading.

Eze 37:1 The hand of the LORD was upon me, and carried me out in the spirit of the LORD, and set me down in the midst of the valley which was full of bones,
Eze 37:2 And caused me to pass by them round about: and, behold, there were very many in the open valley; and, lo, they were very dry.
Eze 37:3 And he said unto me, Son of man, can these bones live? And I answered, O Lord GOD, thou knowest.
Eze 37:4 Again he said unto me, Prophesy upon these bones, and say unto them, O ye dry bones, hear the word of the LORD.
Eze 37:5 Thus saith the Lord GOD unto these bones; Behold, I will cause breath to enter into you, and ye shall live:
Eze 37:6 And I will lay sinews upon you, and will bring up flesh upon you, and cover you with skin, and put breath in you, and ye shall live; and ye shall know that I am the LORD.
Eze 37:7 So I prophesied as I was commanded: and as I prophesied, there was a noise, and behold a shaking, and the bones came together, bone to his bone.
Eze 37:8 And when I beheld, lo, the sinews and the flesh came up upon them, and the skin covered them above: but there was no breath in them.
Eze 37:9 Then said he unto me, Prophesy unto the wind, prophesy, son of man, and say to the wind, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe upon these slain, that they may live.
Eze 37:10 So I prophesied as he commanded me, and the breath came into them, and they lived, and stood up upon their feet, an exceeding great army.

The first part of the chapter is the bodily resurrection of the dead.
It is described by Christ in John 5:27-30.

Eze 37:11 Then he said unto me, Son of man, these bones are the whole house of Israel: behold, they say, Our bones are dried, and our hope is lost: we are cut off for our parts.
Eze 37:12 Therefore prophesy and say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, O my people, I will open your graves, and cause you to come up out of your graves, and bring you into the land of Israel.
Eze 37:13 And ye shall know that I am the LORD, when I have opened your graves, O my people, and brought you up out of your graves,
Eze 37:14 And shall put my spirit in you, and ye shall live, and I shall place you in your own land: then shall ye know that I the LORD have spoken it, and performed it, saith the LORD. (See 2 Peter 3:10-13.)
Eze 37:15 The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,
Eze 37:16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions:
Eze 37:17 And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand.
Eze 37:18 And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?
Eze 37:19 Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.(See Hebrews 8:6-13.)
Eze 37:20 And the sticks whereon thou writest shall be in thine hand before their eyes.
Eze 37:21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:(See Hebrews 11:15-16.)
Eze 37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:
Eze 37:23 Neither shall they defile themselves any more with their idols, nor with their detestable things, nor with any of their transgressions: but I will save them out of all their dwellingplaces, wherein they have sinned, and will cleanse them: so shall they be my people, and I will be their God.
(See Hebrews 10:16-18, and 1 Peter 2:4-10.)

Eze 37:24 And David my servant shall be king over them; and they all shall have one shepherd: they shall also walk in my judgments, and observe my statutes, and do them.
(See John 10:16.)
Eze 37:25 And they shall dwell in the land that I have given unto Jacob my servant, wherein your fathers have dwelt; and they shall dwell therein, even they, and their children, and their children's children for ever: and my servant David shall be their prince for ever.
Eze 37:26 Moreover I will make a covenant of peace with them; it shall be an everlasting covenant with them: and I will place them, and multiply them, and will set my sanctuary in the midst of them for evermore.
(The New Covenant is the "everlasting" covenant found in Hebrews 13:20. Christ is the "sanctuary", and the "tabernacle".)

Eze 37:27 My tabernacle also shall be with them: yea, I will be their God, and they shall be my people.
Eze 37:28 And the heathen shall know that I the LORD do sanctify Israel, when my sanctuary shall be in the midst of them for evermore.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ebedmelech

My dog Micah in the pic
Site Supporter
Jul 3, 2012
✟187,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Nope.

Let me help you with how you cherry picked part of this passage by continuing what Paul is saying with Ephesians 2:13-17:
13 But now in Christ Jesus you who formerly were far off have been brought near by the blood of Christ.
14 For He Himself is our peace, who made both groups into one and broke down the barrier of the dividing wall,
15 by abolishing in His flesh the enmity, which is the Law of commandments contained in ordinances, so that in Himself He might make the two into one new man, thus establishing peace,
16 and might reconcile them both in one body to God through the cross, by it having put to death the enmity.

