Is Chick-fil-A right or wrong?

Chick-fil-A CEO is:

• A good Christian man with good Christian principles.

• A good Christian man with bad Christian principles.

• A bad Christian man with no principles.

• Just another homophobe.

Results are only viewable after voting.

GenetoJean

Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Delaware
Visit site
✟18,940.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
From my experience it is exactly like some have already stated. I am a member of several GLBT groups and the boycot of Chik-fil-A is about the money the company donates to anti-GLBT groups and not about it's CEO making his statement. We support the Freedom of Speach and Religion but we dont like money being given to organizations that fight our equality.

Upvote 0

versesvsvices

Aug 12, 2012
California
Visit site
✟15,258.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Lol at the irony of people calling chick fil a (and christianity in general) a hate group
No one said anything like that, dear. Some of the organizations Chick fil A donates to are simply Christian organizations, but some are hate groups that use Christianity to justify denying rights to and dehumanizing others.

Upvote 0

alive2Christ

Apr 20, 2012
✟23,798.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
In the UK, Christians are being persecuted.ANYTHING which is contrary to Christ IS anti-Christian however little it is.The world is being run by Luciferians.Your government and ours in the UK too.

They are opposing Christianity by degrees.They will step it up someday and Christians will be treated similarly to Jews in the 1930's.In Scotland,The parliament put through it's homosexual laws despite huge opposition.In Glasgow,a modern art gallery had an exibit of a bible in which every homosexual and their blind "Christian" supporters were encouraged to deface the pages.Very anti-Christian messages and slogans were written in it and protests were ignored and indeed defended.

Waken up!Not only are these things going to increase in frequency,they are going to increase in severity.On the television,people are scared to speak up for real marriage or even politely dissagree with homosexual practices.You can often see the fear in their eyes.
Occult video games are on the increase.Education is being molded to the new world order agenda by teaching that committing sodomy is ok and anyone with a veiw contrary to evolution is mocked by both teachers as well as pupils.
I am not saying we should abuse homosexuals but to allow it to continue unchallenged is not Christian either.:sorry: Sorry,I got a bit carried away the soap box is burning now.

Upvote 0

Maghion

Aug 30, 2012
✟7,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I work for Chick Fil A and never been prouder to work for a christian company that stands firm for Christian Values taught to us by the Bible itself, by God himself.

Corporations nowadays bends to the will of their greed and only their greed. Chick Fil A stands out as a company that still believes in the Biblical truth

Upvote 0

captainkate

If not me, then who?
Nov 23, 2008
Sector 001
✟17,061.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The Family Research Council is hardly a "hate organization" A company promoting Biblical values is being called a hate group by a liberal watchdog organization, Southern Poverty Law Cente, simply because FRC promotes Biblical principles.

So why are we not calling SPLC a hate organization because they are against Biblical principles?

CFA is a Christian organization, built on Christian principles. They don't promote any kind of hate. The FRC is also Biblically based and does not advocate a war on homosexuals. It's a liberal twist for PR.

Upvote 0

Trogool

Apr 3, 2012
✟3,694.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Green
The Family Research Council is hardly a "hate organization" A company promoting Biblical values is being called a hate group by a liberal watchdog organization, Southern Poverty Law Cente, simply because FRC promotes Biblical principles.

So why are we not calling SPLC a hate organization because they are against Biblical principles?

CFA is a Christian organization, built on Christian principles. They don't promote any kind of hate and neither does the Family Research Council.

I wasn't aware that forcible kidnapping was a biblical value. Thank you for enlightening me.

Also ROFL at the SPLC becoming a "liberal watchdog".

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Upvote 0

suppur5

Jan 12, 2013
✟15,264.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
How is this man bad? He is a good christian and may I remind you people the destruction of israel began with such as tolerating sin to such a degree, we turned away and banned the bible from schools. we were a nation founded on god and were blessed but we are turning away now and using "rational" opinions over biblical facts, wake up america god will only protect us for so long after we turn from him

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

hisbondsslave

Jan 26, 2013
✟15,315.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
i realize that few or none will read this , but i will express this thought any way. A lot of what i watch happening in Amerika to day is similar to events of the 15th and 16th centuries. The persecution that various Christian sects endured is what prompted them to emigrate to the New World.

Today the true Christians in the US are as alien as Daniel was in Babylon. We live in a very pagan culture. Unlike the Pilgrams we have no New World to look forward to, only a New World Order.

So what is the solution? It is in scripture. We need to learn from Daniel's example. Because we aren't going anywhere.

hisservant rich

Upvote 0

GenetoJean

Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Delaware
Visit site
✟18,940.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
i realize that few or none will read this , but i will express this thought any way. A lot of what i watch happening in Amerika to day is similar to events of the 15th and 16th centuries. The persecution that various Christian sects endured is what prompted them to emigrate to the New World.

Today the true Christians in the US are as alien as Daniel was in Babylon. We live in a very pagan culture. Unlike the Pilgrams we have no New World to look forward to, only a New World Order.

So what is the solution? It is in scripture. We need to learn from Daniel's example. Because we aren't going anywhere.

hisservant rich

I read it, I don't agree, but I read it.

Upvote 0

GenetoJean

Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Delaware
Visit site
✟18,940.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
If this is his direct quote then it would take the most mentally soft new age liberalist to be offended by this. Whats hypocritical is that if he said he believes otherwise we wouldn't be having this discussion. I heard of the big fuss over this but if this is all he said this is shocking. I honestly can't believe he was called a homophobe over this.

Its probably better big companies, particularly food companies don't get involved in politics but still what a massively unneeded over reaction to comments that couldn't offend a fly

The problem wasn't with his quote, the problem was with the company donating money to organizations that fight marriage and civil unions for same sex partners.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GenetoJean

Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Delaware
Visit site
✟18,940.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
And it would seem that Genetojean doesn't have anything even vaguely resembling a Biblical understanding or Christian worldview. So i could care less if he/she doesn't agree!!
Hisservant rich

That is ok. We all still get to express our opinions here.

Upvote 0

Cactus Jack

Jul 12, 2011
somewhere
✟17,259.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I have encountered businesses that were owned by homosexuals, and yeah even a few were not very accepting of heterosexuals. So what? Does Chick-A-Filla ask about a person's gender choice? "So you want a double-bubble chicken breast sandwich with extra cheese with onion rings and pepsi? That'll be (insert price). Oh, by the way....are you gay? 'Cause if you are...."? No. They don't care. But it is certainly their choice who they give their hard earned money to.

Folks, if you disagree, why don't you give some of your own hard earned money to a group you don't like? Maybe Aryan Nations. KKK. Nation of Islam. Islamic Brotherhood. Al Quada. Taliban. Come on, pick one! And give money to them. You won't. Because you worked hard for that money, right? Well, now you see where Chick-A-Filla is at.

Upvote 0