Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Is anyone surprised at the severity of hardships upon nations who actively support the cruelest methods of death upon a class of individuals who are the most vulnerable of sensitivities? All at the hands of an abortionist by the tens of millions.

Before God, if there were but one a year, righteousness would require a spotlight on the source followed by remorse and repentance.

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
The Convenience testifies they feel no pain
The Unschooled admits they feel a small pain
The Ambiguity are emotionally plagued for justification
The Desperate admits pain is relative to all and seeks an end
The Denier has enough responsibility to do what they now won’t
The Repentant may find the door of help in an urgent time of need
The Caring admits a grave amount of pain is inflicted upon the small
The Christian grabs the horns of the altar and steps into responsibility
The Christ warns all not to inflict harm on the most sensitive of all mankind

“See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels in heaven continually see the face of My Father who is in heaven.” (Matthew 18:10)

Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
And we have been warned in the news about the fact that the population is reducing and soon there will be more old people than young people.
So who is responsible? Well, we know., Lord save the unborn children..:praying:

Upvote 0

Dave G.

May 22, 2017
Sandiwich
✟324,079.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
Listen, Leviathan is loose in the streets and can not be tamed by the the hand of man, God said in Job 41:8-9 try and you won't do it again ! In verse 10 He asks who then could stand against God Himself. Later He states that He has all power over all things under heaven in the statement :" everything under heaven is mine". And He will not conceal Leviathans limbs in verse 12.

People need to turn to God, this thing ( world in crisis) is too powerful, only God is above it.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,609.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
scan0052.jpg

Dear Father, change the hearts of the people to defend the unborn children, in Jesus name

Upvote 0

JIMINZ

Apr 13, 2017
Southern Ga.
✟157,715.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Lev 18:1 And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying,
Lev 18:2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, I am the LORD your God.
Lev 18:3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances.
Lev 18:4 Ye shall do my judgments, and keep mine ordinances, to walk therein: I am the LORD your God.
Lev 18:5 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am the LORD.

Lev 18:21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the LORD.

Lev 18:22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.

Lev 18:23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion.

Lev 18:24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you:

Lev 18:25 And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants.

Lev 18:26 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:

Lev 18:27 (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled)
Lev 18:28 That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you.
Lev 18:29 For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people.
Lev 18:30 Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the LORD your God.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
New Zealand recently passed legislation that allows abortion up to the moment of birth, for any reason. That means a baby can be killed for sex-selection purposes or for the presence of disabilities, such as a cleft palate, Down syndrome or yes, being born alive after a botched abortion. - Dr. James Dobson

These beasts in power should be forced to witness this heinous carnage (if it is filmed). And how many more countries have jumped into this pit of hell?

The man of God once brought this up years ago, a country doesn't pay for its sins like people do, so we wrestle it from them in the heavens.

Seeing it is a righteous thing with God to recompense tribulation to them that trouble you

(
2 Thessalonians 1:6)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
At least, a soldier has a chance to come home again and re-live some of his valor with friends, family. But what type of memorial is fitting for our brothers and sisters not yet born? It is on the scale of a national-sin to even attempt to verbalize an apology to these.

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
At least, a soldier has a chance to come home again and re-live some of his valor with friends, family. But what type of memorial is fitting for our brothers and sisters not yet born? It is on the scale of a national-sin to even attempt to verbalize an apology to these.
You are so right to bring this apalliing issue to our attention,'rocknanchor'. We must all pray and speak out against it.

Upvote 0

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
You are so right to bring this apalliing issue to our attention,'rocknanchor'. We must all pray and speak out against it.
Help us, Father in heaven to understand, for all my attempts fail. They are precious, every last one in Your sight. They are martyrs and the price for someone’s escape from the forceps of resulting identity and reputation or, simple selfishness. Akin to tying someone blunt and a large merciless device commence to dismembering that one with their mouths taped shut.

What kind of people have we become, for these are often the decisions issued from the roots of Christianity now abandoned?

