United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
May the world come to its" senses and stop this massacre of the innocent
I’m afraid they feel they have and cast all remaining care on the gatekeepers of moral relativism who deceive strongly by aligning with Christ name. Not to be confused with His will. AKA; liberal Christians, heretics.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,460.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
They have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: ...Hoseas 8:v.7

Ye have plowed wickedness, ye have reaped iniquity; ye have eaten the fruit of lies: because thou didst trust in thy way, in the multitude of thy mighty men. Hosea 10:v.13

Who is wise, and he shall understand these things? prudent, and he shall know them? for the ways of the Lord are right, and the just shall walk in them: but the transgressors shall fall therein. Hosea 14:v.9

God Almighty revealed to Daniel: Dan.12:v.1-3 -
1 And at that time ...there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time
(as is written in Matthew 24:v,2-15 mainly) and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

They that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever. Aleluuiaaaaa!

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟987,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
One other deterrent for the prosperities the Lord would have us come into I find as bad, if not worse than the killing of these 70-million unborn (in America alone). Any guesses? The prudent will eventually blurt this one out almost immediately, as it knows no class nor party, but has and does presently undermine our strength and blessing as a nation by Christ. Hint? Without any relative notion whatsoever, it operates like and with Islam.:alien:

• Prayers
Reactions: quietbloke
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,460.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
One other deterrent for the prosperities the Lord would have us come into I find as bad, if not worse than the killing of these 70-million unborn (in America alone). Any guesses? The prudent will eventually blurt this one out almost immediately, as it knows no class nor party, but has and does presently undermine our strength and blessing as a nation by Christ. Hint? Without any relative notion whatsoever, it operates like and with Islam.:alien:

The people must be woken up, it's time screem loudly; it's midniiiiiiiight.!!!

The bridegroom comes; they that are ready will go in with Him to the marriage:
and the door will be shut. Mat. 25:v.10 This prophecy will fulfil LITERALLY from now on. The Spirit of Christ is the Spirit of prophecy.

Our LORD was sat upon the mount of Olives, and the disciples came unto him privately, saying; Tell us: what shall be the sign of thy coming?
and of the END of the world? Mat. 24:v. 3. JESUS answered, saying: many shall be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another; many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many; and because iniquity shall abound (the mystery of iniquity doth already work: , only he who now letteth will let, until He be taken out of the way-2Thes.2:v.7), the love of MANY shall wax cold; but he that shall endure unto the END, the same shall be saved. Mat.24:v.10-13

Luke 13:v.25 - JESUS warned: When once the Master of the house is risen up,
and hath shut to the door
(he who now letteth will be taken out of the way), and ye begin to stand without, and to knock at the door, saying, Lord, Lord, open unto us; and he shall answer and say unto you, I know you not whence ye are:

So, let us be ready to go in with Him to the marriage: the door will be shut very soon as the door of the Ark of Noah and many will be at the side out, and will lose their soul.

In Christ JESUS
Oseas (Hosea)

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Is anyone surprised at the severity of hardships upon nations who actively support the cruelest methods of death upon a class of individuals who are the most vulnerable of sensitivities? All at the hands of an abortionist by the tens of millions.
Agree 100%.
The land is cursed because of all the innocent blood shed on it. Satan uses child sacrifice to gain power over a nation, and it's not good enough just to weep over it.

Back in 1997, during a period of strong intercession for the UK, I had a powerful dream. I saw a huge green bottle of wine being poured out over the land. I was woken up by the audible voice of God with the command, "Redeem the land with the Wine of the Testimony!"

I instantly understood the Lord was saying to extend the wine of communion to redeeming not just ourselves, but the land we dwell in. For us, that was quite easy as we regularly took communion at home.

Almost immediately, the Lord led me to the following scripture.-
Deut211“If anyone is found slain, lying in the field in the land which the Lord your God is giving you to possess, and it is not known who killed him,
We obviously know who does the killing in abortion, but they are beyond current justice. Any action is therefore down to the faithful saints.

2then your elders and your judges shall go out and measure the distance from the slain man to the surrounding cities.

Few city elders, or even church leaders will understand this. If we want to see change, it is up to those who understand the power of Jesus's blood to step into the gap.

3And it shall be that the elders of the city nearest to the slain man will take a heifer which has not been worked and which has not pulled with a yoke. 4The elders of that city shall bring the heifer down to a valley with flowing water, which is neither plowed nor sown, and they shall break the heifer’s neck there in the valley.
It is no longer the blood of bulls and goats, but the blood of Jesus, as indicated by pouring out the Wine of the Testimony!

