his-girl

Saved by Grace
Jan 21, 2003
Visit site
✟238.00
Faith
Christian
Originally posted by Stormy
Your churches are all good. The Bible is beautiful and true. But we each must find our own answers and work out are own salvation. You can not become more by making another feel less. Only when you know LOVE at the cost of humility will you know Jesus.

My prayers are that the Spirit will speak to his children and give us the wisdom to understand his words. God is not dead. He is still speaking to those who can hear.

May God bless us all.

Stormy, where does one find these answers ? What is up with 'working out one's own salvation'....are you into new age??????

eeeeeeeee I hate XP. 

Acts 4:12, Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.

Yes love is what He taught us, but He also told us to Profess HIS TRUTH.  HE has ALL the answers Stormy, He is the salvation.  I also know God is not dead, because HE lives in me. 

Upvote 0

Stormy

Senior Contributor
Jun 16, 2002
St. Louis, Mo
Visit site
✟51,954.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Originally posted by his-girl
Stormy, where does one find these answers ? What is up with 'working out one's own salvation'....are you into new age??????

<SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">Acts </SPAN><?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:time Minute="12" Hour="16"><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA">4:12</SPAN></st1:time><SPAN style="FONT-SIZE: 10pt; FONT-FAMILY: Verdana; mso-fareast-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-bidi-font-family: 'Times New Roman'; mso-ansi-language: EN-US; mso-fareast-language: EN-US; mso-bidi-language: AR-SA"> Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to men by which we must be saved.</SPAN>

Yes love is what He taught us, but He also told us to Profess HIS TRUTH.&nbsp; HE&nbsp;has ALL the answers Stormy, He is the&nbsp;salvation.&nbsp; I also know God is not dead, because HE lives in me.&nbsp;

Believe me his-girl ... You do not want to start your war upon me.

Upvote 0

Annabel Lee

Beware the Thought Police
Feb 8, 2002
Q'onoS
✟39,227.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
It APPEARS to me that seebs is a defender of the Catholic Church.&nbsp; While that in itself is fine, I believe one should be a defender of Jesus above all.

What makes you say he doesn't defend Jesus?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Annabel Lee

Feb 8, 2002
Q'onoS
✟39,227.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Did it appear as though I was??&nbsp; Did I state that anywhere??

Why are you so defensive?

&nbsp;I was on here talking to L4J and terry, Not you.&nbsp; So back off.

Did it appear as though you were? Yes

You were talking to me too. If you want to have a private conversation use IM.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Annabel Lee

Feb 8, 2002
Q'onoS
✟39,227.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
&nbsp;L4J, Terry and I were fellowshipping....Anabele, KC and Stormy come in here and start bashing.&nbsp; And Stormy threatened me.&nbsp;

Stormy did not threaten you.
You are acting like a child.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.