Is 2018 The Awakening?

Is this Awakening connected to a truly pro-Israel USA President?

• No...

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Yes...

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I am studying the scriptures to see if this could be true.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
What awakening are you speaking of? Why 2018?

Mat 24:32 "Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near.
Mat 24:33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near--at the doors!
Mat 24:34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.

The above describes an awakening, a fig tree (Israel) coming out of it's winter slumber and those who see this won't pass... that generation won't pass. This is a reference to the exodus... that generation, the one that came out of Egypt, did pass without seeing the Promised Land. But this time, God will make a short work of it. But the question we must ask is, "what are we awakening to?" I believe our true identity, Dennis. That we truly are a part of Israel and that the Jewish people are not the entire House of Israel. If true, then this awakening could be argued to have begun in the 70's but I think to the non-Jewish realm, more like the mid-90's. Now, hundreds of thousands if not a few million "Christians" around the world view themselves as part of Israel, part of those still dispersed in the nations.

Here is what I think is an exceptionally insightful description of
the church fully recapturing the zeal and the power that was there
in the Book of Acts.

This is exactly what I think of when I refer to the Awakening.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,052.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ken Rank said: ↑
Here is what I think is an exceptionally insightful description of the church fully recapturing the zeal and the power that was there in the Book of Acts. This is exactly what I think of when I refer to the Awakening.

Remember: It is written: We know in part, and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

Well, the question is: What awakening are you speaking of? Why 2018?

What you regard as a kind of Awakening, I must tell that what will really happen is much much more than an Awakening. In truth will be a War, not an Awakening. Now, even now, in the present time, what will happen, day after day, is the LITERAL fulfilmente of Revelation 11:v.15, that says: And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying
"The kingdoms of THIS WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever."

Then, beloved brother, the KINGDOMS of THIS WORLD are become the KINGDOMS of OUR LORD... this is the voice of the angel of the Lord. What will be the effect on the whole Earth in consequence of this thunderous Event? The answer you find in Rev.11:v.18 - And the NATIONS (USA included) were (will be) angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest DESTROY them which destroy the earth.

I must say that all, but all, kind of structures of the nations in all fields of their activities will be destroyed (this operation of God has already started, it is in the beginning), all governmental structures of the nations will be dismantled, destroyed, by God's wrath against them all, they will be broken of the same manner the WTC collapsed, to cite one example, then the nations will be furious, but they will be defeated by God, He is King of the kings and Lord of the lords

The message of the King for His people, His body here on the Earth, is the follow:
That which you have already hold fast till I come. And he that overcomes, and keeps my works unto the end, to him will I give power OVER the nations: (Hallelujaaah). And he shall RULE them with a Rod of Iron; as the vessels of a potter shall they be broken to shivers: even as I received of my Father. And I will give him the morning star. He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches. (Rev.2:25to29)

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I have got to put this video somewhere that I can find this again....... I am thinking that I have got to learn to pray different..... and I think a key may be explained here:

...... aha... this is live so this link may not take me back to the exact speaker that I am hearing now.... I have got to get his name....

Ok... his name is Pastor Robert Henderson... so I have got to do a search for his teachings...... this is a key to the Tsunami of healings......

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Mat 24:32 "Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near.
Mat 24:33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near--at the doors!
Mat 24:34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place.

The above describes an awakening, a fig tree (Israel) coming out of it's winter slumber and those who see this won't pass... that generation won't pass. This is a reference to the exodus... that generation, the one that came out of Egypt, did pass without seeing the Promised Land. But this time, God will make a short work of it. But the question we must ask is, "what are we awakening to?" I believe our true identity, Dennis. That we truly are a part of Israel and that the Jewish people are not the entire House of Israel. If true, then this awakening could be argued to have begun in the 70's but I think to the non-Jewish realm, more like the mid-90's. Now, hundreds of thousands if not a few million "Christians" around the world view themselves as part of Israel, part of those still dispersed in the nations.

In my own particular case........
these past five days have been a time when I feel I am being delivered from some of the demonic influence on my ideas and feelings toward many other Christians.

