Is Chick-fil-A right or wrong?

Chick-fil-A CEO is:

• A good Christian man with good Christian principles.

• A good Christian man with bad Christian principles.

• A bad Christian man with no principles.

• Just another homophobe.

Results are only viewable after voting.

Guitaroman

Mar 30, 2013
✟15,158.00
Faith
SDA
Marital Status
Single
Chick-Fil-A is absolutely right, both Biblically and Constitutionally, in their freedom of speech to oppose same-sex marriage. In my point of view, the media firestorm and the opposition from city mayors and such is a direct attack against not only the first amendment right, and Christianity itself.

The homosexual/liberal community has every right to not eat there, but for government officials to make statements that Chick-Fil-A better not expand in their cities is wrong!

Hold on tight brothers and sisters because Christian persecution in this nation is about to get a whole lot worse.
Yep and believe it or not some of us may be thrown in jail. You know what though? I think this is where the real test of faith will come for us americans because until now christians had it easy compared to other countries that have to struggle.. We have to stand together my brothers and sisters because its going to go down very soon as now seen by the supreme court.

I didn't vote in your poll because I think the issue is a lot more nuanced than just a matter of the guy being a good Christian with all the right answers.

The whole uproar is pretty ridiculous, and the fact that Mike Huckabee has turned it into an "us vs. them" thing is not at all how we should be living out the Gospel.

The bigger issue to me is hearing about how Chick-fil-a donates money to anti-gay organizations. I'd like to know the truth in that and exactly what those organizations do before I spend any money at Chick-fil-a (which I probably wouldn't do anyway, as I'm a semi-vegetarian!)

I also think if American Christians got a taste (no pun intended) of the real persecution that Christians endure throughout the world, no one would be complaining about the "persecution" of a chicken sandwich shop.

Last thought: Of course being a Christian is un-American, that goes without saying. America is not a Christian nation, and the "American dream" is not even close to the Gospel.
Also well said.

Upvote 0