So here we have three times Paul saying Jews and Gentiles are one in Christ...NOT TWO! Christ broke that barrier down! Once again your attempts to "slice and dice" this passage to fit your theology doesn't succeed Danoh when you read ALL of it.

All you have to do is ask yourself this question concerning Ephesians 2:11 (which you conveniently omitted), If they were FORMERLY Gentiles in the flesh what are they now? Are you ignorant of the fact that even under the Old Covenant Gentiles became Jews? Did you ever read Exodus 12:48?:
48 But if a stranger sojourns with you, and celebrates the Passover to the Lord, let all his males be circumcised, and then let him come near to celebrate it; and he shall be like a native of the land.

Do you see how your theology falls apart? Even further how does Rahab the harlot come into the line of Christ genealogy as a Gentile as well as Ruth of Moab?

Did you really read this Danoh?...you're making my point and you don't know it. Remember what John said in John 1:12:
John 1:12 But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name,

So again who are the true children of God Danoh?

Let's go further with Romans 4:9-12:

9 Is this blessing then on the circumcised, or on the uncircumcised also? For we say, “Faith was credited to Abraham as righteousness.”
10 How then was it credited? While he was circumcised, or uncircumcised? Not while circumcised, but while uncircumcised;
11 and he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness of the faith which he had while uncircumcised, so that he might be the father of all who believe without being circumcised, that righteousness might be credited to them,
12 and the father of circumcision to those who not only are of the circumcision, but who also follow in the steps of the faith of our father Abraham which he had while uncircumcised.

Take all of scripture Danoh...don't cherry pick!

Last edited:
  • Winner
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Not this blood.

Romans 9
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God...

Not this religion.

1 John 2
22 Who is a liar but he that denieth that Jesus is the Christ? He is antichrist, that denieth the Father and the Son.
23 Whosoever denieth the Son, the same hath not the Father...
Yes indeed.
Wouldn't 2 Peter 2:1 be referring to "false anti-Christ OC Jewish teachers"?

Matthew 23:30
“and say, ‘If we had lived in the days of our fathers,
we would not have been partakers with them in the blood of the prophets.'

Acts 20:29
For I fore-seen this.
That shall be entering after the departure of Me, weighty wolves, into ye,
no sparing of-the shepherded/flock<4168>

2 Peter 2:1
And there did come also false prophets among the people, as also among you there shall be false teachers, who shall bring in destructive sects,
and denying/disowning<720> the Owner/Master<1203> who bought them denying/disowning, bringing to themselves quick destruction

[Jeremiah 14:14,15/Matt 24:11/Jude 1:4/Revelation 6:10]

Revelation 6:10
And they cry out to a great voice saying "how long, the Owner/Master<1203> the Holy and True,
not Thou are judging and avenging the blood of us from out of the ones homing upon the land?"

Lam 4:13
Because of the sins of her prophets And the iniquities of her priests,
Who shed in her midst The blood of the just.

Upvote 0

BABerean2

Site Supporter
May 21, 2014
North Carolina
✟893,665.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wouldn't 2 Peter 2:1 be referring to "false anti-Christ OC Jewish teachers"?

Yes.
Then and now.

Talmudic Judaism is not the Judaism found in the Bible.
It is based on the writings of the rabbis who lived after 70 AD.
It claims that Christ is the illegitimate son of Mary and a Roman soldier named Pantera.
It also claims Christ in now in boiling excrement.

• Agree
Reactions: Dave L
Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Paul argues that the salvation of the Gentiles was to make Israel jealous. That doesn't sound like identical treatment to me.
It is also scriptural.

Deuteronomy 32:21
They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God;
They have provoked me to anger with their vanities:
And I will move them to jealousy with those that are not a people;
I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

Jeremiah 5
1 “Go up and down the streets of Jerusalem, look around and consider, search through her squares.
If you can find but one person who deals honestly and seeks the truth, I will forgive this City.
21 Hear this, you foolish and senseless people,
who have eyes but do not see, who have ears but do not hear:

So in essence, according to this verse, the Kingdom of God is taken away from one foolish Nation/People and given to another foolish Nation/People?

Matthew 21:43
Therefore I am saying to ye,
that the Kingdom of the God shall be being taken-away from ye
and it shall be being given to a Nation doing the fruits of it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0