Is anime too atheist?

blarg the 2nd

Oct 1, 2011
✟1,333.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
hmm must confess i enjoy it more when ivvolce is directed at some one i feel is deserving of it

pour monoer charackter students o well ill keep watching

kind of why i dont want to see the one wher they send a random class of students to kill one another on an ilsand for a gameshow

cant remmber what its called

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KarateCowboy

Classical liberal
Supporter
Aug 6, 2004
✟140,932.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Hi guys.

A lot of animations I've seen are full of spirituality. Demons and spirits and such. Inuyasha, Spirited Away, Bleach, Blue Exorcist, Sei Rei no Moribito, even a lot of martial arts ones.

The problem I have with a lot of them(animations in general) is they're just too violent or filthy. For example, one called Blood Plus or something like that looked to have a promising story, only it was so violent I didn't finish the first episode.

Upvote 0

Azureknight 773

IXA the Knight Kamen Rider
Apr 26, 2009
Canmanico, Valencia, Bohol
✟44,295.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
huh why did it say bless and do not cure?

The board has bad word sensors that censors any bad word like the one on this link, this link and also the "s" word. I do not recommend you posting that way for it is not good. It is not allowed here man.

In truth, I do not want to make it part of my everyday speech and posting for it ruins my reputation in my POV.

Hi guys.

A lot of animations I've seen are full of spirituality. Demons and spirits and such. Inuyasha, Spirited Away, Bleach, Blue Exorcist, Sei Rei no Moribito, even a lot of martial arts ones.

The problem I have with a lot of them(animations in general) is they're just too violent or filthy. For example, one called Blood Plus or something like that looked to have a promising story, only it was so violent I didn't finish the first episode.

Hey! Blood Plus is awesome. Kari Wahlgren and Crispin Freeman voiced the main characters and I love it! I managed to get passed Ep 1 and finished it all the way and am glad that it has no filler episodes that most of the longrunners are usually facing. Each new episode adds the previous episode's plot coherrence and for violence sakes, go and watch Higurashi no Naku Koro ni or Elfen Leid or Skull Man.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

blarg the 2nd

Oct 1, 2011
✟1,333.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
so about the deadman its violent and intresting and the torture the guy goes throug is entertaining and you feelb ad for him and its awsome when he puls himself together and crushing when the show gdags him down again

but for a dystopian story it just seems to silly to be worried pepole would go for it

Upvote 0

Mankin

A Strange Mixture of Random Components.
Supporter
Apr 28, 2007
In the Norse Lands
✟54,951.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Hi guys.

Well it is called Blood+ and it is about vampires. It wouldn't make a lot of sense for it not to be rather bloody. :p

Upvote 0

CyberPaladin

Veteran
Dec 2, 2005
✟53,287.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican

It's a series about a high school girl using a katana to fight vampires of course it's violent if really concerned about violence I'd say you need to do a better job looking into what you're going to watch.

Upvote 0

Azureknight 773

IXA the Knight Kamen Rider
Apr 26, 2009
Canmanico, Valencia, Bohol
✟44,295.00
Country
Philippines
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
If anything that is not that violent, I guess Squid Girl can entertain one... Unless you are Sanae (Not you my favorite miko and my number one girl from Gensokyo, I mean Nagatsuki, Sanae), then you could try to adjust yourself.
/人◕ ‿‿ ◕人\

Upvote 0