2018 outpouring, are you feeling it? I am!

My old church, the Worldwide Church of God led by Mr. Herbert W. Armstrong had quite a controversy during the 1930's and '40's with Pentecostals.........
so we also believed that many of these manifestations were from the dark side........
but I have changed my mind........
and I now believe that a significant percentage of these unusual phenomena are truly the Holy Spirit at work.

I believe that some of the strange things that happen in a fire tunnel.......
are us Christians being delivered from various fallen angels or demons that still have some legal right to influence us...... (at least to some degree) ... due to our pride..... and our various sins.

I know that my old church came awfully close to blasphemy against the Holy Spirit when it comes to how we thought about the Pentecostal and Charismatic gifts.......
I believe that we opened ourselves up to what Pastor Rick Joyner was shown, (but... that does not mean that fallen angels cannot duplicate or fake some of the Pentecostal or Charismatic gifts.... so caution is necessary...... I do have to agree to that)!

What I have experienced over these past five days is me.... .Dennis Tate, being partly delivered from my Pride.......... and Self Righteousness.....
Respectability, Selfish Ambition, and Unrighteous Judgment, and Jealousy!

The Final Quest [English] Rick Joyner

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

Yes..... we are awakening to our true identity........
as a part of the Lost Tribes of Israel..... that is a valid point indeed....
and did you ever see the video interview where Pastor David Demian was shown that somehow or another..... anti- Semitism was at the core of why the outpouring of the Holy Spirit was being withheld from my nation Canada?

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Yes..... we are awakening to our true identity........
as a part of the Lost Tribes of Israel..... that is a valid point indeed....
and did you ever see the video interview where Pastor David Demian was shown that somehow or another..... anti- Semitism was at the core of why the outpouring of the Holy Spirit was being withheld from my nation Canada?

No, I didn't see it. But that would then say that the actions and thoughts of some kept God from moving on those who weren't anti-Semitic? Good gosh brother... he could reach in and save just Lot and his family.... he could send Job to Ninevah... Moses into Egypt... He can't pour His spirit out on the willing and able in Canada? :)

• Useful
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
No, I didn't see it. But that would then say that the actions and thoughts of some kept God from moving on those who weren't anti-Semitic? Good gosh brother... he could reach in and save just Lot and his family.... he could send Job to Ninevah... Moses into Egypt... He can't pour His spirit out on the willing and able in Canada? :)

Actually yes....... i do believe that the blessings that G-d wishes to give can be delayed and delayed due to our lack of faith........ lack of obedience....... lack of fervent prayer...... lack of sincere worship........

Ezekiel 22:30

And I sought for a man among them, that should make up the hedge, and stand in the gap before me for the land, that I should not destroy it: but I found none.

Reactions: Ken Rank
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives

After the fifty seven minute mark in this video there is an explanation for Habitation.... which will be a new thing.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,052.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What prevails is the Word of God. The Word is God, by the way, the Invísible God, the Word.

What will happen from now on? Many things or all things which were prophesied, for examples, what JESUS, the Word made flesh, said: Matt.24:v.29-30:

Matt.24:v.29 - Immediately after the tribulation of THOSE DAYS
(a period of time) shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the STARS shall fall from heaven (within that time's period),and the Powers of the heavens (what Powers? what heavens?) shall be shaken: (will be shaken ONLY the Powers of First and Second Heavens, like an earthquake, because the third heaven -the Kingdom of God- was not established yet-1Cor.15:v.24-28 and Luke 20:v.35-36 among others).