5Then the priests, the sons of Levi, shall come near, for the Lord your God has chosen them to minister to Him and to bless in the name of the Lord; by their word every controversy and every assault shall be settled. 6And all the elders of that city nearest to the slain man shall wash their hands over the heifer whose neck was broken in the valley. 7Then they shall answer and say, ‘Our hands have not shed this blood, nor have our eyes seen it. 8Provide atonement, O Lord, for Your people Israel, whom You have redeemed, and do not lay innocent blood to the charge of Your people Israel.’ And atonement shall be provided on their behalf for the blood.
Take note of the key words here."...............the people whom you have redeemed....." They knew they were already redeemed, but they were directly applying the blood of redemption to a breach in their sanctification. Had they not bothered, the unrequited blood spilled on their ground would provide a major gateway for Satan over the land.

9So you shall put away the guilt of innocent blood from among you when you do what is right in the sight of the Lord.

Satan knows the value to him of innocent blood being constantly poured out. That's why God established this law, to block the Satanic power gained through murder.

The saints need to put away the guilt of innocent blood over our lands, and I believe that's what pouring out the wine does.
Since that dream in 1997, the Lord has given me many confirmations of this principle.

edit.
I might add that, given the fact that abortions happen every day, pouring out the wine has to be done as a constant practice.
My wife and I take communion every day and always pour the remaining wine outside the front door with the words such as, "We testify to the redeeming of this land back to you Lord!"

Last edited:
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟987,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
As our brother, the Apostle Paul put it, ‘All things are lawful for me, but not all things are profitable’ (1 Cor 6:12), grants a certain leniency who’s benevolence has touched so many of our lives, still, cannot overlook if the Lodge offers over-sufficiency and error, all such benevolence is better served following the other Apostle’s more simple path,

Therefore lay aside all filthiness and overflow of wickedness, and receive with meekness the implanted word, which is able to save your souls. (James 1:21)

Indeed, that ritual which is shroud in secrecy yet maintained by oversight of its own, for starters does not embrace, but denies the very Lord who bought them, insisting it is through the merit of another,

‘Works salvation, ,thus, not once is in the entire rituals of initiation, installation of officers, or funeral ceremonies is it ever stated that personal faith in the biblical Jesus Christ is necessary to salvation.’ – The Secret Teachings of the Masonic Lodge, 1990

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟987,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
‘Works salvation, ,thus, not once is in the entire rituals of initiation, installation of officers, or funeral ceremonies is it ever stated that personal faith in the biblical Jesus Christ is necessary to salvation.’ – The Secret Teachings of the Masonic Lodge, 1990
These things are becoming increasingly evident to me of just how far reaching the ‘Lodge’ has impacted God’s people! I have sampled this, and it is a growing concern within my thinking that God’s people are caught up and over their heads in this.

What possibly could the Mason have done from the ministry on down, and is it possible to exert such leverage to silence the elect? Possibly, to overwhelm just inspection through ‘perfect’ societal performance?

Well, no one should let eager anticipation of Him cloud a layman’s steadfastness by sweeping it under the rug! Shouldn’t everyone conclude the same upon the same question?

Should the many philanthropic work and service which could possibly be found to have touched entire towns, communities with goodness and blessing from known Masons, be sheltered from its own encroachment against sound doctrine in the Bible?

Take a look, yes, from the pulpit onward, the infractions are many!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟987,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
The blood of the innocent crys out!
Abortion is not just murder, the constant sacrifice of innocent blood is intended to increase Satan's power base in the land! More blood = more power, and that's why God gave both Noah and Moses specific instructions for dealing with murderers.
The cry of the victim's blood must be requited by the murderer's blood, and if not, it must be requited by a blood sacrifice.

That principle has never changed, and that's why it's not good enough fighting to stop future abortions, in order to cleanse the land from Satan's grip, we must also deal with past and current abortions, and that's why responsible believers need to pour out a testimony to the blood of the lamb per Deut21.

Jesus didn't die just so we get to heaven when we die, He gave his blood so we could live in victory down here.

I outlined this in post 28

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟987,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
From your insightful posts of 28 and 34 'FD', and using Deut 21's precept,
My wife and I take communion every day and always pour the remaining wine outside the front door with the words such as, "We testify to the redeeming of this land back to you Lord!"
, , if I may make note to that end declaration, since we still need 'a new heavens and a new earth' to replace the curse (Gen 3:17), "We testify to the redeeming of this land back to you Lord [from every thought or act that serves this perpetual sin]!"

• Prayers
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟987,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Here in the states, I don’t know, maybe elsewhere in the world too, a morally neutral mindset has nearly captivated the people over injustices and mistreatments of heartless folks against others. Where are they now, these who have the fortitude to take up cause and convince all for THESE poor who are offended?

