Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
No, yes, and no, salvation and regeneration occur at the same time.
When God gifts the sinner the faith and love from Jesus Christ they then believe from the heart.
The blinders have been removed and the heart has been softened. God only can do that. Thus the election according to grace.
The justification of the sinner was done some 2000 yrs ago by the cross of Christ. Rom 5:18
When God lets the individual in on it then their justification becomes a reality in their life. As the faith is now UPON them.
Born again of the Spirit when the faith of Jesus comes to them. Rom 3:22
When God gives the faith of Jesus Christ to someone, God becomes the justifier of that person that now, truly believes
from the heart. Rom 3:26 though it may take some time for them to figure that one out.

God is slowly, in mans opinion, gracing people with the faith that comes from the fullness of Christ then perfecting that group one
by one with the ones He did not choose yet. Rom 11:28 enemies of the gospel for our sake.
When you can see that God is in complete and total control then it will all make sense. What has been done and what will be done
is for the good of all. We as a species that are very time aware can't really grasp Gods time frame. We want it all now, but it just doesn't
work that way. It's the Fathers doing and it will be done according to His schedule.
Okay then a person is saved/Justified, regenerated before they believe, have Faith. If you deny this, its works you are promoting. And you contradict yourself, a sure sign you are confused on this issue. Since you say plainly "
When God gives the faith of Jesus Christ to someone, God becomes the justifier of that person that now, truly believes"

You are promoting works

Upvote 0

Samson2021

Mar 10, 2021
Oklahoma
✟25,899.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Okay then a person is saved/Justified, regenerated before they believe, have Faith. If you deny this, its works you are promoting. And you contradict yourself, a sure sign you are confused on this issue. Since you say plainly "

You are promoting works
Not at all. As the faith required to believe is what God gives. The faith that is required to believe comes from the fullness of Christ.
When one receives that he/she believes from the heart. It will not happen unless God gifts that faith to the individual. The work is His.
I think your reading me wrong. The doctrines of today are 180 degrees backwards, and that is how you read my post.
God gives the faith necessary for one to believe. At that moment salvation becomes a reality, along with regeneration.
The justification is not God justifying anyone by their own faith, it is Him justifying them by giving them the faith necessary.
He is justifying them according to His own work, not theirs.

• Winner
Reactions: AbbaLove
Upvote 0

Brightfame52

Dec 14, 2020
Georgia
✟125,375.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Not at all. As the faith required to believe is what God gives. The faith that is required to believe comes from the fullness of Christ.
When one receives that he/she believes from the heart. It will not happen unless God gifts that faith to the individual. The work is His.
I think your reading me wrong. The doctrines of today are 180 degrees backwards, and that is how you read my post.
God gives the faith necessary for one to believe. At that moment salvation becomes a reality, along with regeneration.
The justification is not God justifying anyone by their own faith, it is Him justifying them by giving them the faith necessary.
He is justifying them according to His own work, not theirs.
Yes you are.

Upvote 0