Upvote 0

quietbloke

Brother in Christ
Site Supporter
Jun 30, 2006
England
✟807,383.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Help us, Father in heaven to understand, for all my attempts fail. They are precious, every last one in Your sight. They are martyrs and the price for someone’s escape from the forceps of resulting identity and reputation or, simple selfishness. Akin to tying someone blunt and a large merciless device commence to dismembering that one with their mouths taped shut.

What kind of people have we become, for these are often the decisions issued from the roots of Christianity now abandoned?
You are right! The Word of God condemns this injustice to these 'holy innocents'.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

rocknanchor

Continue Well 2 John 9
Site Supporter
Jan 27, 2009
Notre Dame, IN
✟986,163.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
On night 3 of the Republican National Convention, one brave Mom was invited to speak,

“Before Samuel was even born I was told his life wouldn’t be worth living,” Myers said. “When early tests revealed he had Down Syndrome, our doctor encouraged me to terminate the pregnancy. He said ‘If you do not, you will be burdening your life, family and your community.’”

Myers said no.

“I knew my baby was a human being created by God and that made him worthy of life. I am thankful that President Trump values the life of the unborn,” she said.

But her struggle didn’t end there. She had to convince teachers that her son was worth educating. “I did not like it. One size did not fit all.”

“So I helped fight to pass legislation in Ohio for a special needs scholarship, so that all students could choose the right program for their needs,” Myers said. “I worked to start a new functional learning program at our local private school. Finally, Samuel had an appropriate place to learn.”

President Donald Trump invited Samuel to speak at the White House on school choice. He said, “School Choice helped my dreams come true. My school taught me the way I learn best and I was able to fit in. I made many friends and became a part of my community. My teachers helped me become the best I can be.”
Thank God for every life and the mercy to make a way of happiness as well!

5 Things to Know About Night 3 of the Republican National Convention: Heroes Night

Upvote 0

Melody Suttles

SingPeace
Site Supporter
Sep 22, 2018
Atlanta
✟79,254.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Gehenna was the place of child-sacrifice in the Old Testament. In this valley, parents willingly offered their children to suffer a brutal killing, so that they would be a pleasing sacrifice to the Canaanite god, Moloch (or Molech), who in turn would grant the people prosperity & favor. (Josh 15:8; 2 Chr 28:3; 2 Kgs 28:10)

One Jewish commentator, Rashi (A.D. 1040–1105), describes the sacrifice in detail in his commentary on Jeremiah 31:7:

That is Molech, which was of copper, and they would heat it up from underneath it with its hands spread out and heated. And they would place the child on his hands, and he would be burnt and moan, and the priests would beat drums so that the father should not hear his son’s voice and take pity. It is called Topheth because of the drum (תּוף), Hinnom because of the child’s moaning (נהמת).“

Another Jewish commentator, familiar with the ancient Canaanite cultic practices, describes the altar of Moloch in detail:

“[it] was a hollow statue, which contained seven apartments: in one there was offered to the god, flour; turtle-doves were sacrificed in the second; sheep in the third; rams in the fourth; cakes in the fifth, and bulls in the sixth; as to the seventh cell, it was opened when they were going to sacrifice children.“

Tens of thousands of little ones were sacrificed to pagan gods like Molech and Ba’al.

Those numbers can’t compare to our numbers today.

Since abortion became legal in 1973, America has sacrificed almost 60 million little ones.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟113,952.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Since abortion became legal in 1973, America has sacrificed almost 60 million little ones.
They have sown the wind, and they shall reap the whirlwind: ...Hoseas 8:v.7

Ye have plowed wickedness, ye have reaped iniquity; ye have eaten the fruit of lies: because thou didst trust in thy way, in the multitude of thy mighty men. Hosea 10:v.13

Who is wise, and he shall understand these things? prudent, and he shall know them? for the ways of the Lord are right, and the just shall walk in them: but the transgressors shall fall therein. Hosea 14:v.9

Upvote 0