What JESUS said unto His disciples in His first coming (Mat.24:v.29), it is the same that He said unto His angel to show unto John in the isle of Patmos. By the way, certainly John was in that occasion among the disciples, so when John saw again what JESUS had said and he did write in Revelation, he understood better what JESUS had said in that occasion, as follows:

THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED - HOW WILL IT BE? WELL, JESUS EXPLAINS
Revelation 9:1-4 & 11

1 I saw a STAR FALL from heaven unto the earth: and to HIM (to the STAR) was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he
(the STAR) opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the PIT(abyss), as the smoke of a great furnace; and the SUN and the AIR were darkened by reason of the smoke of the PIT.
3 And there came out of the smoke LOCUSTS upon the earth: and unto them was given Power, as the scorpions of the earth have Power.
(Yeah, the Power of them is terrible, very terrible).
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but ONLY THOSE MEN which HAVE NOT the seal of God in their foreheads- (Those which HAVE THE SEAL in their foreheads are 144.000 only (Rev.7) and apart from these all the others will be hurted).
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

THE MOON SHALL NOT GIVE HER LIGHT. HOW WILL IT BE?
It is easy to understand. Once the sun will be darkened because the angel of the abyss opened the bottomless pit, and there arose a smoke out of the pit as the smoke of a great furnace, as was commented above, consequently the moon will not give her light. at picture means that once the Abomination of Desolation, the angel of the bottomless pit, the Beast that will arise up out of the earth will manifest himself like a lamb, a false lamb (Rev.13:v.11), a false messiah, who will sit in the holy place, in Jerusalem, and will be established the AD, for the mystery of iniquity does already work: only HE who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

Then will that Wicked be revealed, Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
(2Thes.2)

But wait: Scriptures are not talking about the satellite of planet earth, the angel of the abyss has nothing to do with the satellite of the earth, the moon, of course.

In other words, Scripture is actually referring to the Light of JESUS - the SUN - which two thousand years ago shines upon the earth and His Church, but with the advent of the false messiah in short time to come, in fact an esoteric, and spiritualist, and kabbalistic messiah, the Abomination of Desolation, then will be fulfilled what prophesied Daniel 9: v.27:

27 And he - THE FALSE MESSIAH, the angel of abyss, shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolater.

STARS WILL FALL FROM HEAVEN. HOW WILL IT BE?

Continues next post below

• Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,052.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Continuation of above - post #50

May we interpret this prophetic revelation literally? Ridiculous, no? Also to say that the prophecy refers to meteors is meaningless, it is a mockery of the wisdom of God.

Surely it is not NASA that will interpret this prophecy for us, but does the prophetic source itself, the Scriptures, the Word of God, agree?

What kind of STARS will fall from heaven? By the way, God created STARS in the fourth Day, i.e. after around 4,000 years of works or four Days of works.
God revealed this mystery to Moses after 2.500 years of works, or two Days and half, as follows:

Gen.1:v.16-17 - 16 And God made TWO Great Lights; the Greater Light (it is not the Sun, but the Greater Light) to rule the day, and the Lesser Light (it is not the moon, but the Lesser Light) to rule the night: He made the STARS also. 17 And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to GIVE LIGHT upon the earth. The scientists of NASA understand nothing about this, so they are unable to interpret this Scripture for us, but the prophet Daniel, by the Holy Spirit, he has the real wisdom to tell us a lot about STARS God created in the fourth Day.

Daniel says that THEY that be WISE (or who can discern or has discernment) will shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the STARS for ever and ever.
Dan.12:v.3

As we can see, God created STARS to do a very important work in the world of darkness (actually the world of Devil in which we are living), to turn many to righteousness, in other words, everyone who has led others to please God will shine like the STARS.
But look this: The angel of the Lord said to John: The MYSTERY of the seven STARS which thou sawest in my right hand, and the seven golden candlesticks. The seven STARS ARE THE ANGELS of the seven churches.
(Rev.1:v.20)

But we cannot forget that there are also "WANDERING STARS (these STARS are persons, evidently), to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness for ever - or forever doomed to the darkest pits of hell - .
Jude 1:v.13. There are several examples like these that may be explored for better understanding about biblical STARS.

That said, what kind of STAR are we? Are we a STAR that turn many to righteousness or led many to please God? or are we a wandering STAR forever doomed to the darkest pits of hell identified in Jude 1:v.12-13?
What kind of STARS will fall from heaven? But how will it be?
Isaiah prophesied: 14:v.12 CJB - Complete Jewish Bible - 12 “How did you come to fall from the heavens, morning STAR, SON of the dawn? How did you - morning STAR - come to be cut to the ground, CONQUEROR of nations? - Yeah, all nations are under Satan's Power -

JESUS revealed things which should come to pass in the end of the times, and His angel showed unto John.

