Is 2018 The Awakening?

Is this Awakening connected to a truly pro-Israel USA President?

• No...

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Yes...

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I am studying the scriptures to see if this could be true.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Let's make this simple. Make yourself a calendar event for Jan 22, 2019. We will then go back and read this prophecy and see if it came to pass. If not, he is a false prophet. Reopen the thread at that time and do a serious evaluation.

Problem is, how to see if the prophecy is true? What is clearly measurable one year from now? Think about it and pull specifics that can be measured directly from his prophecy and in one year we will revisist.

That sounds good.........
I have been expecting something like this for forty years or so........

Joel 2:28

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit.

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Many Spanish speaking people are tracing their ancestry to Jews who were forced to convert to Christianity. Here is an especially interesting case of somebody who made Aliyah to Israel.

https://www.christianforums.com/thr...jewish-moves-to-israel.7951659/#post-69746632

Catholic near death experiencer told she was Jewish...moves to Israel.
Of course... but we can trace JUDAH from Babylon to the Land and then into other areas. I am not talking about Judah (the Jews), I am talking about Israel. While Judah is part of Israel, Israel is ALSO the word used for those in the nations who are not Judah but still part of the family. The reason those scattered from Assyria into the nations are called "the lost sheep" are called that, is because they lost their identity and no longer know who they really are. They are the lost sheep of the "House of Israel." And despite MJAA objections, there are two houses. We have the covenant made with the House of Judah AND the House of Israel and unless that is really code for "the House of the Jews and the House of the Jews," then we are dealing with the unresolved fact that Israel broke into two nations. Judah whom we KNOW are the Jews because we can trace their history from being the "Southern Kingdom" to Babylon and then, as I said, back to the land in Ezra's day... and eventually in Europe and America but STILL being the Jews.... and Israel who was known as the Northern Kingdom who to this day is STILL in the nations. How do I know? Hosea 1:11 has not been fulfilled and won't be until Yeshua takes his throne in the coming Kingdom.

• Informative
Reactions: DennisTate
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Of course... but we can trace JUDAH from Babylon to the Land and then into other areas. I am not talking about Judah (the Jews), I am talking about Israel. While Judah is part of Israel, Israel is ALSO the word used for those in the nations who are not Judah but still part of the family. The reason those scattered from Assyria into the nations are called "the lost sheep" are called that, is because they lost their identity and no longer know who they really are. They are the lost sheep of the "House of Israel." And despite MJAA objections, there are two houses. We have the covenant made with the House of Judah AND the House of Israel and unless that is really code for "the House of the Jews and the House of the Jews," then we are dealing with the unresolved fact that Israel broke into two nations. Judah whom we KNOW are the Jews because we can trace their history from being the "Southern Kingdom" to Babylon and then, as I said, back to the land in Ezra's day... and eventually in Europe and America but STILL being the Jews.... and Israel who was known as the Northern Kingdom who to this day is STILL in the nations. How do I know? Hosea 1:11 has not been fulfilled and won't be until Yeshua takes his throne in the coming Kingdom.

I have some good news for you........
part of the restoration of the lost ten tribes of Israel is supposed to occur a number of years before the return of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus.

http://www.drbo.org/chapter/26048.htm

[1] And Elias the prophet stood up, as a fire, and his word burnt like a torch...............

Who broughtest down kings to destruction, and brokest easily their power in pieces, and the glorious from their bed. [7] Who heardest judgment in Sina, and in Horeb the judgments of vengeance. [8] Who anointedst kings to penance, and madest prophets successors after thee. [9] Who wast taken up in a whirlwind of fire, in a chariot of fiery horses. [10] Who art registered in the judgments of times to appease the wrath of the Lord, to reconcile the heart of the father to the son, and to restore the tribes of Jacob.

