EinsteinsGirl

NEWLY WED! - Child of a Genius!
Feb 5, 2013
✟19,151.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Then what are you trying to save us from? What is it that this man is trying to do that which is so destructive?
He said there was no malicious intent - stop scolding him as though he's your child.
He's already explained what's so destructive. Read it for yourself.

Upvote 0

AionPhanes

Jan 1, 2015
Michigan
✟18,174.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Green
My grandfathers generation fought in WW2 and my dads generation fought in Vietnam. It would be simple cowardliness to even think about routing for a face like this...

-BUR20150430BernieTimeline03.jpg

Probably the look beloved by the Yankees... But not greatly loved among we southerners.

I take it you couldn't think of anything positive that came out the pointless Vietnam war either because you didn't answer that question or respond to the charge?

I know Vietnam vetrens as well. One I was talking to recently was so scarred from the war that he is still wandering around homeless to this day. Listening to his exploits I really respect him for his bravery. Just because the war gave him a chance to be brave doesn't justify the war though.

Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I know, I’m sorry. Ted is probably a good guy and all.
I just realized that came right after your post about The Nuge.

Somehow, I get the feeling he and Bernie objected to going to war for very different reasons.

Upvote 0

EinsteinsGirl

Feb 5, 2013
✟19,151.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And you guys are entrusting the burn to be your commander in chief ??? What kind of charity is this???

bernie-sanders.jpg
Good grief. And people say Trump is bad.
So they would rather have Hillary Clinton who practises necromancy and receives messages from dead people, or they consider voting in Sanders the old pervert who, like Hillary, supports the killing of innocent infants!

Upvote 0

AHH who-stole-my-name

in accordance with Christ
Jul 29, 2011
✟27,817.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
He said there was no malicious intent - stop scolding him as though he's your child.
He's already explained what's so destructive. Read it for yourself.
I asked him for his intent, which he has given nothing but assumptions. Since he is the only one privy to that I would ask you for your intent, since you are equally unable to assessing that.

Upvote 0

EinsteinsGirl

Feb 5, 2013
✟19,151.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
And I guess you think you are an authority on what a true Christian.
This sounds an awful lot like a personal attack, old sport.
Still upset about the last time I disagreed with your opinions I see.

Upvote 0

AHH who-stole-my-name

Jul 29, 2011
✟27,817.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
No it sounds as though you were assessing who was a quote/unquote TRUE CHRISTIAN.

I tell you since you seem to enjoy trying to intimidate people I've given you the benefit of a doubt that you may be right and have reported myself here. Would you like to continue your tactic here beyond this be my guess but note that such things are ineffective at best and a waste of time at worst. I will return to the topic at hand now. I suggest you do the same.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

GoldenBoy89

We're Still Here
Sep 25, 2012
LA
✟554,901.00
Country
United States
Faith
Humanist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
So they would rather have Hillary Clinton who practises necromancy and receives messages from dead people, or they consider voting in Sanders the old pervert who, like Hillary, supports the killing of innocent infants!
That's gotta tell you something if people would rather support a voodoo witch or an old pervert over the 25 "candidates" the Republicans have tried to field.

If they can't beat out "baby killers" then maybe there's something seriously wrong with them.

Upvote 0

AHH who-stole-my-name

Jul 29, 2011
✟27,817.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Still upset about the last time I disagreed with your opinions I see.
I wouldn't assume that forgiveness is not in my nature. It doesn't matter wither I forgive myself, you or anyone else. It matters that I give it and continue on with my life.

Upvote 0

Gracchus

Senior Veteran
Dec 21, 2002
California
Visit site
✟23,182.00
Faith
Pantheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Why would religious want or deserve state funds?
Because God needs money! He can never seem to get enough.
I am removed from college a fee years but I do have a son currently attending and his experience is much like my own, college tends to have more to do with a statist and corprate indoctrination than education.
I would guess that might depend on your school and your major.
There will be an enormous cost associated with Bernie's Robin Hood vision of stealing from the rich and giving to the poor. The American business will not be able to operate under the load and the whole nine yards will collapse like to deck of cards.
I just don't think the American business can hold up under the load that Mr Sanders will put them under.
We might have to bail them out! They might not get too big to fail!
Bernie Sanders just doesn't have as much money. He is the poorest of the presidential candidates.
If he is irresponsible in his own finances how can he be trusted to run the US government?
Because, as we all know, it is every good Christian's duty to lay up as much worldly treasure as they can.
There was no malice intended.
And when you take a dump, you don't intend the stink.
...or maybe he didn't support a war that killed, maimed, and destroyed property for no good reason. What good did the Vietnam War bring the world? Seems to have been a bunch of horror with no positive result. To bad everyone didn't refuse to go.
One good result was that the Vietnamese finally got foreign armies out of their country.
Good grief. And people say Trump is bad.
So they would rather have Hillary Clinton who practises necromancy and receives messages from dead people, ...
So, it's all right to send messages to dead people (Jesus springs to mind!) but not OK to get them (Unless they are from Jesus!).
... or they consider voting in Sanders the old pervert ...
If I didn't know you were a saint, I would suspect you of an unsupported malicious libel.
... who, like Hillary, supports the killing of innocent infants!
But...but... All those innocent infants are tainted by original sin! Surely they deserve whatever a just and merciful God will mete out to them.