About fall of STARS from heaven-Rev.12:v.3-4 & others.
3 And there appeared another wonder IN HEAVEN; and behold a Great red Dragon, having 7 heads and 10 horns, and 7 crowns upon his (7) heads.
4 And his TAIL drew the third part of the STARS of heaven (Mat.24:v.29), and did cast them to the earth: and the Dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.

Did you see? Are you seeing? The THIRD PART OF THE STARS will be cast down from heaven to the earth by the TAIL of the red Dragon, yeah, by the TAIL OF THE RED DRAGON.
This terrible and satanic EVENT will happen very soon. Notice that will not be the 7 heads of the red Dragon, neither his 10 horns that will cast the STARS from heaven to the earth, but his TAIL.

Why the TAIL? Because the TAIL of the red Dragon works and moves itself among the people of God, exclusively, the TAIL does not work in the religious and political environment of the 7 heads, neither of the 10 horns. That said you MUST discern urgently if you are being guided by the TAIL of the red Dragon, or not, for if you discern not this you may be cast by the TAIL from heaven to the earth, and will be lost for ever.

But who are the TAIL of the red Dragon? Isaiah reveals unto us who are them: Is. 9:v.15-16:
15 The ancient and honourable, he is the head; and the prophet that TEACHETH LIES, HE IS THE TAIL. 16 For the LEADERS of this people cause them to err; and they that ARE LED of them are destroyed. - Why the LEADERS cause people to err and destroy them are LED by them? Because they are FALSE PROPHETS, they are false preachers of the Word of God, fallen STARS. --- FROM NOW ON THEY ALL WILL SUFFER THE WRATH OF GOD THAT WILL FALL UPON THEM ALL --- Isa.9:v.14 says: 14 Therefore the Lord will cut off from Israel head and TAIL, branch and rush, in one Day. - Be sure, this Day has arrived, the Lord's Day, and God will execute His Word - the Word is God, understand?

Exodus 4:v.1-5
4 And Moses answered and said, But, behold, they will not believe me, nor hearken unto my voice: for they will say, The Lord hath not appeared unto thee.
2 And the Lord said unto him, What is that in thine hand? And he said, A rod.
3 And he said, Cast it on the ground. And Moses cast it on the ground, and it became a serpent; and Moses fled from before it.
4 And the Lord said unto Moses, Put forth thine hand, and take it BY THE TAIL. And Moses put forth his hand, and caught it, and it became A ROD in his hand:
5 That they may believe that the Lord God of their fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob, hath appeared unto thee.
Did you see? The Lord instructed Moses to take the serpent by the TAIL. God said - the Word is God - “Put your hand out and take the serpent by the TAIL.” Moses took hold of it with his hands, and the serpent become a ROD again in his hand.
The ROD is a symbol of the Word of God, the Scripture, the Bible - it on the hands of false prophet or false preachers of the Word of God, it becomes a mortal serpent, that is the TAIL of the red Dragon, the TAIL of Satan.

The true Christians / believers must take the Serpent by the TAIL, and the God of peace WILL BRUISE Satan under our feet shortly.

The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with we all. Amen.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
What prevails is the Word of God. The Word is God, by the way, the Invísible God, the Word.

What will happen from now on? Many things or all things which were prophesied, for examples, what JESUS, the Word made flesh, said: Matt.24:v.29-30:

Matt.24:v.29 - Immediately after the tribulation of THOSE DAYS
(a period of time) shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the STARS shall fall from heaven (within that time's period),and the Powers of the heavens (what Powers? what heavens?) shall be shaken: (will be shaken ONLY the Powers of First and Second Heavens, like an earthquake, because the third heaven -the Kingdom of God- was not established yet-1Cor.15:v.24-28 and Luke 20:v.35-36 among others).