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
'The Lord says that, “I am now taking hold of the reins of the nations in the earth and of
My Body, the church. The season of men being in charge is over, and I am now going
to perform the word of My prophets that they have declared for generations.”
“To those in My house who are believers but have left your first love, either return unto
Me your passion, or I am going to remove your candle stick and I will give it to another.
And the light of My presence will no longer be in your life because you did not value the
presence of the Lord.” (Pastor Kent Christmas)

I don't understand the possible connections yet......
but some astonishing predictions were given in September of 2015 to a then fifteen year old Israeli...... that does relate to latter day events..... It is interesting indeed that this is about two and a half years from the time of Natan's near death experience????!

https://www.christianforums.com/thr...rifies-some-teaching-of-yeshua-jesus.8004126/

Israeli near death experiencer verifies some teaching of Yeshua - Jesus.

Reactions: Ken Rank
Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I have some good news for you........
part of the restoration of the lost ten tribes of Israel is supposed to occur a number of years before the return of Messiah Yeshua - Jesus.

http://www.drbo.org/chapter/26048.htm

[1] And Elias the prophet stood up, as a fire, and his word burnt like a torch...............

Who broughtest down kings to destruction, and brokest easily their power in pieces, and the glorious from their bed. [7] Who heardest judgment in Sina, and in Horeb the judgments of vengeance. [8] Who anointedst kings to penance, and madest prophets successors after thee. [9] Who wast taken up in a whirlwind of fire, in a chariot of fiery horses. [10] Who art registered in the judgments of times to appease the wrath of the Lord, to reconcile the heart of the father to the son, and to restore the tribes of Jacob.
Some came back out of Assyria Dennis, and some escaped and assimilated into Judah. The Samaritans, who were part of the Northern Kingdom, evaded capture entirely and have lived on. They have 1000 known members of that ethnic group today, although I am certain that even with them, they number in the millions. But the BULK of the Northern Kingdom did not return. Now... yes, I agree, they will begin to return and regain their identity before Messiah comes. But I am about 100% certain that, as a whole, it has not happened and won't until he comes.

But, this awakening, which involves deeper truths, an identity, a regathering (many things) is happening today all over the world, even in places where there is no internet and other forms of technology. And yet without them, folks are still coming to the same conclusions. That is why I am convinced this is real and a work of God.

• Winner
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Some came back out of Assyria Dennis, and some escaped and assimilated into Judah. The Samaritans, who were part of the Northern Kingdom, evaded capture entirely and have lived on. They have 1000 known members of that ethnic group today, although I am certain that even with them, they number in the millions. But the BULK of the Northern Kingdom did not return. Now... yes, I agree, they will begin to return and regain their identity before Messiah comes. But I am about 100% certain that, as a whole, it has not happened and won't until he comes.

But, this awakening, which involves deeper truths, an identity, a regathering (many things) is happening today all over the world, even in places where there is no internet and other forms of technology. And yet without them, folks are still coming to the same conclusions. That is why I am convinced this is real and a work of God.

What do you personally think of the theory put forward by Mr. Tsvi Misinai that a significant percentage of the Palestinian community are perhaps descended from the Jews of the time of the Bar Kochba Revolt who lived in the countryside?

There is also a possible connection between this and a statement by Sid Roth in his book:

"The first Church was Jewish. If a Gentile wanted to follow the Messiah, he had to convert to Judaism. Then Peter had a revelation that Gentiles did not have to convert to Judaism to be saved (see Acts 10). The Jerusalem Council meeting determined that Gentiles did not have to be circumcised. There were only four easily followed requirements. They were to “abstain from things polluted by idols, from sexual immorality, from things strangled, and from blood” (Acts 15:20). After all, James said, they could learn more about God by hear- ing the words of Moses every Saturday in the syna- gogue (see Acts 15:21). This opened the door to widespread church growth among the Gentiles. So many Gentiles were saved that the Jewish believers became a minority.

The first Jewish followers of Jesus were called “Nazarenes” (part of the Essenes sect of Judaism dis- cussed in Chapter 3). They practiced traditional Judaism and were widely accepted by unbelieving Jews. Early in the second century their numbers reached 400,000.1 In the Book of Acts, the early church fathers said to Paul: “You see, brother, how many myriads [tens of thousands] of Jews there are who have believed, and they are all zealous for the law” (Acts 21:20).