The ‘Cancel Culture’ today is one such group and now a growing movement. It ‘refers to the popular practice of withdrawing support for (canceling) public figures and companies after they have done or said something considered objectionable or offensive, , Usually public figures are said to be canceled after it has been discovered that they have done something offensive, , These figures—and many more—did lose their careers, reputations, or work opportunities after getting canceled.’ The ‘Cancel culture actually tries to defend the minorities that have had to endured years of being enslaved, abused, and erased.’

So sensitive, is this ‘culture’, that it has convinced many to adopt a new way of thinking because of the slightest potential of making life difficult for others, including the wrong choice of words commonly used for years to identify others. But criticisms of this movement do not seem to stick on several different fronts. Several questions arise and could be asked.

One, if so sensitive for wanting to stop the abuse of another, why is this ‘culture’ gaining ground while wearing the offensive abortion albatross around their neck?

Last edited:
  • Prayers
Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
From your insightful posts of 28 and 34 'FD', and using Deut 21's precept,
, , if I may make note to that end declaration, since we still need 'a new heavens and a new earth' to replace the curse (Gen 3:17), "We testify to the redeeming of this land back to you Lord [from every thought or act that serves this perpetual sin]!"

Regarding your "every thought or act", I believe that pouring the wine out is aimed at dealing with the actual blood spilt, not the inherent sinfulness of man. But you must seek the Lord for yourself on such things. Hopefully my testimony plants a seed.

Immediately following the dream and its revelation as described in post28, which commanded me to redeem the land, the Lord made the connection with Deut21 blood spilt on the land, putting abortion straight to the top of the list, but there are countless others in line behind it.

Churches in general regard the blood shed by Jesus as the legal price to get the saints to heaven when they die, but fail to see its legal application here on earth.

But sticking with abortion, I want to add to the testimony.
Immediately after the revelation, my wife and I, with another couple, decided to do some pouring out of the wine around our own city. Our prime target was intended to be the local hospital where abortions are carried out.

Before we set off, the four of us sat down in our living room and asked the Lord for wisdom and direction.
But the immediate response to our prayer brought shock and amazement.
The words I heard were a violent threat of, "I will destroy you!", and Dave, sitting across from me reeled back hearing the words, "I have every legal right in this town because of the blood of the abortions!"
Both words obviously coming straight from the mouth of the demonic strong man over the city! God had obviously peeled back the veil of protection so we could see the threat we posed to the demons.

Our response was to whoop with joy as we knew, in terms of our learning curve, we had just struck pay dirt!

I have been pouring out the wine ever since because I know the sin continues daily, and our testimony is what the Lord commanded of us.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟987,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Dave, sitting across from me reeled back hearing the words, "I have every legal right in this town because of the blood of the abortions!"
Exorcists, Bob Larson among others, always attempts to get to the root of someone’s immoral or abusive past, or, national origins which are direct indicators of exposure. But, through the commanding power of Jesus and his word, the demon or dominate demonic strongman will usually finally detail what ‘right’ they have to oppress the victim.

The blood-bought child of God still possesses that same NT power to cast out demons.

Upvote 0

Francis Drake

Returning adventurer.
Apr 14, 2013
✟184,952.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Independence-Party
Exorcists, Bob Larson among others, always attempts to get to the root of someone’s immoral or abusive past, or, national origins which are direct indicators of exposure. But, through the commanding power of Jesus and his word, the demon or dominate demonic strongman will usually finally detail what ‘right’ they have to oppress the victim.
Whether it's demonic world power, or demonic inhabitation of people, it all comes down to legalities.
God gave Adam world dominion, Adam surrendered his dominion to Satan's ideology. Ergo, Satan gained certain rights on earth.
Immediately after Adam's rebellion we see the Lord calling Adam forth and rebuking him for his sin, then in the midst of that narrative in Genesis, we find this amazing snippet of information.
Gen3v21Unto Adam also and to his wife did the LORD God (Jesus) make coats of skins, and clothed them.
The Lord wasn't concerned for their comfort, and He didn't just command a nice leather coat to suddenly appear out of the air. This coat was made of skin, skinning an animal means you have to kill it. In my view, this meant that the Lord came armed with a knife to slaughter an animal, rip it to pieces and put the bloody skin around the shoulders of Adam and Eve to demonstrate what rightly he should have done to them!
This is where the whole understanding of atonement comes from.
The blood-bought child of God still possesses that same NT power to cast out demons.
Amen,amen amen. That has been my practice for over 40 years. Without the deliverance ministry, there can be no victory for the believer.

• Agree
Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟987,702.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
This coat was made of skin, skinning an animal means you have to kill it. In my view, this meant that the Lord came armed with a knife to slaughter an animal, rip it to pieces and put the bloody skin around the shoulders of Adam and Eve to demonstrate what rightly he should have done to them!
Maybe, personally, I wouldn't press the notion the Lord wasn't able to make
a nice leather coat to suddenly appear out of the air.

Upvote 0