:wave:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

AHH who-stole-my-name

Jul 29, 2011
✟27,817.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
That's gotta tell you something if people would rather support a voodoo witch or an old pervert over the 25 "candidates" the Republicans have tried to field.

If they can't beat out "baby killers" then maybe there's something seriously wrong with them.
I think this is much to do about nothing. It's simply the end result of a fitful search for something to toss at someone's personal image of evil.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟894,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
Here is the problem. As states have withdrawn their monetary support to state colleges and universities, tuitions and fees have gone up much higher than the rate of inflation. Students end up paying for their education with crushing student loan debts. We aren't talking about young people having a work-study job while they go to school. We are talking about adults not being able to buy houses even after they land a decent job, of student debt sometimes following them into retirement.

State colleges and universities in California (though not the UC system) were tuition free until Reagan became governor. Our economy did not suffer because of it.
Well, what do people expect it is NOT free to run a school so if the state does not support it then it is passed on to the PEOPLE that is common sense. There are federal, state AND private programs to help with school. I benefited from state and private my family made too much for the Pell grant at that particular time. Plus student loans can be good a way to build credit when lenders will not take a chance on you, but fail to pay it back and your credit score will show it pay it back and your credit score will still show it.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟894,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
And again, what you give to charity has nothing to do with the condition of your heart. The Pharisees gave their tithes too.
bingo so the government TAKING money is not from the heart it is by force.

Upvote 0

AHH who-stole-my-name

Jul 29, 2011
✟27,817.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Well, what do people expect it is NOT free to run a school so if the state does not support it then it is passed on to the PEOPLE that is common sense. There are federal, state AND private programs to help with school. I benefited from state and private my family made too much for the Pell grant at that particular time. Plus student loans can be good a way to build credit when lenders will not take a chance on you, but fail to pay it back and your credit score will show it pay it back and your credit score will still show it.
I have a question. If universities return to teaching and not concentrate so much on sports, would it effect the income of the school in a positive or negative manner? It just sees to me that we are putting an emphasis on sports that dwarfs academia.

Just look at what a football player makes as opposed to a head surgeon.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟894,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
uh, what?
If all I give is taxes then that is not from the heart that is out of force. God expects us to give not out of force but because we WANT to that and it makes people feel better to know that they are help plus they can have more say in where the money goes.

Upvote 0

dogs4thewin

dog lover
Christian Forums Staff
Hands-on Trainee
CF Ambassadors
Site Supporter
Apr 19, 2012
Georgia U.S. State
✟894,529.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I have a question. If universities return to teaching and not concentrate so much on sports, would it effect the income of the school in a positive or negative manner? It just sees to me that we are putting an emphasis on sports that dwarfs academia.

Just look at what a football player makes as opposed to a head surgeon.
I do not know I will say that non-students PAY to see sports not for there to be classes.

Upvote 0

Smidlee

Veteran
May 21, 2004
NC, USA
✟21,162.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
@RedPonyDriver

2014 Charitable donations...

hillary Clinton - $3,000,000
Jeb Bush - $308,000
Carly Fiorina - $260,000
Barack Obama - $172,000
Ted Cruz - $19,000
Bernie Sanders - $10,000

Bernie is at the very bottom. That man has no charity!
Bernie Sanders believe in giving tax payers money away not his own.

Upvote 0

AHH who-stole-my-name

Jul 29, 2011
✟27,817.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
If all I give is taxes then that is not from the heart that is out of force. God expects us to give not out of force but because we WANT to that and it makes people feel better to know that they are help plus they can have more say in where the money goes.
Agreed. Totally!

Upvote 0

rockytopva

Love to pray! :)
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2011
Visit site
✟1,063,347.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Bernie Sanders believe in giving tax payers money away not his own.

And there will be a Burnie Sanders money tree growing in the front lawn for all to share. Never mind that inflation will go to the moon, at least all the folk will have money!

Upvote 0