The Nazarenes’ acceptance by traditional Jews came to a halt in A.D. 135 when Rabbi Akiba declared that Bar Kochba was the Jewish Messiah. His followers hoped he would lead them to victory over the Romans. The Nazarenes refused to fight because they believed Jesus was the true Messiah rather than Bar Kochba. They were branded traitors, not because they believed in Jesus, but because they would not join Bar Kochba’s armed struggle. Bar Kochba and his followers were quickly slaughtered by the Romans. Afterward, Jews were banned from Jerusalem.

History shows that as the center of the Christian faith moved from Jerusalem to Rome, it became increasingly Hellenized, adopting pagan customs and philosophies rather than the God-ordained practices and beliefs of the Bible. At the same time, Christianity became increasingly anti-Jewish."
Sid Roth, The Incomplete Church, Chapter 7, page 64, 65)

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,358.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
[QUOTE="DennisTate, post # 26]History shows that as the center of the Christian faith moved from Jerusalem to Rome, it became increasingly Hellenized, adopting pagan customs and philosophies rather than the God-ordained practices and beliefs of the Bible. At the same time, Christianity became increasingly anti-Jewish." [/QUOTE]

History also shows that times after the crucifixion of the true Messiah, JESUS Christ, Israel was banned of their land and the Jewish people was spread in whole world during 1878 years, precisely since the year 70 to 1948, in fulfilment all kind of pragues and punishments listed by Moses in Deuteronomy 28:v.15-68.

Today, the holy City of Jerusalem is full of idolatries and witcheries. Today, the great city of Jerusalem, where our Lord JESUS was crucified, is spiritually called Sodom and Egypt (Rev.11:v.8)

The Jews are waiting the manifestation of their messiah, not JESUS.
JESUS prophesied about the manifesation of he false messiah after this return of the Jews to their land in 1948, saying to the Jews: John 5:43 I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another (AN IMPOSTER, UN USURPER, A FALSE MESSIAH) shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. This false messiah is the Beast which will rise up out of the earth as is written in Rev. 13:11to18. The Apostle Paul in his epistle to Thes. did write: (2Thes.2:9-12) 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And
for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Now, in the end of the times, with the manifestation of the false messiah in Israel,
he will make a deal with the Beast of Rome, the Pope (Rev. 13:1to10) and his idolater Church, the RCC which rides upon the Beast, and both will build a religous and satanic Empire on the Earth, iron mixed with clay, that was showed to the prophet Daniel, figured in the feet of the Great Image of Nebuchadnezar's dream.

The Beast of Rome, the Pope, has 7 heads and 10 horns.
The 7 heads are seventh hills and 7 kings
(Rev. 17:v.9-10) The Beast of Rome is the first to assume the head of the satanic Empire of Antichrist, that is during the first 42 months as is written in Rev. 13:v.5

The 10 horns figured the 10 tribes of the 12 tribes of Israel which will allied with the Beast of Rome leaded and guided by the false messiah, the own Satan incarnated, the 666, who will assume the head onf Antichrist Empire in the second period of 42 months, in accord the deal made with the Beast of Rome.

But wait, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgment of the Great harlot that sitteth upon many waters: 2 With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication, as said the angel of the Lord in Rev. 17:v.1-2.

It is very impoprtnt the believers be prepared for the battle. (Rev;16:12-16)

May our Lord GOD bless and keep us and give us His protection.

In Christ JESUS, KING of the kings and LORD of the lords

• Informative
Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
What do you personally think of the theory put forward by Mr. Tsvi Misinai that a significant percentage of the Palestinian community are perhaps descended from the Jews of the time of the Bar Kochba Revolt who lived in the countryside?

There is also a possible connection between this and a statement by Sid Roth in his book:
I think we will find out that there are more "related" people in that area than we currently realize. I happen to know through personal contacts that at least one leader of an Arab nation in the Middle East knows he is ethnically Jewish.

