United States
Faith
Reformed
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
dittomonkey911 said:
Now that the "mainstream" media has been caught in yet another lie, is anyone finally angry enough with them to get them to stop the propaganda once and for all???
Huh?

If the media was truly partisan to the left, they would have been asking tough questions of the current administration for years now rather than rolling over like the good dog and accepting the scraps the administration tosses them.
A leftist press would have been much more persistent in its questioning of the administration's rush to war in Iraq, and much more critical of the administration's continually-shifting justifications for said war.
A leftist press would have been much more persistent in pursuing the source of the Plame leak.
A leftist press would be seriously and consistently questioning the administration's domestic policies.

Sorry, editorials and pundits don't count.

I'm not trying to say that the mainstream press doesn't have any bias whatsoever, but I'm sooo sick of hearing about the "liberal media" like there's some kind of vast conspiracy at work. On the other hand, maybe the Illuminati actually does control everything! ;)

Upvote 0

crazyfingers

May 17, 2002
Massachusetts
Visit site
✟18,923.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
BlessedMan said:
The citizens of the United States...just like everyone else in Washington...lest we forget.

Nonetheless, it's part of the executive branch as he said at first. It was you who misstated him to say GWB.

Upvote 0

Zoot

Omnis Obstat
Sep 7, 2003
State Highway One
Visit site
✟28,710.00
Faith
Buddhist
Is Anyone Else Angry At The Leftist Media

Now that the "mainstream" media has been caught in yet another lie, is anyone finally angry enough with them to get them to stop the propaganda once and for all???

The only leftist media I know of in the States is Democracy Now. All of the networks are hilariously conservative by world standards.

Upvote 0

HisEagle

Senior Veteran
Feb 26, 2004
✟10,742.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
dittomonkey911 said:

Honestly? I don't pay attention to the news anymore. I used to be a die hard CBS News fan, but after Dan Rather's brouhaha, I quickly lost my trust and respect for the media. How can you TRULY believe anything you hear on the news, or on the internet for that matter? How do we know they aren't manipulating us?

Upvote 0

joebudda

Mar 10, 2004
Off The Grid
✟25,919.00
Faith
Atheist
groundhog said:
Honestly? I don't pay attention to the news anymore. I used to be a die hard CBS News fan, but after Dan Rather's brouhaha, I quickly lost my trust and respect for the media. How can you TRULY believe anything you hear on the news, or on the internet for that matter? How do we know they aren't manipulating us?

C-SPAN

Upvote 0

TheBear

NON-WOKED
Jan 2, 2002
✟304,171.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
UberLutheran said:
...CNN (the Conservative News Network), ...

Wait! I thought CNN stood for Communist News Network. :p :D

But seriously...

I believe both sides share culpability in the biased dissemination of information. Print, radio, TV and internet combine for a massive barage of misinformation, incomplete stories, exagerations, and flat out lies.....along with truth and accuracy. The fact that some media has been reporting on a story almost a year and a half old, is just one example of late. Once you get past all the hype, the core and meaningful issues become clear. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums