NW
✟213,417.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
I wouldn't call teetering on the edge of economic collapse a good thing; but I can appreciate your optimism.
I'm optimistic because the economy is doing so great! What's teetering about it?
Experts predict that after 72 hours without food; the looting will begin.
That's relevant how?
I find that many of the same people who don't see food prices skyrocketing right before their eyes, are the same people who don't see Biden's mental decline right before their eyes.
I haven't seen signs of either phenomenon.
I don't know... Maybe they're just gaslighting me. Do you have any idea why anyone would do that?
Hard to say, but I haven't seen any signs of such.

Upvote 0

Vambram

Born-again Christian; Constitutional conservative
Dec 3, 2006
Saint James, Missouri
✟92,558.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Unless you've got a LOT of money, the American families knows that the economy is not doing great at all.

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟161,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Unless you've got a LOT of money, the American families knows that the economy is not doing great at all.
But according to the statistics it’s doing great. Pay no attention to the fact that you can’t afford anything.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟161,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I'm optimistic because the economy is doing so great! What's teetering about it?

That's relevant how?

I haven't seen signs of either phenomenon.

Hard to say, but I haven't seen any signs of such.
This is what is known as denial.

Upvote 0

Merrill

Mar 25, 2023
Chicago
✟63,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Until then, though, there isn't much to discuss.

Where in the Constitution does it say Democrats have to provide medical records but Republicans don't?

Until Hunter's trial, there was no evidence to indicate it even existed, aside from fake emails fabricated by the right.
The laptop is Hunter's and the emails are real

no idea what conspiracy-theory nonsense websites are telling you differently

Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟161,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The laptop is Hunter's and the emails are real

no idea what conspiracy-theory nonsense websites are telling you differently
It was just all major media, Joe Biden at the 2020 debates and 50 former intelligence officials telling him that. It’s not entirely his fault.

Upvote 0

Merrill

Mar 25, 2023
Chicago
✟63,906.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It was just all major media, Joe Biden at the 2020 debates and 50 former intelligence officials telling him that. It’s not entirely his fault.
Hunter Biden sues computer repair shop he hired to fix his laptop for improperly sharing data from the device

the laptop and data that supposedly don't exist

Independent forensic analysis concluded the data was Hunter's and that it had not been tampered with

and from wikipedia "Starting in 2021, news outlets began to authenticate some of the contents of the laptop. In 2021, Politico verified two key emails used in the Post's initial reporting by cross-referencing emails with other datasets and contacting their recipients."

and

"FBI investigators handling Hunter Biden's laptop itself quickly concluded in 2019 "that the laptop was genuinely his and did not seem to have been tampered with or manipulated"

so aside from Hunter literally admitting the laptop and the data were his, independent and official investigators confirming this, and that the data had not been altered, we should have doubts?

Leave it to NxNW and a couple others here to insist that the laptop didn't exist and that the data and emails weren't Hunter's

the same people who are saying that there can't possibly be anything wrong with Biden, that the Neurologist was at the Whitehouse to see other people (but we don't know who), that all the reports of Biden being impaired, going to sleep at 8pm, and being confused are just "right-wing lies", even though many of them are coming from foreign officials and Democrats

Upvote 0

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟793,777.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟161,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hunter Biden sues computer repair shop he hired to fix his laptop for improperly sharing data from the device

the laptop and data that supposedly don't exist

Independent forensic analysis concluded the data was Hunter's and that it had not been tampered with

and from wikipedia "Starting in 2021, news outlets began to authenticate some of the contents of the laptop. In 2021, Politico verified two key emails used in the Post's initial reporting by cross-referencing emails with other datasets and contacting their recipients."

and

"FBI investigators handling Hunter Biden's laptop itself quickly concluded in 2019 "that the laptop was genuinely his and did not seem to have been tampered with or manipulated"

so aside from Hunter literally admitting the laptop and the data were his, independent and official investigators confirming this, and that the data had not been altered, we should have doubts?

Leave it to NxNW and a couple others here to insist that the laptop didn't exist and that the data and emails weren't Hunter's

the same people who are saying that there can't possibly be anything wrong with Biden, that the Neurologist was at the Whitehouse to see other people (but we don't know who), that all the reports of Biden being impaired, going to sleep at 8pm, and being confused are just "right-wing lies", even though many of them are coming from foreign officials and Democrats
I think he said he hasn’t seen evidence of either. Denial

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Little Lebowski Urban Achiever
Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟206,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

friend of

A private in Gods army
Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2016
provincial
✟793,777.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
How what?
How is Biden better than Trump?