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I think we will find out that there are more "related" people in that area than we currently realize. I happen to know through personal contacts that at least one leader of an Arab nation in the Middle East knows he is ethnically Jewish.

I think that this helps to understand part of the motivation behind the courageous assertions of President Obama's older half brother Malik Obama.......
he knows about the links to some groups from the lost tribes of Israel with many African tribes.

Obama wants to build Third Temple on Temple Mount (Caught on Video)

Nigeria's Igbo Jews: 'Lost tribe' of Israel? - CNN

Upvote 0

Ken Rank

Site Supporter
Jan 12, 2014
Winchester, KENtucky
✟308,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I think that this helps to understand part of the motivation behind the courageous assertions of President Obama's older half brother Malik Obama.......
he knows about the links to some groups from the lost tribes of Israel with many African tribes.

Obama wants to build Third Temple on Temple Mount (Caught on Video)

Nigeria's Igbo Jews: 'Lost tribe' of Israel? - CNN
I have told you, I don't believe that anyone really understands what tribe they or another are from. When Israel (the northern Kingdom) went into Assyria, they did not repent, they assimilated into Assyrian culture and accepted their many gods. They creased to retain the true God in their hearts and minds and by the time the youngest of them was old... there was nobody who remembered who they were or who God was. That is why history calls them the "lost sheep." God gave them up to their idols and they ceased to retain God in their minds.... so if THEY ceased knowing that they were part of Israel (and this happened 2700 years ago) then NOBODY knows who is a part of the lost sheep. Now the Southern Kingdom, Judah... they went into Babylon and they returned... we know them as the Jews. But NOBODY knows who Israel is in the nations.... we have an idea... because Yeshua came for the lost sheep and therefore, I believe, we will learn that Christianity are those people. But most aren't ready to hear that let alone accept it. But it is within Christianity, almost exclusively, that we see people by the thousands coming to retain Yeshua as Lord BUT who have begun to walk in Torah while considering themselves to be a part of Israel. This "movement" began to happen in earnest in the mid-90's.

Remember... the Northern Kingdom, Israel... stopped walking in God's ways. So when we find a TORAH KEEPING group in some remote African country... those are Jews who were scattered after Babylon... not Israel (Northern Kingdom) who went into Assyria and then were scattered into the nations. The latter won't be found keeping Torah... the latter will have been pagan, but are now found on church pews, mark my words.

Edit- I rewrote the last sentence.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,358.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Let me add something on your assertions.

You wrote: >>>
Remember... the Northern Kingdom, Israel... stopped walking in God's ways.<<<

This attitude of the Northem Kingdom, Israel, has an origin. Why did they stop walking in the ways of God?

When all Isra’el saw that the king Rechav‘am wasn’t listening to them, the people answered the king, saying: “Do we have any share in David? We have no heritage in the son of Yishai! Go to your tents, Isra’el! Care for your own house, David!” So Isra’el left for their tents.
Since then Isra’el has been in rebellion against the dynasty of David to this day.

They had their sons and daughters pass through fire [as a sacrifice]. They used divination and magic spells. And they gave themselves over to do what was evil from Adonai’s perspective, thereby provoking him;
so that Adonai, by now very angry with Isra’el, removed them from his sight. None was left except the tribe of Y’hudah alone.

Yes, Adonai came to despise all the descendants of Isra’el. He caused them trouble and handed them over to plunderers, until finally he threw them out of his sight. He tore Isra’el away from the house of David. They made Yarov‘am the son of N’vat king; and Yarov‘am drew Isra’el away from following Adonai and made them commit a great sin. The people of Isra’el followed the example of all the sins that Yarov‘am had committed and did not turn away from them, until Adonai removed Isra’el out of his sight, as he had said he would through all his servants the prophets. Thus Isra’el was carried away captive from their own land to Ashur, and it remains so to this day.

This fact explains the reason by which the people of Israel reject and rebelled against JESUS in his coming, for JESUS is of the David's house, JESUS is from the lineage of David. He came to his own homeland, yet his own people did not receive him. But to as many as did receive Him, to those who put their trust in His person and power, he gave the right to become children of God, not because of bloodline, physical impulse or human intention, but because of God. The Word became a human being and lived with us, and many saw his Sh’khinah, the Sh’khinah of the Father’s only Son, full of grace and truth.