What JESUS said unto His disciples in His first coming (Mat.24:v.29), it is the same that He said unto His angel to show unto John in the isle of Patmos. By the way, certainly John was in that occasion among the disciples, so when John saw again what JESUS had said and he did write in Revelation, he understood better what JESUS had said in that occasion, as follows:

THE SUN WILL BE DARKENED - HOW WILL IT BE? WELL, JESUS EXPLAINS
Revelation 9:1-4 & 11

1 I saw a STAR FALL from heaven unto the earth: and to HIM (to the STAR) was given the key of the bottomless pit.
2 And he
(the STAR) opened the bottomless pit; and there arose a smoke out of the PIT(abyss), as the smoke of a great furnace; and the SUN and the AIR were darkened by reason of the smoke of the PIT.
3 And there came out of the smoke LOCUSTS upon the earth: and unto them was given Power, as the scorpions of the earth have Power.
(Yeah, the Power of them is terrible, very terrible).
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but ONLY THOSE MEN which HAVE NOT the seal of God in their foreheads- (Those which HAVE THE SEAL in their foreheads are 144.000 only (Rev.7) and apart from these all the others will be hurted).
11 And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.

THE MOON SHALL NOT GIVE HER LIGHT. HOW WILL IT BE?
It is easy to understand. Once the sun will be darkened because the angel of the abyss opened the bottomless pit, and there arose a smoke out of the pit as the smoke of a great furnace, as was commented above, consequently the moon will not give her light. at picture means that once the Abomination of Desolation, the angel of the bottomless pit, the Beast that will arise up out of the earth will manifest himself like a lamb, a false lamb (Rev.13:v.11), a false messiah, who will sit in the holy place, in Jerusalem, and will be established the AD, for the mystery of iniquity does already work: only HE who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

Then will that Wicked be revealed, Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
(2Thes.2)

But wait: Scriptures are not talking about the satellite of planet earth, the angel of the abyss has nothing to do with the satellite of the earth, the moon, of course.

In other words, Scripture is actually referring to the Light of JESUS - the SUN - which two thousand years ago shines upon the earth and His Church, but with the advent of the false messiah in short time to come, in fact an esoteric, and spiritualist, and kabbalistic messiah, the Abomination of Desolation, then will be fulfilled what prophesied Daniel 9: v.27:

27 And he - THE FALSE MESSIAH, the angel of abyss, shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolater.

Continues next post below

"What powers? What heavens"

Are brilliant questions to be asking in my opinion?????

Do you think that I am incorrect to feel that part of the answer to these questions may be implied in the 1943 near death experience account of Dr. George Ritchie?

Dr. George Ritchie's Near-Death Experience

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,052.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"What powers? What heavens"

Are brilliant questions to be asking in my opinion?????

Do you think that I am incorrect to feel that part of the answer to these questions may be implied in the 1943 near death experience account of Dr. George Ritchie?

Dr. George Ritchie's Near-Death Experience

Oh no, I do not think what you think that I think, absolutely. I work with the Word of God, The Word is God. As it is written, "He who is from the earth is from the earth and talks from an earthly point of view; he who comes from HEAVEN is above all. He testifies about what he has actually seen and heard", ... said John the Baptist. John 3:31-32 CJB.

John the Baptist is also one who did come from HEAVEN, the Word-the Most High God-made be born John the Baptist, angel of the Lord. This is the way the Almighty God sends His angels to the Earth to give specific message as a God's messenger. Moses and Joshua were helped by the angel of the Lord, actually an archangel, a Prince of the Lord. Do you want to know him?
Read Joshua 5:v.13-15 and Revelation 1:v.1 and 22:v.16-17. In fact, the archangel of the Lord have worked from Genesis to the Revelation. Now, in the ends of the time he works and fights by the coming of JESUS: 1 Thes.4:v.16 among others.