His mental acuity, his physical health/weight/dietary issues, his cardiovascular issues, his psychological issues… I mean, pick a thing
What psychological issues? His mental acuity is sharp. All one needs to do is watch the debate he had with Biden to see he's cognitively doing well for his age. But it does take a little bit of truth telling to yourself to admit this, which you probably won't do.

As far as physically, well, he's somewhat overweight but he doesn't smoke or drink.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟206,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
How is Biden better than Trump?
It’s a shorter list to say how he isn’t. But the big one most certainly has to be that were Biden to lose, he wouldn’t lead an insurrection, nor is Biden a criminal.
What psychological issues? His mental acuity is sharp. All one needs to do is watch the debate he had with Biden to see he's cognitively doing well for his age. But it does take a little bit of truth telling to yourself to admit this, which you probably won't do.
I watched the debate. He was blustering incoherently, lying about so much the fact checkers couldn’t keep up, and one step away from “old man yells at cloud.” He talks while saying nothing factual or important.

As far as physically, well, he's somewhat overweight but he doesn't smoke or drink.
He is very overweight, and I’m not sure what drinking or smoking has to do with anything.

Upvote 0

Tropical Wilds

Oct 2, 2009
New England
✟206,669.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Well I see movie star George Clooney just encouraged Biden NOT to run again. This is a man who ran fund raisers for him. That's a big name democrat who has an impact with his words. We'll see how Mr. Biden handles it.
I thought actors are supposed to keep their opinions to themselves because nobody cares what their opinions are and they’re not paid to shove their political beliefs down our throats?

• Optimistic
Reactions: KCfromNC
Upvote 0

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟161,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well I see movie star George Clooney just encouraged Biden NOT to run again. This is a man who ran fund raisers for him. That's a big name democrat who has an impact with his words. We'll see how Mr. Biden handles it.
How are the media and Democrats ever going to get past having covered this up for the last 4 years , lying and trying to hide it?
It was all selectively edited propaganda and deep fake videos. How do they go from that to calling for him to drop out of the race and expect us not to notice?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

BPPLEE

Apr 13, 2022
Montgomery
✟161,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I thought actors are supposed to keep their opinions to themselves because nobody cares what their opinions are and they’re not paid to shove their political beliefs down our throats?
Oh now you think that.

Upvote 0

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟165,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat

Pelosi suggests Biden should rethink decision to stay in race​

“It’s up to the president to decide if he is going to run,” she said. “We’re all encouraging him to make that decision. Because time is running short.”
The subtext I’m seeing is:
”Why’re you (journalists) asking me about what ‘Biden should do?’, it’s always been his decision, and he’ll make it (or not), before the convention, I’m sure.”

How this becomes “Suggests Biden should rethink” is nothing but spin.

Pommer

CoPacEtiC SkEpTic
Sep 13, 2008
Earth
✟165,789.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Upvote 0

Valletta

Oct 10, 2020
Minnesota
✟230,051.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Until then, though, there isn't much to discuss.

Where in the Constitution does it say Democrats have to provide medical records but Republicans don't?
There is. George Clooney was quite frank:

“Was he tired? Yes. A cold? Maybe. But our party leaders need to stop telling us that 51 million people didn’t see what we just saw,” Clooney wrote. “We’re all so terrified by the prospect of a second Trump term that we’ve opted to ignore every warning sign. The George Stephanopoulos interview only reinforced what we saw the week before. As Democrats, we collectively hold our breath or turn down the volume whenever we see the president, who we respect, walk off Air Force One or walk back to a mic to answer an unscripted question.”

• Informative
Reactions: Ted-01
Upvote 0

HARK!

שמע
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
Oct 29, 2017
US
✟1,153,986.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Wait a minute!

Let me get this straight.

It's perfectly fine for Authoritarian Democrats to demand that I produce COVID papers before I'm allowed to walk into a gym that I already paid for; but asking a man who decides whether or not we have a nuclear winter, to demonstrate that his babbling and rambling aren't signs that he might not be thinking clearly, before I clear him for the job, is unacceptable?

Where can I find that in the Constitution?

Upvote 0