Now, the Jews are waiting the manifestation of their messiah, they are not waiting JESUS in His second coming, t
hey are focused in the manifestation of another man as their messiah, in truth will be an imposter. The Patriarch Jacob prophesied about this imposter, and it will be fulfiled in the days ahead. The false messiah of the Jews comes from the tribe of Dan. JESUS prophesyed about the coming and manifestation of this false messiah of the Jews.

JESUS prophesied about the manifestation of the false messiah after this return of the Jews to their land in 1948. He said to the Jews: John 5:43 - I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another (AN IMPOSTER, UN USURPER, A FALSE MESSIAH) shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. This false messiah is the Beast which will rise up out of the earth as is written in Rev. 13:11to18. The Apostle Paul in his epistle to Thes. did write: (2Thes.2:9-12) 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

• Informative
Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Let me add something on your assertions.

You wrote: >>>
Remember... the Northern Kingdom, Israel... stopped walking in God's ways.<<<

This attitude of the Northem Kingdom, Israel, has an origin. Why did they stop walking in the ways of God?

When all Isra’el saw that the king Rechav‘am wasn’t listening to them, the people answered the king, saying: “Do we have any share in David? We have no heritage in the son of Yishai! Go to your tents, Isra’el! Care for your own house, David!” So Isra’el left for their tents.
Since then Isra’el has been in rebellion against the dynasty of David to this day.

They had their sons and daughters pass through fire [as a sacrifice]. They used divination and magic spells. And they gave themselves over to do what was evil from Adonai’s perspective, thereby provoking him;
so that Adonai, by now very angry with Isra’el, removed them from his sight. None was left except the tribe of Y’hudah alone.

Yes, Adonai came to despise all the descendants of Isra’el. He caused them trouble and handed them over to plunderers, until finally he threw them out of his sight. He tore Isra’el away from the house of David. They made Yarov‘am the son of N’vat king; and Yarov‘am drew Isra’el away from following Adonai and made them commit a great sin. The people of Isra’el followed the example of all the sins that Yarov‘am had committed and did not turn away from them, until Adonai removed Isra’el out of his sight, as he had said he would through all his servants the prophets. Thus Isra’el was carried away captive from their own land to Ashur, and it remains so to this day.

This fact explains the reason by which the people of Israel reject and rebelled against JESUS in his coming, for JESUS is of the David's house, JESUS is from the lineage of David. He came to his own homeland, yet his own people did not receive him. But to as many as did receive Him, to those who put their trust in His person and power, he gave the right to become children of God, not because of bloodline, physical impulse or human intention, but because of God. The Word became a human being and lived with us, and many saw his Sh’khinah, the Sh’khinah of the Father’s only Son, full of grace and truth.

Now, the Jews are waiting the manifestation of their messiah, they are not waiting JESUS in His second coming, t
hey are focused in the manifestation of another man as their messiah, in truth will be an imposter. The Patriarch Jacob prophesied about this imposter, and it will be fulfiled in the days ahead. The false messiah of the Jews comes from the tribe of Dan. JESUS prophesyed about the coming and manifestation of this false messiah of the Jews.

JESUS prophesied about the manifestation of the false messiah after this return of the Jews to their land in 1948. He said to the Jews: John 5:43 - I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another (AN IMPOSTER, UN USURPER, A FALSE MESSIAH) shall come in his own name, him ye will receive. This false messiah is the Beast which will rise up out of the earth as is written in Rev. 13:11to18. The Apostle Paul in his epistle to Thes. did write: (2Thes.2:9-12) 9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, 10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: 12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Thank you for this obviously well informed reply!

What do you personally think of the questions that are on my mind that there could be a minimum of at least TWO important Danites?

One who assists the Jewish people to rebuild their Jerusalem Third Temple and make sacrifices for 42 months......
and a second Danite.... who STOPS the sacrifices from being made for the next 42 months?

Should Christians support Rebuilding of Jerusalem Third Temple.

Upvote 0
Feb 15, 2018
USA
✟15,997.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The prophetic scriptures don't speak of a massive revival, but of a massive falling away from true faith. I do believe a revival is coming, but it will be a false one, built upon the strong delusion God said He would send because people loved not the truth, but would rather embrace lies.

Eminem's new album suggests a revival is coming, but I put my trust in the word of God, not the word of men.
220px-Revival_by_Eminem_cover.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,358.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for this obviously well informed reply!

What do you personally think of the questions that are on my mind that there could be a minimum of at least TWO important Danites?

One who assists the Jewish people to rebuild their Jerusalem Third Temple and make sacrifices for 42 months......
and a second Danite.... who STOPS the sacrifices from being made for the next 42 months?

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,358.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

>>>Thank you for this obviously well informed reply! What do you personally think of the questions that are on my mind that there could be a minimum of at least TWO important Danites?<<<

Firstly, my dear brother, I would like to say that the subject that my brother proposes is very deep. In my understanding the most important thing is to find the answers you want about these two great events within Scriptures, the events of which are described in the book of Revelation chapter 13:1-18.

As you know, the book of Revelation(Apocalipe) is like an enigmatic letter. To know what is revealed, it is necessary to decipher its figures to translate the message that they revelead.

Let us to decipher who is the first Beast which will rule the first 42 months of the TWO great events, which you call of “TWO Danites”: The portrait of this first Beast is horrible, as it is showed in Revelation 13:1-10.

Revelation 13:v.1-5 & 11-14KJV

V.1 - And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a Beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

Deciphering the meaning of the figures. (The first Great Event or First Danite as you say)

1st point: a Beast rises up out of the sea à sea = Waters

Waters? Scriptures are not referring to H2O of course. So, what are these waters in accord Scriptures? The angel of the Lord explains to us. Rev. 17:v.15: And he (the angel) saith unto me, The waters which thou sawest, where the harlot sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues. Ah! This first Beast did rise up out from de middle of peoples, multitudes, nations and tongues. This Beast is a Gentiles Beast upon which the great harlot rides. Rev.17:v.1&7- 1 Come hither; I will shew unto thee the Judgment of the great harlot that sitteth upon many waters: 7 I will tell thee the mystery of the WOMAN, and of the Beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns.

2nd point: The Beast has 7 heads and 10 horns

Identifying the Beast of 7 heads and 10 horns that did rise up out of the sea:

7 heads means 2 things: They mean 7 mountains and 7 kings. About these 7 heads, the angel of the Lord says the following:

Rev. 17:v.9-10

9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman (the great harlot) sitteth.

Comments: 7 mountains:

How can we find these 7 mountains in this Planet on which the Great harlot sits? We cannot forget that “the WATERS which thou sawest, where the harlot sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues.(Rev.17:v.15) In my vision and interpretation, these 7 mountains can be two things:

1. The seven regions of the Earth: Europe, Asia, Africa, Oceania and the 3 Americas: North, South and Central America.
  2. The seven mountains of Rome(Europe): Aventine; Caelian; Capitoline; Esquiline; Palatine; Quirinal and Viminal, where is the throne of the first Beast whith his 7 heads (that are 7 mountains and 7 kings), and 10 horns:

Well, I consider that the 7 mountains are all identified. Now we must identify the 7 kings. It's a difficult task. How can we identify who are these seven kings as 7 Beast’s heads?

Comments: 7 kings / 7 Beast’s heads:

Rev.17:v.10 And are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a SHORT space.

The seven heads in the verse above are persons, important persons as heads of the Beast who is a person too. In my vision and interpretation, these 7 kings are a specific lineage of Popes within the ancient religious structures of about 2000 years. According to existing sources, there were about 266 Popes, among them the Scriptures point to 7 of them. The question is: Who are them? Analysing the whole list of 266 Popes, we can see that in the presente time, the time of Apocalypse, there is only and only one and there is not any another lineage of Popes that has six that assumed the Papacy with the name or “nickname” but the lineage of Paul. There was the Pope Paul I (Year 757); and after Paul II(1.464), III(1.534), IV(1.555),V (1.605) and VI(1.963) and Paul VII is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a SHORT space.