The Dr. George Ritchie's Near-Death Experience signifies nothing to me. Even my Lord JESUS said: "If I testify on my own behalf, my testimony is not valid.
But there is someone else testifying on my behalf, and I know that the testimony he is making is valid ... Not that I collect human testimony; rather, I say these things so that you might be saved. John 5:v.31-34 CJB

See, "there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit
(who is not a Ghost as is written in English language, but a Person): and these three are One. If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
He that believeth on the Son of God
hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. 1John 5:v.7 and 9-10 KJV

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by Him) and LORD of lords

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Oh no, I do not think what you think that I think, absolutely. I work with the Word of God, The Word is God. As it is written, "He who is from the earth is from the earth and talks from an earthly point of view; he who comes from HEAVEN is above all. He testifies about what he has actually seen and heard", ... said John the Baptist. John 3:31-32 CJB.

John the Baptist is also one who did come from HEAVEN, the Word-the Most High God-made be born John the Baptist, angel of the Lord. This is the way the Almighty God sends His angels to the Earth to give specific message as a God's messenger. Moses and Joshua were helped by the angel of the Lord, actually an archangel, a Prince of the Lord. Do you want to know him?
Read Joshua 5:v.13-15 and Revelation 1:v.1 and 22:v.16-17. In fact, the archangel of the Lord have worked from Genesis to the Revelation. Now, in the ends of the time he works and fights by the coming of JESUS: 1 Thes.4:v.16 among others.

The Dr. George Ritchie's Near-Death Experience signifies nothing to me. Even my Lord JESUS said: "If I testify on my own behalf, my testimony is not valid.
But there is someone else testifying on my behalf, and I know that the testimony he is making is valid ... Not that I collect human testimony; rather, I say these things so that you might be saved. John 5:v.31-34 CJB

See, "there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit
(who is not a Ghost as is written in English language, but a Person): and these three are One. If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.
He that believeth on the Son of God
hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son. 1John 5:v.7 and 9-10 KJV

In Christ JESUS, KING of kings (kings made by Him) and LORD of lords

Thank you for this reply that does a good job of filling me in on where you are at on this topic but.......
it seems to me that 2 Corinthians 12
vs 2 - 4
fit rather nicely with what Dr. George Ritchie reported so many decades ago.

2 I know a man in Christ, fourteen years ago (whether in the body, I know not; or whether out of the body, I know not; God knoweth), such a one caught up even to the third heaven.

3 And I know such a man (whether in the body, or apart from the body, I know not; God knoweth), 4 how that he was caught up into Paradise, and heard unspeakable words, which it is not lawful for a man to utter.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,052.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for this reply that does a good job of filling me in on where you are at on this topic but.......
it seems to me that 2 Corinthians 12
vs 2 - 4
fit rather nicely with what Dr. George Ritchie reported so many decades ago.

I understand your point, but what prevails is the Word of God, in this case the experience of the author reported in 2Corinthians 12:v.2-4 who was in good health, and not what Dr. George Ritchie reported many decades ago, it is very far from being compared with the experience of life of the author of Corinthians.
And lest he should exalted himself above measure through the abundance of the revelations, there was given to him a thorn in the flesh, a messenger of Satan to buffet him, lest he should be exalted himself above measure, understand? And he besought the Lord thrice asking in the way that messenger of Satan departed from him.

Reveltion 11:v.15and 18KJV
The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD are become the KINGDOMS of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

And the nations were angry (yeah, the nations will be angry), and thy wrath -GOD's wrath- is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great (Daniel 12:v.1- and 1Thes.4:v.16. Check it out); and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. - this process is already running -

JESUS said: Luke 20:v.35-36
35 But they which shall be ACCOUNTED WORTHY to obtain that WORLD(the next world) , and the resurrection from the dead (Daniel 12:v.1-3), neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

1Cor.14:v.8 - If the trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?

1 Cor.15:v.24-28 and 51-58
24 The END cometh, when he - JESUS - shall have delivered up the KINGDOM to God, even the Father; when he shall have PUT DOWN all RULE and all AUTHORITY and POWER.

25 For he must reign, till He hath put all enemies under His feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27 For He hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 ... for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. ---> changed - Philippians 3:v.20-21

• Useful
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums