Springfield
✟15,678.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Widowed
Being new on this forum and not reading all of the posts in detail, one thing that seemed to be here is a misunderstanding of the Old and New Covenants. I'll not take the time and space here to go into more detail, but an understanding of the covenants is vital to understanding the role of the Sabbath, along with several other topics, including salvation.

For now, I'll just make one comment. There is no such thing as a "Ten Commandment Law" for a New Covenant Christian. No, this is not stated to stimulate a discussion, but it is a "thought statement" to introduce a vital subject that has, and still does, need much more understanding. I pray that as we do, that the plan of Salvation will become more clear and beautiful.

Maranatha :)
Ray

Upvote 0

Yeshua HaDerekh

Men dream of truth, find it then cant live with it
May 9, 2013
Eretz
✟317,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Being new on this forum and not reading all of the posts in detail, one thing that seemed to be here is a misunderstanding of the Old and New Covenants. I'll not take the time and space here to go into more detail, but an understanding of the covenants is vital to understanding the role of the Sabbath, along with several other topics, including salvation.

For now, I'll just make one comment. There is no such thing as a "Ten Commandment Law" for a New Covenant Christian. No, this is not stated to stimulate a discussion, but it is a "thought statement" to introduce a vital subject that has, and still does, need much more understanding. I pray that as we do, that the plan of Salvation will become more clear and beautiful.

Maranatha :)
Ray

Love God and your neighbor both stem from the OT and from the 10 commandments.

• Agree
Reactions: Dave-W
Upvote 0