Detail: From the Lineage of Popes Paul, only two appear at this time of Apocalypse, Pope Paul VI(1.963) who has already died and Pope Paul VII who is still going to take over the Papacy.

Another interesting detail: The distance of time between Paul V(1.605) and Paul VI( was 358 years, the first five are from ancient times, there the reason by which the prophecy reveals that in this time of Apocalypse “five are fallen, and one is (Paul VI), and the other (Paul VII) is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a SHORT space”. But can say now, in 2.018, that six are fallen, the seventh must come soon na d will be the last Pope, the last Beast, which will reign in the first period of 42 months as is written in Rev. 13:v.5. Check it.

But we must yet identify who is the Great harlot: The angel of the Lord says:

Rev.17:v.1&3

v.1 Come hither; I will shew unto thee the Judgment of the great harlot that sitteth upon many waters:

v.3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured Beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

To not extend much, we know that the woman is a symbol of the Church, in this case the church is the Roman Catholic Church, the harlot that sits upon waters, that are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues on the seven regions of the Earth. The Great harlot rides upon the Beast (the Papacy) of seven heads and ten horns.

The 10 horns means also 10 kings. Rev.17:v.12-14
12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are 10 kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but (will) receive power as kings one hour with the Beast. (Yes, the 10 kings received no kingdom as yet with the first Beast.This happening should occur soon)

13 These (10 kings-10 tribes of Israel) have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the Beast. (Israel, through the false messiah, birthed from the tribe of Dan, and by the exoteric Judaism, will give their power and strength unto the first Beast, which will reign the first period of 42 months

(Rev.13:v.5). Check it.

14 These shall make war with the Lamb (these 10 kings are enemies of the Lord JESUS), and the Lamb shall overcome them: for He is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and they that are with Him (you, and me, and many others) are called, and chosen, and faithful.

Upon the 10 horns of the first Beast there are ten crowns.

In my understanding, this is the most difficult point to explain what I call of TWO GREAT EVENTS of Revelation that you call of TWO Danites. Until this point was exposed only about the One of these TWO events that is linked exclusively with the first Beast, the Beast that rose up out of the sea.

You wrote: “

In my vision, the association of the first Beast, the Beast of 7 heads and 10 horns, with the Jewish people will happen after the appearance of false messiah of the Jews. The structure of the first Beast with his Roman Catholic Church, which rides upon the Beast, which is structurally ready or prepared to make a concert with the false and exoteric messiah of the Jews, not for to rebuild a third temple in Jerusalem, but to build an Universal religious Empire, the union between the exoteric Judaism with Catholicism, under the leading and command of the false messiah, whose Empire is figured in the feet and 10 toes (10 tribes of Israel) of the Great Image of the Nebucahdnezzar’s dream, the iron mixed with clay, romans religious mixed with religious jews. This explains the why by which the first Beast has 10 horns linked in his body. The 10 horns are the 10 tribes of Israel that has been in rebellion against the dynasty of David to this day, and rebelled also against JESUS in his coming, for JESUS is of the David's house, JESUS is from the lineage of David.

From the tribe of Dan, one of the 10 tribes of Israel, will come up out the false messiah, the Beast which in accord Revelation 13:v.1 will come up out of the Earth(Israel); and he has two horns like a lamb (like a true messiah-JESUS, but he is the own Satan incarnated), and he speaks as a dragon. (Satan)

12 And he exerciseth all the power of the first Beast (the Pope )before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first Beast(the Pope), whose deadly wound(Rev.13:v.3) was healed. 13 And he doeth great wonders, so that he maketh fire come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of men, 14 And deceiveth them that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which he had power to do in the SIGHT of the Beast(the Beast of Rome, the Pope and his RCC).

So, the Beast of Rome, the Papacy, with its satanic and vast structure built throught the Roman Catholic Church, he is the “ One who assists the Jewish people (not) to rebuild their Jerusalem Third Temple and (neither) make sacrifices for 42 months......”, but to build the satanic Universal religious Empire, in fulfilment the revelation given to Daniel 2:40-43. Check it.

After the end of the first period of 42 months of the Universal religious Empire, leaded by the first Beast (Check Rev.13: v.5), then will be established the abomination of desolation in Israel, i.e, the false messiah, the own Satan incarnated, will be enthroned as the Universal leader and guide of the Universal religious Empire (Rev. 13:10-18), “and a second Danite.... (as you think and say, will be established) who (will not stop any kind of sacrifices because these sacrifices will not happen in this modern time, in this 21th century) STOPS the sacrifices from being made for the next 42 months?”

Maybe I have forgot some detail of your interest, fell free to ask me any question.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,358.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The prophetic scriptures don't speak of a massive revival, but of a massive falling away from true faith. I do believe a revival is coming, but it will be a false one, built upon the strong delusion God said He would send because people loved not the truth, but would rather embrace lies.

Eminem's new album suggests a revival is coming, but I put my trust in the word of God, not the word of men.

Upvote 0

Oseas

Jun 23, 2017
Joinville
✟114,358.00
Country
Brazil
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
BeCarefulHowYouHear.Com - post #34:

>>>The prophetic scriptures don't speak of a massive revival, but of a massive falling away from true faith.<<<

Yes, you are right. What does the Word of prophecy say? Almost 2000 years ago, the Spirit did speak EXPRESSLY, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; Speaking lies in hypocrisy; having their conscience seared with a hot iron. 1Ti. 4:1-2

For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables. 2Ti.4:v.3-4

The Apostle Paul prophesied: We beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto Him, that ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the Day of Christ is at hand. Let no man deceive you by any means: for that Day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition; Who opposes and exaltes himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sits in the temple of God (Jerusalem), shewing himself that he is God.

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

>>>I do believe a revival is coming, but it will be a false one, built upon the strong delusion God said He would send because people loved not the truth, but would rather embrace lies.<<<

You are right. The Apostle Peter warned, saying: But there were false prophets also among the people, even as there shall be false teachers among you, who privily shall bring in damnable heresies,...And many shall follow their pernicious ways; by reason of whom the way of truth shall be evil spoken of. And through covetousness shall they with feigned words make merchandise of you: whose judgment now of a long time lingereth not, and their damnation slumbereth not. But chiefly them that walk after the flesh in the lust of uncleanness... But these, as natural brute beasts, made to be taken and destroyed, speak evil of the things that they understand not; and shall utterly perish in their own corruption; Receiving the reward of unrighteousness, as they that count it pleasure to riot in the day time. Spots they are and blemishes, sporting themselves with their own deceivings while they feast with you; Having eyes full of adultery and that cannot cease from sin; beguiling unstable souls: an heart they have exercised with covetous practices; cursed children:

>>>Eminem's new album suggests a revival is coming, but I put my trust in the word of God, not the word of men.<<<

Eminem is a satanic movement of apostate people. But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death..

Upvote 0

DennisTate

Site Supporter
Mar 31, 2012
Nova Scotia, Canada
Visit site
✟379,864.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Conservatives
Something is brewing for 2018, alright, but it won't be from God. It's a who's who of heresy trying to stir up the Toronto Blessing mess again:

26111896_1655229871207444_2489707116723391746_n.jpg

I have seen footage or articles by the top ten of these people.......
and I personally am truly impressed with them......
they have similar gifts to what my wife has!

I consider..... "The Final Quest" and "The Call" by Pastor Rick Joyner to be
just about as inspired as a modern Christian can be who is given a visionary dream

..... His books give me the impression that he has a Cephas / Peter calling on his life....
because those two books put together sound to me like the vision of Acts 10 continued.....
and continued and continued.... and updated for 1995 and on......

Upvote 0